Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Nothing but a more challenging dungeon with zero reward for doing so.
    Well more loot drops, and it's definitely nice for everyone in the group to 100% get an item drop.

I'd like to see more of a reward, possibly have it like rated pvp, getting in the top whatever %/doing enough m+ gets you mounts/titles. Or just the ilvl continuing up.

And the "Insane boss abilities" is more a class design issue, than a boss design issue. Every spec should have some sort of semi-large/large defensive. I am having a bit of trouble remembering which specs can't actually survive that at all. Disc priests? Holys who for some reason don't have the cloak? dps warriors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Well more loot drops, and it's definitely nice for everyone in the group to 100% get an item drop.

I'd like to see more of a reward, possibly have it like rated pvp, getting in the top whatever %/doing enough m+ gets you mounts/titles. Or just the ilvl continuing up.

And the "Insane boss abilities" is more a class design issue, than a boss design issue. Every spec should have some sort of semi-large/large defensive. I am having a bit of trouble remembering which specs can't actually survive that at all. Disc priests? Holys who for some reason don't have the cloak? dps warriors?
    Holy has guardian angel that prevents death and is cast upon the target and the priest iirc, so it isn't so bad, discipline is screwed though.

I do wish ilvl was scaling higher due to rewards being meh once you're properly geared, and the titanforged lottery is a disgrace of a loot system.
    If anything, m+ and current raid tier should have comparable difficulty/rewards, with the difference being set gear and bonus rolls existing in raids.

Or, if we split progression paths into mythic raidiing or mythic dungeons instead of combining both for the ultimate endgame, perhaps we could have dungeon sets that drop in dungeons and can be upgraded through questlines/tokens/etc. Having 2 additional items.each time a new tier opens, taking legion as an example, 2 before en, 4 until tos opens, 6 until antorus opens, 8 once it opens. And to prevent odd stacking, having a raid set turns off ths dungeon set. It would have some boni that are a combat bonus and some that are ooc, like movement speed or health regeneration or something like that.

Thoughts?

if M+ was the "thing" thats when id quit wow and i havent thought of quitting for anything since i started 11 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    Holy has guardian angel that prevents death and is cast upon the target and the priest iirc, so it isn't so bad, discipline is screwed though.

I do wish ilvl was scaling higher due to rewards being meh once you're properly geared, and the titanforged lottery is a disgrace of a loot system.
    If anything, m+ and current raid tier should have comparable difficulty/rewards, with the difference being set gear and bonus rolls existing in raids.

Or, if we split progression paths into mythic raidiing or mythic dungeons instead of combining both for the ultimate endgame, perhaps we could have dungeon sets that drop in dungeons and can be upgraded through questlines/tokens/etc. Having 2 additional items.each time a new tier opens, taking legion as an example, 2 before en, 4 until tos opens, 6 until antorus opens, 8 once it opens. And to prevent odd stacking, having a raid set turns off ths dungeon set. It would have some boni that are a combat bonus and some that are ooc, like movement speed or health regeneration or something like that.

Thoughts?
    That's true, guardian angel should work.

I think that because TF is a thing, it's hard to make it keep scaling, so hopefully next expansion there's a 10ilvl cap, making it much easier to allow m+ to keep scaling. But with that, I would like to see more set bonuses in m+, similar to Kara+court/arc stuff, but maybe in slots that aren't core tier slots, or even continuing their 1 tier slot 1 not tier slot. Because without TF, wearing prior raids tier will happen less, so that's 4pc from raid, and then a 4pc from dungeon (Ofc make the 4pc dungeon stuff less op than raid stuff, similar to how it is now in most cases)

I'd like to see both m+ and raid stuff work together, rather than be a "choose one or the other" typical thing. Like you'll be more than strong enough for raiding, by only raiding, but you can do m+ on top of that for extra power. And it won't be out of hand because of titanforging, because that won't exist.