Thread: Season 12

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Any suggestions on fun classes? I played a Witch Doctor that I really liked because the spells all feel unique and the mix-and-match of spells always kept me coming back. I tried out a Monk but it didn't seem that different between skills and abilities.

anybody have any suggestions on a class similiar to Witch Doctor in that they have some really neat and cool abilities to use and switch out if you get bored looking at the same visuals? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying Necromancer heaps. Kind of like a more fun version of a witch doctor to me.

Other posters are spot about the power difference with 6 set. You certainly notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    I'm enjoying Necromancer heaps. Kind of like a more fun version of a witch doctor to me.

Other posters are spot about the power difference with 6 set. You certainly notice it.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the Necromancer class as I am still on the console Reaper of Souls version. Don't know if I will be picking it up for not either. I'm trying to look at skills and abilities of the classes to see if I can pick one just from reading it but I think I got pretty lucky with Witch Doctor.

Maybe a Wizard or Demon Hunter? It could be that I prefer ranged spells and abilities versus melee. Like I said I tried playing a Monk and while it was fine--a lot of the abilities look and feel the same unlike a Witch Doctor that uses firebats or poison arrows or jars of spiders. The WH just seemed more varied in spell animations.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't have the Necromancer class as I am still on the console Reaper of Souls version. Don't know if I will be picking it up for not either. I'm trying to look at skills and abilities of the classes to see if I can pick one just from reading it but I think I got pretty lucky with Witch Doctor.

Maybe a Wizard or Demon Hunter? It could be that I prefer ranged spells and abilities versus melee. Like I said I tried playing a Monk and while it was fine--a lot of the abilities look and feel the same unlike a Witch Doctor that uses firebats or poison arrows or jars of spiders. The WH just seemed more varied in spell animations.
    Well, Wizard certainly gives you a lot of spell options with pretty diverse, and spectacular, effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake me up when D4 is out.