Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    The Simpsons - Please End This Show!

I have been a fan of The Simpsons since it first aired back in 1989 and each year i would look forward to the Halloween special and would laugh my balls off but i haven't watched in a while but i saw flicking though the channels they was airing the new Halloween special so i thought its been a while why not watch
    and what i saw was prolly the most unfunny Halloween special i have ever seen! I did not laugh once and they didnt even have Kang and Kodos show up (if they did i certainly missed it) When i finished watching i honestly felt depressed thinking and remembering how funny this show was then late at night on the FX channel i watched the earlier Halloween episodes and it still made me laugh even though i have seen them loads of times.

I know Matt Groening knows this show shouldved ended ages years ago and i know fox still makes money on this show from overseas sales but please end this show before any love i once had for it ends in a sea of utter unfunny disappointment!!.
    1. I don't think the executives at Fox spend their spare time on these forums
    2. while you might not like it, others obviously do.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatAgain666 View Post
    The Simpsons - Please End This Show!

I have been a fan of The Simpsons since it first aired back in 1989 and each year i would look forward to the Halloween special and would laugh my balls off but i haven't watched in a while but i saw flicking though the channels they was airing the new Halloween special so i thought its been a while why not watch
    and what i saw was prolly the most unfunny Halloween special i have ever seen! I did not laugh once and they didnt even have Kang and Kodos show up (if they did i certainly missed it) When i finished watching i honestly felt depressed thinking and remembering how funny this show was then late at night on the FX channel i watched the earlier Halloween episodes and it still made me laugh even though i have seen them loads of times.

I know Matt Groening knows this show shouldved ended ages years ago and i know fox still makes money on this show from overseas sales but please end this show before any love i once had for it ends in a sea of utter unfunny disappointment!!.
    Holy hell, you didn't like it?! CANCEL IT! Please make sure to tell us which other shows you dislike so we can also dispatch teams to cancel them all.

I found this years Treehouse of Horror to be one of the better ones in recent years. All 3 segments were actually rather spooky and even disturbing, unlike many other segments that are just dumb parodies like last years Goldfinger. The show is far from its quality in the first 9 seasons, but its still one of the better shows on TV. Its still getting huge ratings for its age and its one of Fox's most watched shows.