Deleted

Sylvanas Statue at Blizzcon - Big things coming for the Dark Lady??

With the arrival of our Dark Lady's statue at this years Blizzcon can this be indication of something coming her way in the new expansion?

Sound off below!

Deleted
    Wasn't the fact that she's Warchief and what she does in the Stormheim cinematic a clue?

Big things coming for the Dark Lady??
    Down the line? Definitely death.

So, judging by that, no Jaina statue means she is a Dreadlord confirmed?

I really hope we kill that stupid undead hag. What a horrible character whose long overstayed her due.

Can I molest it, like that article that was on here about the sex doll?

I wait for Sylvanas redemption story She deserve it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivux View Post
    With the arrival of our Dark Lady's statue at this years Blizzcon can this be indication of something coming her way in the new expansion?

Sound off below!
    I think it is more to do that she's the leader of the Horde right now.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think we get Ethereal expansion and Sylvanas and Alluria gets some storyline where Sylvanas learns about the void from Alluria.

Deleted

Sound off below!
    MAN I hope.

Sylvanas sailing on the Maw of Souls, retrieving Titan's Blood to create Val'kyr that can ressurect every race. Searching for a relic a la Ponce de León.

Sorry, I've been playing Ixalan a little too much.

5+ Year Old Account

Sound off below!
    Ppl in another thread were speculating whether they'll ever finish up that Sylvanas/Greymane/Valkyr storyline that popped up in Stormheim.. As well at the whole 'da loa spiritz whispah to me....' mysteriousness goin on. If they just put her statue up for luls my jimmies will be rustled.

I hope Blizzard is going to watch that thing like a hawk or the human fanboys will do bad things to it.

She will get her 30 secondes glory for the cinematic of the next expansion.
    The End.

Deleted
    Its about time.

Vol'jin only act as warchief was to let us build a shipyard.
    Sylvanas so far tried to kill the ugly wolf but failed so her record of warchief acts is also not very impressive sofar.

7+ Year Old Account

Sound off below!
    Ofcourse she is gonna be part of something major, she is the god damm Warchief!

Also, they have tried to build her up as a character for about 3 expansions now, so if they are not gonna get a pay-off for all that work soon, they would have wasted even more story content then they are already doing.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    So, judging by that, no Jaina statue means she is a Dreadlord confirmed?
    it actually means she rerolled rogue. And she is now using stealth. The statue is there, you just can't see it

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    She will get her 30 secondes glory for the cinematic of the next expansion.
    The End.
    Sylvanas gets to be Wachief "Yeah!"

Blizz: So people like her??

Kills her next expansion through cinematic!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post

Kills her next expansion through cinematic!
    Or kill her in a book that nobody read, just like Cairne.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Or kill her in a book that nobody read, just like Cairne.
    That is like the worst you can do to a character... Poor Cairne.