Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Expansion Leak: Murloc skin

Good job I can understand Russian. I hear over on Russian forums there was data mined leak last night. Two new textures with name Murlocskin were found. I guess in next expac will be a sea based with Queen Azshara?

7+ Year Old Account
    South seassssss

Where did they get this leak from? It seems unlikely Wowhead wouldn't have found it by now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Where did they get this leak from? It seems unlikely Wowhead wouldn't have found it by now.
    Wowhead won't post leaks because they have good ties with blizzard.

Deleted
    Link?

/10char

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by broken wow View Post
    Good job I can understand Russian. I hear over on Russian forums there was data mined leak last night. Two new textures with name Murlocskin were found. I guess in next expac will be a sea based with Queen Azshara?
    Link or it didn't happened

Quote Originally Posted by broken wow View Post
    Oh please. There have been murlocs in practically every expansion (Wrath, Cata, MoP and Legion), and old monsters sometimes do deserve a better skin to better fit with the better-looking expansions. Besides, this leap of logic (new murloc skins = South-Seas Azshara expansion) is big enough to traverse the Grand Canyon... laterally.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Let's take it a step further. There are murlocs in Elweyn forest, obviously this means siege of Stormwind raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZachAttack View Post
    They've posted leaks in the past, its just they probably get threatened by Blizzard that they won't get any more press info or interviews if they don't take them down.

So what differentiates the Kul Tiras Quest armour sets they datamined, the Silithus map changes, the Iron Horde texture files from toward the end of MoP and similar from leaks? They published all of those. What makes this different?

They literally did.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=267175/p...uest-armor-set

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    makes you wonder if it was a leak or promotion given all sides. O.o o.o o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    That one was intentionally leaked. Hypegenerator for Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordolf View Post
    You may wanna take off the tinfoil.

Murloc skin is the Azerothian name for the foreskin. Blizzard is going to add full nudity to the game like Conan Exiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Link?

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Nordolf View Post
    I'd agree with you on that one, they intentionally leak tiny amounts so we get hyped, but keep the juicy things hidden. Again tinfoil hatting massively, but a part of me wonders whether Ethereals becoming such a popular choice for a playable race is Blizz telling a select few Youtubers about it and getting us hyped for it, every speculation video I've seen seems to state them.

Wowhead IS Blizzard in everything but name.
    CPU - Intel i5-2500k w/Corsair H50 * MB - ASUS P67 Pro
    RAM - 8GB Mushkin PC-1600 * GPU - EVGA GTX 770 SC 2GB
    SSD - Crucial M4 120GB SATA3 * HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB SATA3

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Oh please. There have been murlocs in practically every expansion (Wrath, Cata, MoP and Legion), and old monsters sometimes do deserve a better skin to better fit with the better-looking expansions. Besides, this leap of logic (new murloc skins = South-Seas Azshara expansion) is big enough to traverse the Grand Canyon... laterally.
    its true

murloc skins on its own would be meh... but murloc skins + kul tiras armour + jaina blizzcon poster = fishier fragrance in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    I'd agree with you on that one, they intentionally leak tiny amounts so we get hyped, but keep the juicy things hidden. Again tinfoil hatting massively, but a part of me wonders whether Ethereals becoming such a popular choice for a playable race is Blizz telling a select few Youtubers about it and getting us hyped for it, every speculation video I've seen seems to state them.
    Think that's just because people have expressed an interest in them as a playable race every time a new one pops up, we got a bunch of new models for them in Argus and the story very heavily suggests they will be a big presence in future content. They are simply the most logical choice, hype-wise, but people aren't really thinking about how they would level in a Cataclysm world. Not that that has stopped Blizzard from adding Pandaren, but yeah.