Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Given how awful pvp is atm, here i my tips for how i do it.
    Do you have second monitor ? Play something like building sim, visual novel or whatever on it while having fun and engaging pvp experience.
    Do you have tablet ? Get some interesting book to read.
    Are you interested in origami ? You can do that during Bgs just fine.
    Get on comms with friends.

On serious note - just grin and bear it. Pvp is shit, and that grind is shit as well. Just don't get bothered by losses or performance and treat it as honor/time investement.
    I'm curious, what are your issues with pvp atm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    I'm curious, what are your issues with pvp atm?
    At its core ? That roughly 90% of matches is steamroll one way or another where you either just win or lose feeling you can't do anything about it, and 10% actually have you and other team fight each other.

And being single healer in 10v10, is just "super" fun.

Currently, there is a brawl called wsg scramble, you cap upto 10 flags, each flag gives 200 honor + usual win amount, so you pretty much get a level per game as alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ilik2345 View Post
    Currently, there is a brawl called wsg scramble, you cap upto 10 flags, each flag gives 200 honor + usual win amount, so you pretty much get a level per game as alliance.
    I have done a whole lot of them in a row with a premade, racking up honor quite fast

Started late on this alt but now on prestige 19 and nearing 20.
    Be sure to do the pvp world quests while waiting in queue for a BG. Also look out for the skirmish bonus weeks, where you can get a LOT of honor super fast if you queue with a friend (easy to beat random people that way in skirmish).

This brawl was just insane I did a full prestige level in 2 days
    1k honor for subsequent wins as alliance absolutely amazing.
    60 honor per flag cap so x10 per game plus 150 victory and kills. Amazing.

edit: did the last prestige level in 1 day (lv25 like 12h after I got the lv24 achieve)
    Last edited by xindralol; 2018-04-06 at 04:08 PM.

all I wish alliance where not such incompentent assholes they would win more then lose.

second wish huge nerf on Melee survival and self healing and removal of debuff effects, its out of control how they can counter casters, removed debuffs, do insanse damage in short time, and for some reason take no damage.

then you got them full duretation of stuns, silence, disorents ect keeps out out of control, and even if you can cast dot (playing affclition lock), fully dotted they just remove all your shit in 1 button or they barely take any damage.
    Last edited by Az0na; 2018-04-04 at 04:03 PM.