10+ Year Old Account

Antorus LFR Wing 3, Occularus, Withered Jim, Battlegrounds Bonus Event

Darkening of Tristram Pre-Cursor & Challenge Rift 28

The HearthPwn 2017 Hearthstone Year in Review

MMO-Champion 2017 Recap and Giveaway

Antorus - LFR Wing 3 Opens This Week
    Antorus, the Burning Throne LFR Wing 3 opens this week!

WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List

Kin'garoth Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List Varimathras - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List
    The Coven of Shivarra Guide - WoW Antorus, the Burning Throne Boss Strategies and Loot List

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Antorus Raid Release Schedule
    • November 28: Normal and Heroic difficulties
    • December 5: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1
    • December 19: Raid Finder wing 2
    • January 2: Raid Finder wing 3
    • January 16: Raid Finder wing 4

Greater Invasion Boss - Occularus
    Occularus is up this week, rewarding item level 930 loot!

World Boss - Withered J'im
    DEADLY: Withered J'im is up this week.

Weekly Bonus Event - Battlegrounds
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    A new weekly quest and rewards are here—steel yourself for Battleground combat!

Seven Days on the Battlegrounds
    All this week, heading to the Battlegrounds will net you some extra Honor along with bonus loot for completing this week’s quest. To enter the fray, open Group Finder (default hotkey: I) and then select the Player vs. Player tab. Next choose Casual, select Random Battlegrounds, and hit the Join Battle button—you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of the 11 battlegrounds.

Weekly Quest
    Before you get started, Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. Win four random Battlegrounds, and you’ll be rewarded with 5 Marks of Honor, a Badge of Honor (1000 Honor), and a Glory of the Melee Artifact Power token (base 500 AP).

Battleground Buff
    This week you gain 50% more Honor in Battlegrounds.

A New Event Every Week
    The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.

Deleted
    Titanforged 985 Arcanocrystal, here I come!

JIMBOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My boy!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmorph View Post
    Titanforged 985 Arcanocrystal, here I come!

I wonder what the odds of this happening are? I'd think winning the lottery would be pretty close to the same chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Faethor View Post
    I wonder what the odds of this happening are? I'd think winning the lottery would be pretty close to the same chance.
    Making some very loose assumptions from this old thread, multiplied by the probability of the item dropping, I'd say about 1 in 10 million. But hey, never give up.

Edit - wait, no. I assume the OP meant from the world boss...so it'd be 1 in 10^26. That's roughly the number of atoms in 12kg of carbon.

Edit number 2 - big numbers are fun, aren't they? If you counted up to 10^26 at one number per second it'd take you 100 million times longer than the current estimated age of the Universe. I'll stop now. Don't shout at me.
    Last edited by oldgeezer; 2018-01-03 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    Making some very loose assumptions from this old thread, multiplied by the probability of the item dropping, I'd say about 1 in 10 million. But hey, never give up.

Edit - wait, no. I assume the OP meant from the world boss...so it'd be 1 in 10^26. That's roughly the number of atoms in 12kg of carbon.

Edit number 2 - big numbers are fun, aren't they? If you counted up to 10^26 at one number per second it'd take you 100 million times longer than the current estimated age of the Universe. I'll stop now. Don't shout at me.
    I'll vote ^this^ to be stickied, best comment of the decade, etc!

Deleted
    Yay... guys quick... log in... it's Battleground Bonus Event week... wooooo?

Quote Originally Posted by HerrDrache View Post
    I'll vote ^this^ to be stickied, best comment of the decade, etc!
    Thank you, i'm here all week.

All this week, heading to the Battlegrounds will net you some extra Honor along with bonus loot for completing this week’s quest. To enter the fray, open Group Finder (default hotkey: I) and then select the Player vs. Player tab. Next choose Casual, select Random Battlegrounds, and hit the Join Battle button—you’ll be matched up with other players and sent to one of the 11 battlegrounds.

i found this to be too hard . can it be explained even to a noob?