Blizzcon video without the ticket

Does blizzcon ever get posted somewhere afterwards? I tend to watch every year but missed the last year due to a bad breakup and simply cant afford it this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Does blizzcon ever get posted somewhere afterwards? I tend to watch every year but missed the last year due to a bad breakup and simply cant afford it this year.
    Well, you have a few free stages, else many try to sneak a peek via users on streaming sites, such as Twitch.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You can find the panels on youtube usually a few days after the con. Otherwise, you could find a stream if you're lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both MMOC and Wowhead usually post the info as fast as they can. If text is enough for you and can wait a week or three for videos to appear on youtube, it's usually no problem

Opening ceremony, where all the announcements happen, is free for everyone on twitch.tv/blizzard. Most, if not all, of the esport tournaments are also free to watch on the twitch streams for those specific games. The panels where they go in depth about everything usually get uploaded to YouTube by someone a couple of hours after they happen, sometimes even sooner. MMO-Champion has a live update on front page as things get revealed with screenshots.

Cool, did not know it was that easy, I remember buying tons of Chinese food with a group of friends to watch the Pandaria Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Doranian123; 2017-10-26 at 05:27 PM.

Yes, Youtube will have everything in less than a week. I think pay per view is ridiculous, Blizzcon should be free, more exposure on Twitch, more people will play their games, but can't blame them Activision Blizzard is a public company, have to squeeze profits as much as they can.

5+ Year Old Account
    pre sure you can buy the ticket even after the event is over as i remember. The vods will still be available to stream for like a month after blizzcon (after which ppl already start uploading to youtube anyway..)

The opening ceremony is always free, and that's where they make all the big announcements anyway so I don't really bother watching the rest when sites like MMo C will have all the relevant information afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    They usually post it on Youtube a day or two after. That's why I don't get why people pay for it. They're basically paying $40 to have a cool pet or mount or whatever it is they're baiting people with to get them to buy their tickets.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2017-10-26 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    They usually post it on Youtube a day or two after. That's why I don't get why people pay for it. They're basically paying $40 to have a cool pet or mount or whatever it is they're baiting people with to get them to buy their tickets.
    Blizzard doesn't post anything, random people who record it do, which is technically against the rules

There are always people rebroadcasting on various platforms. That is indeed against the rules and they take these streams down when they find them, but it's usually not particularly difficult to find them running. And yeah, they'll all be on youtube the next day as well.

Also MMO-champ will write down every single pertinent piece of information and have photos of every single slide on their site 2 minutes after the dev says it. They are incredibly thorough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperjackJig View Post
    Blizzard doesn't post anything, random people who record it do, which is technically against the rules
    Well yeah I wasn't really saying Blizzard posts it but other people do. Wrong choice of words.

Cool, did not know it was that easy, I remember buying tons of Chinese food with a group of friends to watch the Pandaria Blizzcon.
    Damn.. Thanks for that ! Excellent idea, I shall be buying tons of Chinese food

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Damn.. Thanks for that ! Excellent idea, I shall be buying tons of Chinese food
    To be fair, Chinese was just because of the Panda Theme. This year a decent crab boil or fish fry for the south seas theme sounds fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Paying for the experience, things are always better live. Blizzcon is an event, a real life event which didn't used to be streamed online. Now it is. And they aren't overly cheapening the event by making it free for all, it's still pay to view.

Exclusivity is GOOD. Companies need to stop completely removing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is basically a thread asking for illegal ways to watch the stream, which is obviously not okay. Closing here.

CLOSED.