Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    - Ogres (Horde)
    The only way I would accept Ogres as a playable race is if they were all two-headed ogres, and each head took over for voices and animations depending on your primary and secondary spec. xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Which would still make no sense as story-wise there's currently no reason why they would be added. We didn't get Pandaran after we went to Pandaria. We didn't get Blood Elves and Draenei after an expansion all about them.

It doesn't matter how much attention they got if they're no longer relevant. Arakoa had a lot of development and they weren't randomly added after WoD.
    I dont think a new race must play a big role in an new expansion, if they just integrated right with a new starting area and good explanation, like worgen and goblins. Its easier, but not impossible, especially if they already played a role in previous expansions. Why they can't come back for some reason to help us because we helped them back then? Or have other reasons to ally with us, because why not? Sounds a bit dull at first, but with some good writing everything is possible.

But in the end its all Blizzards decision, right? Like i said before, if they want us to play Arakkoa, Vrykul or whatever, we will get them. There's always a way to add even such races.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do think Ethereal neutral race is pretty possible next expansion though.

I'm sure they will give the Alliance a race the Horde has had for a decade. Nice try m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    They made sense if you played warcraft 3, and read Burning Crusade quest text.

I suppose Chronicle V3 will explain the events of Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne. Vanilla and/or Burning crusade lore seems likely as well.
    I have played WC3 and I still disagree.

Soo... Jaylock.. those "I have sources close to Blizzard that say we will be getting 3 new races in the next expansion" how did that turn out?

Hahaha yea give alliance 2 blood elf copy races hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    I have no idea how a Jaylock thread can still bait and go for 16 pages ...

Here's to hoping for a better 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post

I'd settle for a perma forum vacation, but high hopes and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post

I have no idea how Jaylock can make hundreds upon hundreds of troll threads and still not be banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a special filter that filters out posts specifically by Jaylock. Like if he attempts to post something stupid (aka most of the time) it just gives him an infraction for a couple hours

You get Void Elves instead of High Elves. Be happy, or just roll BE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    I have no idea how Jaylock can make hundreds upon hundreds of troll threads and still not be banned.
    Bait threads generates clicks, clicks make ad money, ad money runs the site
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Sounds like fake news.

Also new races are like the most worthless feature to be adding into the game imo.

Most race features are hidden under armor and racials are really irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Sounds like fake news.

Also new races are like the most worthless feature to be adding into the game imo.

Most race features are hidden under armor and racials are really irrelevant.
    I know right. I totally can't tell if I'm playing a blood elf or a tauren when I play wow.

If only I didn't have the perception of a 3 year old...

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    He can literally change his name to Trolllock (he even has a picture of Trump who, despite which side of the political spectrum you are on, can agree that he loves to troll the media) and people would still bite knowingly or not. At this point do you think is he or the general public more at fault for trolly "discussions?"

Deleted
    report and ignore

That's great news. Jaylock is always a trustworthy source!!!!