Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    You guys should try to import some Dr Oetkers Chocolate Pillow cereals, my favorite

Comes in Vanilla and Nougat flavors too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You guys should try to import some Dr Oetkers Chocolate Pillow cereals, my favorite

Comes in Vanilla and Nougat flavors too
    I dont buy anything named after a doctor from 1880 to trick dumb people into thinking that its healthy. They make tiny expensive pizzas too

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    also our store used to stock this delicious drink:

cactus juice.
    This is exactly what I was coming in to post about. I miss the original glass bottles and the original flavors (some of the later ones got really weird). Earth was delicious, Fire was phenomenal, but Rain, was beverage perfection. There is still nothing like it today.

RIP. I was a kid with a $5 a week allowance back then, but I would buy that local 7-11's stock out ANY chance I got. I had all the bottles cleaned and collected too way back in the day.

I got diabetes from reading this thread.

Lays Hot Wok Chilli chips.
    Was released in Belgium around 10 years ago, together with a 'cold' flavour that wasn't popular.
    A year or two later they were gone from stores.. Best chips I've ever had!

Deleted
    I just miss Taco Bell. Not a single one in Denmark. Found 1 in southern Spain though

Deleted
    They used to do a Sprite Energy drink, only saw it for around 6 months, loved that stuff.

I used to drink this a lot in my school days, then it just disappeared. I miss the junk food of my youth.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Döner Kebab, the one from my local supplier.

Chinese buffets
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano