Lots of guilds falling over so maybe a few less hardcore raiders looking for a home? We went 9/9 heroic in ToS and are now on a break till Antorus releases so you have time to get ready for the next raid

We're Shadowscourge on Jubei'thos, Horde.

We have been playing and raiding together as a guild for about 12 years. Some of us were playing other games together before WoW.
We are raiding normal/heroic content, we've raided every level of content at some stage but currently our numbers only allow us to hit heroic. If we ever get the numbers to do mythic we'll probably give that another shot but we're not fussed.

We raid:
Wednesday 9-11pm NZ time (7-9 ST)
Monday 9-11pm NZ time (7-9 ST)

Sometimes later if we're close to a kill.
We are looking for pretty much anything DPS flavoured. As long as you can show up to raids and pull good numbers and can handle our incessant chatter then you'll be ok.
---------------------------------------------
So that's all you need to know if you're looking for a home. But in case you want more info here's a bit more.
* Most of us have played together for many years and have grown our lives and families together, many of us are married with kids. We understand how busy life is and don't set unrealistic expectations. For this reason we allow people to leave at 11pm NZ if they need to as grumpy old men need their sleep for work.
* We are in constant communication/chat using the Viber messaging app. This is compulsory as we do all our signups and discussions on it. It's very active.
* We're very social. We usually have 1 or 2 BBQs a year at least, usually in Auckland but sometimes Tauranga (where i'm based) or Australia somewhere. Couple of guys usually fly in from Aus for them. I'd guess we'd have had at least 20 over the years. Don't ask me to estimate how much booze has been drunk.
* I'm a winemaker, married, father of 2. Been running this guild since the beginning. Been a hell of a ride and has taught me a hell of a lot.
* Happy to take on new players if you just want a social home. We have an absolute wealth of knowledge and experience in our group and are happy to share and help out.
* My battle tag is SloBurn#6529 if you'd like to find us ingame, otherwise reply to this or message me for more info.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shadow.ABD/