15+ Year Old Account

Russian Pop Star Zelimkhan Bakaev, Tortured and Killed In Chechnya Anti-Gay Roundup

http://www.back2stonewall.com/2017/1...y-roundup.html

Sources are reporting that Russian singer Zelimkhan Bakaev was arrested, tortured, and murdered by by Chechen authorities due to suspicion of homosexuality.”

Bakaev was last seen on August 8 in Grozny, where he had come from Moscow for his sister’s wedding

Bakaev’s Instagram account has mysteriously been deleted, but a small Twitter account in his name remains active, offering no recent updates. Earlier this week, Igor Kocketkovof the Russian LGBT Network made a statement to the media that touched on the disappearance, saying:

“At the end of August, we received confirmation of our earlier presumption that [Bakaev] was detained by Chechen authorities due to suspicion of homosexuality.”

A source close to activists in the region have stated that Bakaev, 26, was tortured to death. “He arrived in Grozny and was picked up by police within three hours,” they claimed. “Within ten hours he was murdered.”
    Tortured to death for being gay. What is going on in Checnya.

10+ Year Old Account
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Modern-age nazis, they've taken control of Russia and now they're working on the US. It's a slow battle but like boiling frogs they're winning because not enough people notice or care, and they won't until it's too late.
    Chechens are Muslim, so there's that, right?

Why doesn't Putin stop this? Chechnya is part of Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    A lot of us don't visit Politics.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Modern-age nazis, they've taken control of Russia and now they're working on the US. It's a slow battle but like boiling frogs they're winning because not enough people notice or care, and they won't until it's too late.
    Correct, but thankfully MSM is catching on the the dangers of ANTIFA and even democrats are starting to distance themselves from this hate-filled violent, rights-suppressing movement.

Looks like we may dodge that bullet after all.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

10+ Year Old Account
    As stated, theres an existing thread already

closing