Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Well the last MoP patch had Timeless Isle and Siege of Orgrimmar. People were just wishing for something that sounds less stupid than WoD. But don't worry. You still have about three weeks left that you can spend in denial and hope for WotLK 2.0 or whatever all you people want.
    I...I'm not really sure what you're getting at here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    I solo'd Gul'dan weeks ago on my Rogue but I don't care about spotlight so I didn't record it. I really did too lol. Hard as shit to do too, maybe even harder than a DK. Congrats on doing it too tho!
    Sure u did, i bet u did it at lvl 90, without any weapons equipped aswell.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Sure u did, i bet u did it at lvl 90, without any weapons equipped aswell.
    Lol right? I soloed gul on my elemental shaman without legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Lol right? I soloed gul on my elemental shaman without legendaries.
    pfft, soloed it with my frost mage without using frost spells

my anubisath idol killed him after a well timed deflection

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I solo'd Gul'dan weeks ago on my Rogue but I don't care about spotlight so I didn't record it. I really did too lol. Hard as shit to do too, maybe even harder than a DK. Congrats on doing it too tho!
    No. You didn't. You're not cool when you lie about things. Especially things that are impossible. You're basically the Donald Trump of wow right now for that comment. Go sit in a corner until you figure out how dumb you sound and stop trying to impress people with impossible feats of strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    You should ask Her how long She prepared
    "She" LUL watch?v=graEBoGkwaY&feature=youtu.be

People still falling for it, and sticking to their fantasies. Have fun with your trap.

Deleted
    "She" LUL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=graE...ature=youtu.be

Have fun with this "she". People still falling for it, trying to stick up to their fantasies.
    Last edited by mmoc42da93800a; 2017-10-16 at 05:29 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    nice work Mionelol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    No. You didn't. You're not cool when you lie about things. Especially things that are impossible. You're basically the Donald Trump of wow right now for that comment. Go sit in a corner until you figure out how dumb you sound and stop trying to impress people with impossible feats of strength.
    Last edited by mmoc63e7652113; 2017-10-16 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amplitudelol View Post
    Exactly.

People believe what they want to believe. But what I said is true. I really did solo him and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Go praise someone who craves the praise. (not you, amp. I mean the naysayers)
    Last edited by Youarefired; 2017-10-16 at 09:04 PM.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Exactly.

People believe what they want to believe. But what I said is true. I really did solo him and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Go praise someone who craves the praise. (not you, I mean the naysayers)
    oh two visits from the bullshit fairy, how lucky we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    oh two visits from the bullshit fairy, how lucky we are.
    It's unfortunate that that's what you believe.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

It's unfortunate that that's what you believe.
    you know what would change beliefs someone uploading a video of a dps, managing to tank/heal down a 10man raid boss, when a 943 tank has a really hard time surviving that damage.

so yeh i'll say you're talking bullshit, and you can continue talking BS or upload a video as proof and i'll say damn that's fucking impressive i can't believe it could be done by a rogue, it's far more impressive than mione's kill hats off to you. but without a video it is just words on a forum that are meaningless.

Exactly.

People believe what they want to believe. But what I said is true. I really did solo him and that's all I'm gonna say about it. Go praise someone who craves the praise. (not you, amp. I mean the naysayers)
    The issue is you posting in the first place...and then with this post...

You have nothing to back it up, yet it feels like you want to be praised because you posted that you did this already.

I once posted a million years ago a video clearing scholomance and stratholme as a level 70 rogue with one epic item. I had proof via a video, yet a hunter had to post that he had done this before me at level 60 or something. What was the point of the post? If not to be praised or to say that my achievement was not worth it. I simply posted to show that it could be done, nothing else. And it was nice to read a bunch of posts saying "grats" and "thank you for the info".

So to Mionelol, grats and thanks for the info.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I...I'm not really sure what you're getting at here.
    The last patch was about timetravel and orcs so we wrren't blindsided. Most of us just would have preferred the wod leaks to be bad fan fiction as it was quite bad. Now we had naga and void showed down our throats since day one and the void is super strong on Argus, which became available in the last patch.

The new expansion will be about the void. Anyone who claims otherwise is just in denial.

Chaud sucking up Mione as usual.

I'm not impressed.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.

You literally have no proof. You're using a class that doesn't have enough defensive cooldowns to pull it off, and you want people to believe that you did it without some sort of cheating. Dude...

You're obviously trying to get the praise or you wouldn't be bragging about something that didn't happen.

ahh so gender pronouns are proper nouns now? Good to know. It's a good thing you aren't capitalizing the feminine pronoun in a veiled attempt to poke at the assumption that mione is a dude because the name sounds feminine.

Pretty sure it -is- a dude, confirmed no less...but WK'ing may pay off..

Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    You literally have no proof. You're using a class that doesn't have enough defensive cooldowns to pull it off, and you want people to believe that you did it without some sort of cheating. Dude...

You're obviously trying to get the praise or you wouldn't be bragging about something that didn't happen.
    Believe what you want.

I did it and that's 100% true.