Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by solarfallz View Post
    I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit. The homogenization is real.

Edit: and to answer the original post...
    Because your idea of "balance" is "everything is the same", which is retarded. Stop finding things to blame for your losses. It's not racials. It's not gear. It's not class imbalance. Stop the incessant whining for more and more homogenization.
    So every serious pvp'er rolling human being EMFH is heads above stronger than every other racial is homogenization? Unless my definition of the word is mistaken removing racials so people could play whichever class they like best, not simply the strongest one, would be the reverse of homogenization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So every serious pvp'er rolling human being EMFH is heads above stronger than every other racial is homogenization? Unless my definition of the word is mistaken removing racials so people could play whichever class they like best, not simply the strongest one, would be the reverse of homogenization.
    EMFH is soooo 2015

race / faction changes aren't free.

Having these different racials just makes them more money. Real easy to see. I'm surprised the racials aren't swapped around EVERY expansion - just to push more race/faction change orders.

People asking to remove everything they don't like is why PvP is garbage since Warlords of Draenor and why even apes can get 2.4 and pretend they're good at the game

Instead of removing add tools to counterplay so there's brain use instead and so Legion heroes go back to the 1.6 where they belong