Deleted

too late to come back to FFXIV?

hi guys. im thinking of coming back to FFXIV.
    i currently have a realm reborn & heavensward & used to play a lvl 60 WHM. this probably sounds like a stupid question, but am i now too far behind since the launch of stormblood to get into it again?
    i really enjoyed the WQ storylines from both previous xpacs & the instances both had to offer & would love to try my healing "skills" out once again.
    i wont lie, ive been a wow healer since 2005 & its a class ive loved playing on various mmo's, but there was/is something special about playing FFXIV.

Now is the perfect time to come back. The game just had a new patch out (4.1) and the odd numbered patches tend to be more geared towards casuals and catch up mechanics. You got three or so months really to catch up with story and gear before 4.2 when the item level ceiling gets raised.

Deleted
    cheers mate, just the answer i was looking for

It won't take you long to get through SB, and it shouldn't take a lot of work to gear enough to jump into the raids and whatnot. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    It won't take you long to get through SB, and it shouldn't take a lot of work to gear enough to jump into the raids and whatnot. Hope you enjoy yourself!
    cheers mate. i cant wait to get stuck in again

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No such thing.

Come, mount your Chocobo, have fun!

Deleted
    Its not too late, the game is simply great

Faroth edit: Please do not link to external sites selling game currencies
    Last edited by Faroth; 2017-11-16 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Removed link to currency selling site

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    No such thing.

Come, mount your Chocobo, have fun!
    a chocobo?? i have a unicorn dear fellow

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    hi guys. im thinking of coming back to FFXIV.
    i currently have a realm reborn & heavensward & used to play a lvl 60 WHM. this probably sounds like a stupid question, but am i now too far behind since the launch of stormblood to get into it again?
    i really enjoyed the WQ storylines from both previous xpacs & the instances both had to offer & would love to try my healing "skills" out once again.
    i wont lie, ive been a wow healer since 2005 & its a class ive loved playing on various mmo's, but there was/is something special about playing FFXIV.
    Try something different and TANK.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Try something different and TANK.
    i havnt got it in me, tbh. ive tried dps, but it bores me.
    nope, i'll stick to my not so sweet elezen whm

I dont think theres ever a bad time to come back. There's always plenty of catchup gear, just like wow nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried coming back after a really long time off. I couldn't get into it, I felt like I was behind and when people were telling me where to go and what to start I had no clue what they were talking about. However, it was nice to see the beauty of the game again. Enjoy!

Deleted
    This is fantastic games and if you only have time and really like this - always good idea to come back.

I just came back myself and am having a blast! It didn't take me too long to get caught up either.