Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok so lets fill this out, im a demo lock main RPer, in yes 935 gear.

But i can easily solo rares and just sit in their goop on argus, no problem.... i mean... come on...

warlocks are the most tanky clothie, however mage has iceblock, but for just passive tanky, we are insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I play aff and if anything kills me it is because I did something to cause it otherwise it is not a problem at all. And pvp if i keep my dots up and use the right talents there is no issue taking multiple people down and keeping myself healed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks and DKs can skip (slowly) through the meadows together.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Ok so lets fill this out, im a demo lock main RPer, in yes 935 gear.

But i can easily solo rares and just sit in their goop on argus, no problem.... i mean... come on...

warlocks are the most tanky clothie, however mage has iceblock, but for just passive tanky, we are insane.
    Your ilvl is 935, mine is 903. Big fucking difference. Players who don't raid normal or higher and run around in LFR + Relinquished gear don't have it so easy.

You can get 915 without visiting any raid/dungeon. Full relinquished + NLC = 915+, now add 2 legendaries..
    My WL is 7 ilvl above your and I can't die on Argus. Idk what you are doing wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Your ilvl is 935, mine is 903. Big fucking difference. Players who don't raid normal or higher and run around in LFR + Relinquished gear don't have it so easy.
    I was 903 once, and i was fine.
    also i can pull full areas without trouble, gather up 20 mobs and survive fine.
    WHy cant you at only 30 ilvl lower, fight one to three mobs without dying?
    back when legion first launched i was the only one in my raid team who could solo elite rares for world quests, well everyone else was raging at deaths in suramar i was like "huh? Its not bad at all"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    You can get 915 without visiting any raid/dungeon. Full relinquished + NLC = 915+, now add 2 legendaries..
    My WL is 7 ilvl above your and I can't die on Argus. Idk what you are doing wrong.
    I don't even have one legendary yet, and I been playing this character every day. Fuck RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I was 903 once, and i was fine.
    also i can pull full areas without trouble, gather up 20 mobs and survive fine.
    WHy cant you at only 30 ilvl lower, fight one to three mobs without dying?
    back when legion first launched i was the only one in my raid team who could solo elite rares for world quests, well everyone else was raging at deaths in suramar i was like "huh? Its not bad at all"
    I dunno what I'm doing wrong then. Maybe destro just sucks ass.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    My characters are 920-925 without raids.

"Playing the character every day" =/= Legendaries.
    Emissaries, LFR, Daily-Hero, M0, Argus Rares/Treasures (got one through treasures), Blingtron 6k and so on - the first legendary dropps very fast, the 2nd a bit slower, but quite fast, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    My characters are 920-925 without raids.
    But with mythic dungeons amirite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    "Playing the character every day" =/= Legendaries.
    Emissaries, LFR, Daily-Hero, M0, Argus Rares/Treasures (got one through treasures), Blingtron 6k and so on - the first legendary dropps very fast, the 2nd a bit slower, but quite fast, too.
    I'm not gonna do a random heroic every day when it nets me nothing useful whatsoever just in hopes I get a legendary. Fuck that shit.

the question should be "why other classes mobility is so retarded"

Not doing the Daily-Hero isn't a big deal anyway - I've never even visited dungeons with alts in Legion, except when they have quests for them.
    With only doing Emissaries every character got atleast one legendary (12 alts)

920/925 is reachable with full-Argunite + NLC (weapon = 948 with NLC + 3x 910 Argunite relics) + 1 Legendary, maybe 2, if you don't get wf/tf Argunite proccs.

Though.. when you are actually not trying to get legendaries, you won't get 'em
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2017-10-14 at 08:26 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    No mythic/mythic+ either.

World bosses drop 930, if it's good stats, legendaries are 970. Relinquished gear is 910+.

Weapons can easily go to 945-950 without much titanforging + crucible gives 15 itemlevel.

Relinquished 915/920 isn't that uncommon. And of course soon we get 915 LFR.

Still, it's world of gambling at this playstyle.

Some characters I use some LFR ToS tier on but that's it, still 915-925 on 8 characters, but not all are 100% purely BIS optimized, some better then others.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-14 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Uwotm8?

