can i gift game time to my raiders?

hello guys

im planning to have a small core team "10 members" as a core team to build upon and was thinking is it possible i can pay their monthly sub? like a gift game time blizzard store have now? is it against their terms of use?

thx for reading <3

tokens

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't against the terms of use to gift game time.

As well, as Sondur said too, there is Tokens too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    why would you even ask this?
    just give them gold or put it in the guildbank and set it so your "core" can withdraw a certain amount that equals a monthly token - so hard thinking about it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you can gift them time. When you buy the time cards from Blizz store you can receive the cards and send them to your team mates or you can just send them the code you receive after buying them via email. I have gifted time to a friend of mine for her birthday.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Laz; 2017-10-23 at 03:38 AM.
    HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Addon Author: My Projects

Quote Originally Posted by Drsephuz7 View Post
    why would you even ask this?
    just give them gold or put it in the guildbank and set it so your "core" can withdraw a certain amount that equals a monthly token - so hard thinking about it?
    That's not a guarantee they'd actually buy tokens. If you want to ensure you're giving them gametime, it would have to be something different, like an actual token or a gift card. Keep in mind that not every guild is rich enough in gold to just give away a token's worth of gold to every raider, every month.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're better off just giving them game time cards, as that would be cheaper than tokens (not sure if you can mail tokens)
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It isn't against the terms of use to gift game time.

As well, as Sondur said too, there is Tokens too.
    Line 1 and 2 are at odds here. Sums up most posters though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Buy game cards and send code by email or something