Educated guesses at Antorus Flavor of the Month

I'd like to work on an alt, wouldn't mind if it was FotM.

I'm expecting a backlash against soak mechanics, but they're so ubiquitous rogues might still be FotM though.

And something tells me prot pallies might be it because of spellwarding.

Likely won't change as there seems to be very little tuning planned. Prot paladin needs a major buff but if you are trying to toll a tank as an alt I'd recommend against it. Tanking fotm requires way more effort than a dps.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Yah my gut says pally but brain says brewmaster. Although it doesn't have to be a tank.

Aff lock / boomkin if it's adds, warrior or shadow priest for execute, maybe disc for an incredibly tight dps check. I might do priest, as usually one of the specs is FotM.

It's really pretty tough to predict though. I think expecting rogues to do well in ToS is something that could have been predicted. Predicting that guardian druid's guttural roar would be so helpful on KJ specifically would have been impossible without detailed knowledge of the specific encounter though.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2017-10-17 at 05:02 PM.