Chainheal website

Is anyone maintaining this anymore? Theres a lot of good info there, but its been a long time since a new article and the forums are dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot of the information is still relevant, but if there is more you're looking for the resto shaman discord is a good place to look/ask. https://discord.gg/AcTek6e

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    the discord channel is one of the best for all the classes and worth spending some time on

Deleted
    I agree, the website seems a bit outdated but you can still finding really usefull information, and the discord for resto shamans is really good too, i had a fun time finding info for my shammy alt ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    I know a lot of the information is still relevant, but if there is more you're looking for the resto shaman discord is a good place to look/ask. https://discord.gg/AcTek6e
    WTF is the difference between this and the other Shaman discord ? Earthshrine or something ?
    It doesn't have the pinned post for basic information though, whereas Earthshrine has it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    WTF is the difference between this and the other Shaman discord ? Earthshrine or something ?
    It doesn't have the pinned post for basic information though, whereas Earthshrine has it.
    Earthshrine covers all 3 specs, I believe, but the Ancestral Guidance one is resto specific and has several top tier players that are willing to help people out. If you're looking for general info, the #Welcome and #faq tabs store a lot of basic information.

Retired Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Is anyone maintaining this anymore? Theres a lot of good info there, but its been a long time since a new article and the forums are dead.
    Virtually nothing has changed for resto shamans this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by harruin View Post
    Virtually nothing has changed for resto shamans this expansion.
    I've seen quite a few changes though. Maybe they are minor, it depends on your views I guess.
    - Jonat nerf leading to the demise of the CH-HW weaving playstyle
    - Better log analysis tools and comprehension of our traits relative strength (QA is good but not an end-all trait like we observe on some other specs)
    - T20 making us good throughput healers for most fights, we could lose that again at T21
    - Stats balance change through raid damage profile change: Mastery was stacked until NH, now it's better to keep it low-average and to stack crit. Vers is valued.
    - Secondaries have become so powerful through Int devaluation that Prydaz is bis through stats alone and Arcano is now on par with current tier best healing trinkets (dgd/seastar).

Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    I do use the discord quite often. I was just wondering if this particular resource was being kept up, thats all. They have some good articles on there about builds, UI setup and other things, which I understand dont change much. But they also had articles about efficient use of CBT, which is much easier to read over in that format than asking in the discord and just getting links back or worse, someone trying to put all that information into the channel itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    This was recently added to the FAQ on the AG discord
    What Happened to ChainHeal Updates?
    We decided as a group that it would be in everyone's best interest to create a new domain. Expect it to be available within a few weeks with a brand new set of content. Special shout out to :yoshi: for all of his hard work!

Retired Shaman