Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Expansion Premonition: (Not a Leak)

Not calling this a leak because it isn't. Rather it's a hyper vivid dream I had last night that I simply can't explain. I was sitting in somewhere. I think it was Blizzcon. For some reason my PC was with me so I could listen on my headphones in addition to in the audience. Maybe I was at Blizzcon? I don't know. Anyways, the scene of the movie crawl discusses the past, the wound in Silithus and other things and then it says.

"And now.. WE are free."

The scene shifts to massive Tentacles (think the size of Stormwind's Statues) ripping from Stormwind Harbor, as a giant head reminiscent of C'thulu rises. Face tentacles start smashing the city harbor as the land crumbles into it's mouth like a old cookie. Thousands of Observers fly out of it's mouth which is like some sort of weird gateway into the Void. These Observers start attacking people, some are transfigured into N'raqi, C'thraxxi and they join in the attack. Naga serve as shock troopers.

Scene pans to Khadgar and Jaina fighting on some beach somewhere and Jaina's voice is heard as the music shifts dramatic. "Our target is 45000 feet below the ocean, and she's had ten thousand years to plan for this. If we make any move on the heart. We're go through her." Malfurion responds. "Then we finish the Queen once and for all." For some reason Lady Vashj is standing next to Malfurion and says. "I will show you the way, but you had better deliver Stormrage."

Other scenes showing Khadgar, Thrall, Alleria, Turalyon and others fighting on various fronts against forces of the Void and Old Gods. One scene shows a Dragon being slowly dragged by another Cthulu like beast into it's mouth. The dragon slowly enters into the Void Gate / Mouth, screaming as it dies; giving a impression that what is being consumed is going directly to the Void Lords.

The screen goes black and Yogg Saron's Voice says: "YOUR FATE IS SEALED."

----Que the Cinematic Logo----

World of Warcraft: The Old Gods

That's all I've got. No idea if it's fact or remotely truthful, I don't work for Blizzard. This was as I said simply a very, very vivid dream.

Figured I'd post it for the lawls and see if it comes true in 2ish weeks.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now that is one very vivid and detailed "dream" xD

Deleted
    sounded like a pretty sick dream to be honest hopefully it is something a long these lines for the next expansion

7+ Year Old Account
    That actually sounds very promising now that i think about it. :-)
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Sounds cool. But it can't come true in "2ish weeks" because the cinematic probably won't release with the announcement of the xpac.

Is this how low mmo-champ has fallen? Posting a thread about a fucking dream. Depressing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Gomes Smushen View Post
    Sounds cool. But it can't come true in "2ish weeks" because the cinematic probably won't release with the announcement of the xpac.
    Not the in game CGI one, but don't they usually do a game model "cutscene" to reveal new expacs?

I knew that when I started to hear the tree chopping sounds and the "back to work" from Warcraft in my dreams it was time to take a break from gaming.

Wow, a leak from a dream vision, that's unique. Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Is this how low mmo-champ has fallen? Posting a thread about a fucking dream. Depressing.
    Eh, beats all the deadbeats insisting their "leak" is the absolute truth and we will all learn not to doubt them. At least the OP is clear that this is just his imagination.

Deleted
    I personally think we'll fight the Old Gods in the space in next space.Just my opinion...

I'd say its more depressing you're giving your time to reply about it

This is the real leak. Calling it. He's only pretending it's a dream because he doesn't want to reveal his source.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I envy your dream. In the dreams the scenes usually looks pretty much live action and very realistic. Would like to witness described scene myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    And here we see illustrated Pebrock's lack of self-control. Get out of this thread if you can't post in a constructive fashion.

I will find it humorous however if I wind up being right on any count.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I envy your dream. In the dreams the scenes usually looks pretty much live action and very realistic. Would like to witness described scene myself.

It was nuts man. Started out as a on off dream about Season 2 Castlevania, I woke up and had to let the dogs out and then dreamed that I was watching this at Blizzcon at.. about 5 or so AM (give or take). I woke up and was like "What the eck?!" One bit I didn't mention. Ion and the other Blizz Devs were wearing Legion shirts, but as the scene showed, they took them off and showed a new Black shirt with a Dark purple N with a dot under the curve. I assumed it to mean N'Zoth. I dunno though. Crazy as hell dream though.

One lesson however has been learned. Never eat Pork Habanero Tamales before you go to bed.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-21 at 06:35 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can...Can i have your dreams? lol sounds awesome

He didn't say it was a leak. Stop saying it's a leak, or claiming to be one. It's not.

Some cool ideas there to boot. A sudden shift of allegiance for Lady Vashj.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Not the in game CGI one, but don't they usually do a game model "cutscene" to reveal new expacs?
    Yeah, but not with the dimension that is described in this threat. I think

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    He didn't say it was a leak. Stop saying it's a leak, or claiming to be one. It's not.

.. but noone is saying that it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post

The general vibe the dream gave me with Vashj was that for some reason she and Malfurion had a deal which would tie into how we took out Azshara. Azshara was doing something to enable N'zoth to get to the Titan Soul and basically blocking people from getting to her master in exchange for what I assumed was Void Godhood or something in sync with her character. It was as if there was some unknown connection between Azeroth and Azshara, which made her critical to N'zoth's plans.

I dunno. With Lady Vashj the sense was that her time in Outland with the Coilscar and Illidan in Outland had made her resent what the Old Gods turned her into, and that Malfurion might know some way to reverse the transformation and turn her back into a Night Elf. Tyrande was there but was only making a angry stare at her, so I'd estimate no love was lost between them. No I did not see a playable Sea Witch Class or Naga Race (sorry).

Again I want to stress that this was a spice induced dream. Not a leak. Nothing like that.

I do not think I am Force Sensitive, so please take all of this with a grain of salt.

We'll know on November 4th what is what.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2017-10-21 at 06:46 PM.