Deleted

Wish list for 8.0

Hi if you could change something on DH, what would it be for the next addon?

My changes would be:
    Abilitys and talents:

Felblade chaosdamage and no talent cd reset with chaosstrike.
    Demonsbite and demonsblade goes in on ability no talent. ( demonsblade passiv your autohits regenerate x fury)
    Eyebeam back to the beta version with more damage and the chance to crit. Eyebeam should be our most damage ability ST and AE like rampage from the fury warrior.
    Fel eruption damage needs a buff or should switch in a other row maybe with demonic and a buff to demonic maybe meta for 15 or 20 sec. Also should Fel eruption stun be 5 sec.
    Blood let and Master of Glaive should be 1 Talent in the row of Master of Glaive
    If the Artifact Weapon goes some skills should be include in other talents . Overhelming power should be include in demonic appetite.
    Maybe give us a execute boni like a lot other classes have something that changes with the hp from the enemy our rotation.

For me in pve the class feels realy great the bloodlet time sucks a bit but atm it feels great with demonic and firstblood.
    But in pvp i hope blizz reworks it full.
    We need more heal and burst with a other spec than bloodlet this is not the class i play in beta the burst back - burst back - burst back class.

Some arena changes to our talents and pvp talents would change a lot.
    Maybe bring first blood spec back or give us a heal like monks get this addon or let our spawning souls heals us realy and not only for 100k. Arms warrior heal atm more than we could in arena.

For pvp changes could be:
    vengeful retreat heals us for 10% hp.
    Buff Manaburn so that we could use it again atm it is total useless the 7.0 version was better than the shit now.
    Manarift also needs a good rework maybe instant drains it ?
    Eye of Leotheras should be not dispellable also Chaosnova and imprison. Why you should be able to dispell our shit but things from all other melees like dks are red? This is total stupid i think.

Yeah i know we could play higher than 2k atm in 3s and 2s but this is not because the class plays like her fantasy its only because of imprison and our dots i think.
    I hope Blizz do something that we could be more playable in 2s with a dd partner outside of Rogue and Windwalker.

Demonhunter could be so nice if Blizz goes and makes it more illidan like. In hero of the storm he has so much style and nice abilitys. The leech, the jump over the enemy, the burst assasin style.

Why we play like a comb from a bleed dot class atm in pvp?
    In pve everything feels so good than you go Arena and the class feels so bad for me. I played Alpha and beta, yes our damage and heal were to strong but with some tuning from the numbers an removing some bugs with leech and spawning souls the class was realy nice. Reduce the heal reduce the damage a bit okay but bring back the gameplay pls.

I hope my english isnt to bad
    Last edited by mmoc4c7c183171; 2017-10-06 at 06:33 PM.

Sorry, I can't comprehend 90% of this.

I just wish VDH had a group utility. Something like:
    Spiked wings: Show of your wings and provide 42% damage reduction on anyone standing behind your wings, 2% of the damage is reflected back.
    Animation could be sthing similar to VDH leap but with wings as huge as those fallen avatar ones. Spikes and stuff cause demons etc. Would be interesting and adds a bit flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    I just wish VDH had a group utility. Something like:
    Spiked wings: Show of your wings and provide 42% damage reduction on anyone standing behind your wings, 2% of the damage is reflected back.
    Animation could be sthing similar to VDH leap but with wings as huge as those fallen avatar ones. Spikes and stuff cause demons etc. Would be interesting and adds a bit flavour.
    What about fel spike? "Summon a fel spike on the ground, allies stood behind the fel spike take 5% less damage for 5 seconds or until x damage is absorbed
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

7+ Year Old Account
    Give every class spec some sort of self healing ability/spell i hate using bandaids and or eating food constantly
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    What about fel spike? "Summon a fel spike on the ground, allies stood behind the fel spike take 5% less damage for 5 seconds or until x damage is absorbed
    That could be made yes, with right animation it has the cool effect also that blizzard wants to add so badly

For Vengeance: raid utility, no more rng-based mitigation (fueled by pain), and soul cleave actually being used regularly

All tanks have rng based mitigation from weapon and we will lose em on 8 0 anyway