Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    So WHOLE Silithus get's obliterated? Not cool, Sargeras, not cool.
    I guess this is just big enough to make an ancient god pass through.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    So they nerfed the already lackluster BrM tier set bonus... Nice blizz.

Edit: I can't read, went from 25% to 100, still a super lackluster tier set because dodge doesn't do anything against boss abilities. Until it does it's a garbage 2 and 4 set.
    With this, BrM is going to be unhittable on single target. Sure it doesn't reduce damage from boss abilities, but taking literally no melee hits will make sure you are always at 100% with empty stagger when a big hit comes. So that these will also never kill you. This bonus would be way too strong if it went live like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Patch 7.3.2 PTR - Build 25326
    A new build is on the way to the PTR! This one is flagged as Release. So does that mean it's gonna be out in a week or so?
    That's mean the patch is ready to go Live.
    But i don't think it's gonna be before 13rd or 20th November (77 days rule)

EDIT : Maybe i said wrong things about the 13rd or 20th November.
    When 7.3 PTR was flagged as Release, it was Live one week after.
    When 7.2.5 PTR was flagged as Release, it was Live one week after.
    When 7.2 PTR was flagged as Release, it was Live one week after.
    When 7.1.5 PTR was flagged as Release, it was Live one week after.
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2017-10-18 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post

Yeah, I honestly expect Antorus to come out on the 31st this month. During the Holloween Week, but before Blizzcon.

The PERFECT time to release the most hellish of Raids.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to see a new exp.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Hard to tell honestly. They could make release build earlier, because next 3 weeks they will be busy with 8.0 annoucement and demo for Blizzcon. After Blizzcon they can release patch on live servers and focus on Antorus launch and tuning.

I expect Antorus few weeks after Blizzcon, 7.3.5 PTR late November (but I'm not sure on this, 7.3.5 could be something in the middle of content drought) and 8.0 Alpha week-two after Christmas break.

"But Sauron was not of mortal flesh, and though he was robbed now of that shape in which had wrought so great an evil, so that he could never again appear fair to the eyes of Men, yet his spirit arose out of the deep and passed as shadow and a black wind over the sea, and came back to Middle-earth and to Mordor that was his home. There he took up again his great Ring in Barad-dûr, and dwelt there, dark and silent, until he wrought himself a new guise, an image of malice and hatred made visible; and the Eye of Sauron the Terrible few could endure."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Hard to tell honestly. They could make release build earlier, because next 3 weeks they will be busy with 8.0 annoucement and demo for Blizzcon. After Blizzcon they can release patch on live servers and focus on Antorus launch and tuning.

I expect Antorus few weeks after Blizzcon, 7.3.5 PTR late November (but I'm not sure on this, 7.3.5 could be something in the middle of content drought) and 8.0 Alpha week-two after Christmas break.
    Yeah it's hard to tell.

Another possibility :

7.3.2 may be live on Mar 24th October
    (why ? Because it's one week after his PTR was flagged as Released, as i said above)

Antorus may open on Mar 31st October

(why ? Because a raid never open the day of a patch, but one week after)

7.3.5 may be live on Mar 14th November
    (why ? Because Blizzard said there will be another patch quickly after Antorus release for class tunning. Another reason, this date is the 77th day after the release of 7.3.0 on Mar 29th August)

I'm skeptical of it including the opening of the raid and going live before BlizzCon because you will have a lot of die-hard fans who are also raiders trying to keep up with expansion news and reveals, and that hype conflicting with needing world firsts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    With this, BrM is going to be unhittable on single target. Sure it doesn't reduce damage from boss abilities, but taking literally no melee hits will make sure you are always at 100% with empty stagger when a big hit comes. So that these will also never kill you. This bonus would be way too strong if it went live like this.
    Except that even BrM monks can and will end up hitting dodge DRs with this overly redundant tier. It's a garbage tier set compared to T20 and some of the other tank tier bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    AHH Love it!

They are bringing back Realm First Achievements!
    Why are you so bothered about an achievement you are never going to get?

10+ Year Old Account
    TIL: Our planet bleed blood.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    AHH Love it!

They are bringing back Realm First Achievements!

Hopefully they bring back the whole lot of them, including realm first professions, race, class, (to max level) for the next expansion!

Would also love to see some exclusive rewards for having done things realm first, like titles and mounts and such!
    mne too i miss those very much
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Blizz are going to have to change the Monk brm legendary chest to something a bit more unique.......

Yeah it's hard to tell.

Another possibility :

7.3.2 may be live on Mar 24th October
    (why ? Because it's one week after his PTR was flagged as Released, as i said above)

Antorus may open on Mar 31st October

(why ? Because a raid never open the day of a patch, but one week after)

7.3.5 may be live on Mar 14th November
    (why ? Because Blizzard said there will be another patch quickly after Antorus release for class tunning. Another reason, this date is the 77th day after the release of 7.3.0 on Mar 29th August)
    Sure.. release a raid BEFORE Blizzcon and screw the world first race.

Not going to happen. there will also be a pvp season end announcement 2 weeks prior.

November 14 is the 77 days mark if that still holds, because from what we know, there is no pattern that is consistant in Blizzard's patch releases.

Other possible date is December 5th, when AK55 is obtainable.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Sure.. release a raid BEFORE Blizzcon and screw the world first race.

Not going to happen. there will also be a pvp season end announcement 2 weeks prior.

November 14 is the 77 days mark if that still holds, because from what we know, there is no pattern that is consistant in Blizzard's patch releases.

Other possible date is December 5th, when AK55 is obtainable.
    Well, let's be honest.

If they release Antorus BEFORE Blizzcon, then people will know about the Next Expansion more, and be prepared for that.

However...

If they release Antorus AFTER Blizzcon, then it'll feel like a last second move before the Expansion goes on Alpha stages.

If an Ancient God had a vagina it would probably look like that. Wait, maybe it's a prolapsed anus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Except that even BrM monks can and will end up hitting dodge DRs with this overly redundant tier. It's a garbage tier set compared to T20 and some of the other tank tier bonuses.
    What are you talking about? Dodge DR affects the conversion rate of Dodge stat into dodge chance. The mastery stacks are just additive. Go and try it in game, if you have enough stacks to hit 100% dodge, you always dodge. No DR involved anywhere.

Also keqe in the Brewmaster thread has already shown video of how this 4p gives you permanent dodge against one target.

I don't like this tier bonus either, because it will lead to the most degenerate gameplay. It is overpowered and dumb. Doesn't change that on single target it would be a great survivability bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Also keqe in the Brewmaster thread has already shown video of how this 4p gives you permanent dodge against one target.

I don't like this tier bonus either, because it will lead to the most degenerate gameplay. It is overpowered and dumb. Doesn't change that on single target it would be a great survivability bonus.
    That gif only shows that it's going to ruin the entire BrM rotation which will also ruin the rate at which brews are gained. That'll just lead up to monks not having enough IB duration or any stored charges for PB.

Who cares if you can dodge the bosses autoattacks if you won't be able to manage the actual hits that are coming in. 100% that it's getting nerfed before the raid even comes out like T20 did

Deleted
    if you don't have to manage white damage, you don't need brew uptime other than for massive tank hits, so baseline brew gen is going to be plenty. Plus you can use kegsmash still. Also there is the wrist legendary. The bonus is still (in the form it exists right now) the strongest tank tier bonus. I personally just hope they scrap it.