Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with shamanistic skills as well. Seems like their magic would amplify and synergize with a warrior the most. Earth magic allowing you to make your enemy unsteady, wind allowing you to distract them, fire allowing you to fight from a distance and/or boil your enemy inside their armor and water magic obviously allowing you to replenish yourself after battle.

If I was more limited and had to choose a school I'd go with earth or air magic. Earth would be great for sheer power and like A Chozo mentioned: allows you to control the battlefield, and air would be great for more agile fighting and more subtle advantages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy I think. Healing is pretty useful, as well as defensive capabilities like absorbs and shields. Also, the odd smite doesn't hurt (or does!)

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I'd learn the ways of the druid and obtain bear form so I could be a bear with a sword.
    But druids are useless

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...

As a Warrior?

Any frost ability... ^^ You can try to run but not fast enough!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..