Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    The list I'm referring to contained Pandaria, Goblins, Worgen, Argus with Mac'aree and Antorus and Emerald Dream zones and was around well before Cata. It's one of the prime reasons people kept coming up with South Seas concepts, because it's the only major part of it that's missing at this point.

Here you go, as far back as 2008, and getting almost everything right (some zones turned into raids, others were cut etc).
    http://forum.buffed.de/topic/79913-w...g-bosse/page-8

edit: actually goes back to 2007 even before WotLK right here on mmo-c:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-amp-spoilers

Original source claimed to have gotten the info way back in 2003.
    While that list does have many of the zones or at least names that eventually came in many future expansions, it's hardly a predictor of expansions. Most of the zones are grossly out of order, jumbled around and just listed with no real rhyme or reason in a way that no matter what Blizzard came out with related to the existing lore of 2007 it would vaguely resemble something from this list because it literally just lists all the major lore locations that were known about then. Suggesting this list predicted MoP because it lists it as a single starter level zone is a far leap to make too. The idea of Pandaria was known even then because of the Chen Stormstout and his origins as far back as Warcraft 3 so that isn't some grand predictor that it was included as a single starter zone and then became an entire expansion. That's a major stretch. In addition, where is WoD? an entire expansion not even mentioned anywhere on that list. The only reason people would be using that list to try to automatically say it has to be a South Seas expansion, is because that's all that is left on that list of zones that were known then, but as I already stated, we got WoD, so just because we don't know about a zone or place (The entirety of MoP and WoD as examples) doesn't mean we can't have an expansion there without it having to be from that list in some vague fashion.

This list was never a real thing, and just a random thing someone made of known areas in Warcraft lore and then threw some level ranges and groupings with them. Nothing more.

Lul that list was not fake, nor was it made after Wrath. It freaking predicted Mac'Aree and Antorus like close to 10 years ago.

Oh also, OP is funny. Reads like an attempt at a haiku after a bottle of wodka.
    Well, yeah, they're huge lore situations that were inevitable. Giving a guess a decade-wide window to happen doesn't mean the guess was genius, just that it was logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Fourth War

Mists of Pandaria patches 5.1 through 5.4 called, they want their Fourth War back.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

The list I'm referring to contained Pandaria, Goblins, Worgen, Argus with Mac'aree and Antorus and Emerald Dream zones and was around well before Cata. It's one of the prime reasons people kept coming up with South Seas concepts, because it's the only major part of it that's missing at this point.

Here you go, as far back as 2008, and getting almost everything right (some zones turned into raids, others were cut etc).
    http://forum.buffed.de/topic/79913-w...g-bosse/page-8

edit: actually goes back to 2007 even before WotLK right here on mmo-c:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-amp-spoilers

Original source claimed to have gotten the info way back in 2003.
    That looks like the one I'm thinking of, in which case the original poster admitted he made it up. When he did so there were a lot of people angry at him, because they had somehow tricked themselves into thinking they saw it years prior, and had spent months defending it.

I'll try and find where he did so when I get home, because work wifi is absolutely balls.

Can't check because again, work, but this seems to be the link.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...6&h=50&p=3#145

Assuming it still works.

I'm really getting tired of these leak threads..

10+ Year Old Account
    Expansion leak! There will be raids, some dungeons, higher level cap! A new place to see and new crap to rip out of the ground to make some stuff. Chances are there will be loot and new models. Thats about all the info I know.

>not enough for own expansion'

Made me lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy1 View Post
    From Russian blizzard sorry for bad english:
    new expansion

>faction war focuses
    >titan blood for power
    >redone zones central kalmidor and northern ek
    >dungeons against opposite faction npc
    >pvp scenarios scripted - guide the leader
    >new progression: road of bloody memories
    >gain power, defeat bosses from war past
    >MANY new character - interesting - realistic war story
    >more than just kings
    >some get killed depend on player contribution to war effort
    >balanced by faction pop.
    >new realm zoning
    >new subraces based on kalmidor and ek war
    >together enemy: zandalar trolls
    >2 troll zone
    >not enough for own expansion
    >azeroth moon has role
    >Blizzcon soon
    Too bad we've already had the Fourth War. Cough cough?

Or should I Wowpedia that for you. Also hi from fellow russian.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Alliance-Horde_war

A war, by the way, started by your great Alliance Hero, Varian Wrynn, you can blame him for all the fighting because he overreacted to the whole Putriss thing that the rest of the Horde had nothing to do with.

Which BY THE WAY, Is also how Jaina overreacted to the Broken Shore thing - get your shiz together "Alliance Heroes/Leaders" overreacting to everything.

Oh uhh, should add something so people don't think I believe this... " Hah, hah, very funny, too bad It's fake " if it wasn't obvious enough
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Expansion leak! There will be raids, some dungeons, higher level cap! A new place to see and new crap to rip out of the ground to make some stuff. Chances are there will be loot and new models. Thats about all the info I know.
    Holy cow, you nailed it!!! :-)

The Fourth War started in early WotLK (attack on Undercity after the Wrathgate questline in Dragonblight), and lasted up until the Siege of Orgrimmar...
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Fourth War already happened. But I give 2/10 for the simple fact the OP went balls' deep with his fake, without recognizing that was caught.

Bad leak
    It is very fake

interesting - realistic war story
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm at work and everybody is wondering why I'm laughing so hard. Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by leakleak View Post
    Bad leak
    It is very fake
    Keep fighting the good fight leakleak.

No replies in a while. This deserves a bump because it looks like it may be the real one!

Whatever wherever..

This guy called the moon being a focus pretty early. Legit?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    A PVP-focused expansion to the exclusion of PVE would be an expansion I don't take part in. Luckily, I doubt this leak is true. But if it was, I would lose all interest in WoW.
    How is faction-enemy dungeons "PvP"?

Is Siege of Orgrimmar PvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Could at least have put more effort into it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..