Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Would also be interesting what happens with the Artifact skills. Would be kinda disappointing if we just lose them because they part of a Weapon we no longer use. I really like Sindragosa on my Frost DK.

Nothing will happen to them, as their upgrades must be purchased separately, so the artefact weapons will continue to be viable @110.

Hopefull the artifact and the AP system die in a fire and we never see anything like it in game again. So tired of being forced to grind AP to raid. I'd rather not spend all day in wow grinding when there are other good games to play and real life stuff to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine the first quest in 8.0 will have us lose them and give us a weapon. For gameplay reasons, nothing else makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragobeth View Post
    Probably we will use them to heal the wound.

Or maybe we use them as a base for our own artifact weapons and we can give them new names and all that shit.
    hmm it's gonna be super inconvenient if we have to get artifact weapons for alts just for the 10 legion levels next expansion

My prediction is we reforge/forge our own weapons. Will allow more customization so specs aren't locked to one weapon type. I highly doubt we ever go back to normal weapons at this point.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    I realize they probably won't be viable after Legion is over, but do you think we'll at least get to transmog other weapons into them?
    You will stick them in your bodily orifice where the sun don't shine.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    I realize they probably won't be viable after Legion is over, but do you think we'll at least get to transmog other weapons into them?
    We will put 'em in the bank.

I liked the speculation posed in a Bellulargames video where he said we could upgrade to something even more powerful that artifacts, that being weapons made from the wound Sargaeras made in the world