Poll: Puppies or Kittens who’s the cutest?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Kittens. Cats are easier to take care of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Catsnakes.

But really, kittens. Puppies are more fun, but I just adore kittens <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    My current cat follows me around the house meowing at me because he's mad that I'm not on the couch cuddling with him, ha. But he's young and I've only had him a couple of weeks.

I generally agree though and I think that's why I prefer dogs.

Needs a name.

Griffin, Ollivander and Cricket are on the short list, however he's very fond of the name Nightclaw (said in dramatic "BatMAN!" fashion), he purrs every time I say it. Which cracks me up.
    I've heard that male cats are more affectionate than female, interestingly enough.

I got my cat from a bengal breeder, his house was amazing - the female and her litter were in a big cage in the living/dining area but there was another room under the stairs where he kept the males behind glass, it was like a zoo. Those were breeding males - I think it's the first time I ever saw an entire male cat, they're HUGE. Apparently having their tackle makes them big and puffy around the neck. Plus male bengals are massive to begin with.

Anyway despite looking like miniature lions, he said that whenever he let them out of the cage they'd curl up in his lap. Apparently they had more interest in that than mating with the females!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Celista name him Nightclaw! He has chosen the only name he will respond to!

Also cats are really good at making their daily habits match their humans (unless something is weird). Mine will tell me it's time to go to bed at 11pm by meowing and pawing at me til I head into the bedroom. Then they sleep til I wake up at 8am

Celista: "Which name do you prefer: Griffin, Ollivander, Cricket or Nightclaw?"
    Cat: "Your prattling noises do not interest me, human. Also for future reference, your name shall be 'HEY YOU! WHERE'S MY DINNER???'."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    @Celista name him Nightclaw! He has chosen the only name he will respond to!

Also cats are really good at making their daily habits match their humans (unless something is weird). Mine will tell me it's time to go to bed at 11pm by meowing and pawing at me til I head into the bedroom. Then they sleep til I wake up at 8am
    I hope he does adjust, this one has taken to zooming around my apartment and attacking my feet at 3am. He's a smart cat, he perks up when he hears the word "kitty" and I *think* I have already taught him to sit with food/praise rewards (he's very social and likes praise). Which is good because he climbs all over me whenever I'm eating dinner, lol. Hopefully he will learn sitting patiently = food.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    My point is dogs are far more intelligent.
    Capacity to be trained has nothing to do with animal intelligence. Cats are simply more difficult to train because they mostly don't care. A dog needs more training but also wants to be trained. Cats are also more tenacious problem solvers than dogs are.

Cats also have pretty good memories and dogs don't.

dogs are vastly superior, that is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like kittens but puppies are just the better!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Kittens > Puppies

Dogs > Cats

couldn't say for sure at what point it switches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, am I the only person that likes the taste of puppy and kitten?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tortoises are the superior pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more of a dog person so of course puppies. I like cats but I'm allergic to them so therefore I can't have them and I really don't want to be taking pills everyday to ward off the allergies. Plus I find dogs more loving because they have a personality to them. They're excited when you come home or when you go out for walks, they like to play with you, they pick up on your habits and adjust to your lifestyle, and they're smart animals so you can train them to behave better.

Man's Best Friend has the best babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    What, no option for raccoon kits? They roll with pre-equipped heirloom masks.

Clearly the choice for centrists, since both sides of puppy vs kittens are bad.
    Fuck raccoons. They are terrible creatures.
    and then he cupped my balls...

puppies.. kittens should probably not be encouraged. cats are like vermin around here.

Both of course. If I only had room for one on a lifeboat though I'd go with the puppy.