I am literally a walking battle-station on Argus, I don't use voidwalker and shit, because nothing can kill me there.
    Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

I run through dotting so many mobs at once that it would make the asshole of any other of my dps alts clench up for fear of instant death.

Hell, I can even solo elites, something I can only do as a lock, or a tank.

Finally, looking through logs, me and the other lock are consistently lowest on damage taken in our raids, and it's not because I'm super good at moving out of stuff XD

- - - Updated - - -

Actually no. Most of my alts are in the same range and for most of them all I do are LFR and farm Veiled tokens. Super easy to gear up that high now.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    No mythic/mythic+ either.

World bosses drop 930, if it's good stats, legendaries are 970. Relinquished gear is 910+.

Weapons can easily go to 945-950 without much titanforging + crucible gives 15 itemlevel.

Relinquished 915/920 isn't that uncommon. And of course soon we get 915 LFR.

Still, it's world of gambling at this playstyle.

Some characters I use some LFR ToS tier on but that's it, still 915-925 on 8 characters, but not all are 100% purely BIS optimized, some better then others.
    I do the greater invasions on all of my characters every week, with bonus roll. I've gotten one piece of 930 gear on one of them. The droprate on that is fucking retarded

This is just bullshit. I'm ilvl 900+ and if four or five mobs swarm you on Argus you will die eventually.

Please stop talking out of your ass
    Dude my lock was 860ish when I went to Argus, I was Demo and soloed everything. I am now 913 from relinquished tokens and a few LFR drops I can solo absolutely everything on Argus, all the rares, lesser invasions, mass pulls of everything as Demo with a Felguard or as Aff with a sacrificed demon. I never even feel like I'm in danger.

I'm sorry but I suspect if you are dying as a lock on Argus, it's a learn to play issue.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    We don't have the power to move forwards, but we do have the powers to maneuver and large control over a small areas with portals, and reverse portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    I'm sorry but I suspect if you are dying as a lock on Argus, it's a learn to play issue.
    Well, I just seen his other thread about how getting this new Dreadsteed is so oh time consuming, so I guess there is a pattern here with this guy where he has some empty complaints just about everything.

I bet an act of logging in already causes him physical pain, that is of course if he is genuine and not just some troll doing this to humor himself.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    Dude my lock was 860ish when I went to Argus, I was Demo and soloed everything. I am now 913 from relinquished tokens and a few LFR drops I can solo absolutely everything on Argus, all the rares, lesser invasions, mass pulls of everything as Demo with a Felguard or as Aff with a sacrificed demon. I never even feel like I'm in danger.

Learn to play? Learn to play what? Classes these days are so simple there is nothing to learn. It's a matter of looking up the best talent build on Icy Veins and clicking the buttons. As destro I have exactly two damage reduction abilities, Sacrificial Pact and another one. Both are pretty useless if I can't keep my voidwalker alive and a large amount of mobs start hammering at me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    We don't have the power to move forwards, but we do have the powers to maneuver and large control over a small areas with portals, and reverse portals.
    Not really tho, cuz using our portal gives a two minute debuff, which is bullshit. It's yet another ability, like Ritual of Summoning, that only exists to help other people out, while being completely useless for ourselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well, I just seen his other thread about how getting this new Dreadsteed is so oh time consuming, so I guess there is a pattern here with this guy where he has some empty complaints just about everything.

I bet an act of logging in already causes him physical pain, that is of course if he is genuine and not just some troll doing this to humor himself.
    I mean there's three pages of people agreeing with me on that subject, so clearly I have a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean there's three pages of people agreeing with me on that subject, so clearly I have a point.
    Nowadays people expect custom epic mounts to be delivered in mail, so it's no wonder you have some other scrubs swayed by your trolling demanding the same.

Again, don't be a clown, if you die in two hits as ilvl 900 on Argus when everyone else is telling you that's BS, then it's your L2P issue (that is even if there is an actual issue and it's not just some troll post). You say classes are simple, yet you can't handle something as easy as Argus as a Warlock? Pure trolling right here.

Run along.