Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    f that makes me a worse person, im okay with that.
    Well - worse person is the description of who you are complaining about, just need to make sure the ideals of people like you and the person you complain about don't become societal norms.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    So you want to speak about some stories and not about history and their laws and philosophy? Have you ever heard of the genesis of https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/legal-punishment/ ? This goes indeed back to ancient greek and the step to transfer the judgement/punishment from private-matters into society-matter hence the end of eye for an eye was one of the biggest and greatest accomplishments of mankind.
    Just because they weren't chopping hands off for stealing loafs of bread doesn't mean that they weren't still crude in their punishment. Yes the Greek's moved away from "an eye for an eye" but they weren't that far removed.

I don't think Tony suggested this guy get tortured in prison as a return to "an eye for an eye" policy. And more so because that's what he deserves. That child truly lived a horrific life of torture and succumbed to injuries. Most people can't take the mental anguish of their sports team losing or getting a paper cut. Yet this 8yo child endured horrific punishment by a guy who will be found guilty and at worst spend the rest of his life in prison segregated from other prisoners or at best get put down peacefully.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trial-beg...172321179.html

If found guilty, I hope they get beaten and raped in prison daily.
    I do believe that goes against the Constitution you once swore to support and defend.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Just because they weren't chopping hands off for stealing loafs of bread doesn't mean that they weren't still crude in their punishment. Yes the Greek's moved away from "an eye for an eye" but they weren't that far removed.

I don't think Tony suggested this guy get tortured in prison as a return to "an eye for an eye" policy. And more so because that's what he deserves. That child truly lived a horrific life of torture and succumbed to injuries. Most people can't take the mental anguish of their sports team losing or getting a paper cut. Yet this 8yo child endured horrific punishment by a guy who will be found guilty and at worst spend the rest of his life in prison segregated from other prisoners or at best get put down peacefully.
    No - he decided that your legal punishment is not enough and wished for other crimes to unfold to torture that murderer. It takes little decency to realize that.

Meh, my conscience can handle the torture of those who harm children. If that makes me a worse person, im okay with that.
    I thought you were someone who wanted to uphold the Constitution, not spit on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    No - he decided that your legal punishment is not enough and wished for other crimes to unfold to torture that murderer. It takes little decency to realize that.
    If it weren't for mistakes made in the legal system, false convictions, manufactured evidence... however rare those situations occur; I'd agree with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    How can you even be gay at 8? I mean honestly, that's 2nd/3rd grade. Most people think the other sex is gross for stupid reasons. Also, most people that age pick their noses.
    Maybe he liked pink too much. Liked to play tea time instead of football. Like wearing his moms shoes etc. Whatever, it doesn't matter. There's no justification for this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's that macho Mexican culture.
    lol.... no

But back on topic, I hope both get the death penalty. A little torture before they are put to death would be good.

Deleted
    california doesnt strike me as a state that still has the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    california doesnt strike me as a state that still has the death penalty.
    They save it for the truly heinous cases...like torturing and murdering children.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.