MM Hunter Mythic+ Gear/Stat prio.

Hello guys,

I've been looking for a guide that would help me to decide which items/stats should I aim for high M+ content but couldn't find anything useful. So, especially for the trinkets and stat wise, can anyone help me out?

Thanks a lot!

Same as raiding but Mastery and especially Crit are just a little better than Haste than they normally are. Trinkets you just sim on appropriate fight length (2 mins for bosses, 1-2 min multitarget for trash). Can do that for stats too but yeah.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wullfgar View Post
    Hello guys,

I've been looking for a guide that would help me to decide which items/stats should I aim for high M+ content but couldn't find anything useful. So, especially for the trinkets and stat wise, can anyone help me out?

Thanks a lot!
    To expand upon what Azorth said, in M+ you'll be casting a lot more marked shots than usual and far more of your globals are spent on focus spenders just naturally. As such mastery's value increases. Crit becomes better due to the nature of vers being already bad and haste not scaling the effectiveness of your marked shots all that much. Also since you'll be using trueshot often crit scales well with the crit damage piece of the CD.

In terms of trinkets and extra gear bonuses, you'll be leaning on trueshot substantially moreso than in other content due to it's nature as a powerful burst aoe cooldown. As such items that increase the number of uses per dungeon such as the legendary boots or convergence become more attractive. With regards to other trinket options, it's hard to beat a solid arcano as well though other stat sticks may find some usefulness. The important takeaway is that anything that maximizes the effectiveness of your trueshots and marked shots will be beneficial, especially during fortified weeks. For bosses you should likely swap gear out to a more ST build as appropriate with the caveat that burst is key.

Thanks a lot guys, really apprecaite it!