Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I know people who have been playing since launch and don't have a legendary or had to buy their precusor (for gen one legendaries).

Resident Cosplay Progressive

playing in vanilla GW2 no hot or pof interest me (now wow )

Never try get it legendary coz no gearing up like in wow (only mmo i play) But gw 2 is interest

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Still working on Twilight. Only have the t6 mats left, but holy crap the grind is real with this one
    Last edited by pansertjald; 2018-05-05 at 10:30 PM.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

15+ Year Old Account
    Got my Twilight last night
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

My goal is pretty much to get every legendary, most other goals I have are or have been accomplished as a side bonus thanks to this.

It’s very much a question of time, you can’t grind your way to it cause of timegates, so there hasn’t been any reason for me to go balls to the walls and try to farm e.g gold to buy T6 mats, cause I still have to wait for months before I get enough shards/tickets/insights for armor.

I’m about halfway to getting all legendaries (armor and weapons) and already have Aurora, Twilight and Bolt. Most mindnumbing grinds are done (1500 funerary incense, 2400 elegy mosaics etc.) only lacking unbound magic/karma for obsidian shards, timegated mats (I synergize, so since I’m working on all 3 weights legendary armor PVE-PVP-WVW I just craft my daily ascended for example instead of buying) and the journey is the real reward, since you have to get engaged in all kinds of activities.

My routine ks usually doing the nodes in home/GH > ascended crafting > doing 1-2 winterberry runs (will get me all the way to buying obsidian shards in 1 year when I have enough tickets, shards and insights for all my armors) > HoT metas (gemstones) > leggy bounties (done) > Istan and then bandit crests (1 cycle) > 1-3 pvp matches (ascended shards) and WvW in the evening for tickets, and the odd Dry Top run for geodes during the week

Now that I’m inactive I don’t really do pvp and wvw though.

Once you realize the ungrindable time it takes to get enough timegated mats that can’t be bought, it’s not really that much of angrind since most of the other stuff will come naturally during that time by casual play (e.g amalgamated gemstones), since I’m not in a rush to craft the weapons, those mats come aswell during the journey to leggy armor. I guess only mystic coins and T6 mats take time, but just buy gems or grind gold for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sold Dawn and bought the lover. So im doing the Dreamer now.

Only have Gift of battle left now. But WvW really sucks atm. so it's going really slow with points

15+ Year Old Account
    The Dreamer done. 2 Legys in 1 month is enough for me, for now.

Might go for dagger later this summer

I have a full set of legendary armor (from WvW) and the shining blade.

Nope, Hell I don't even have the Dragonhunter ascended weapon yet.. Although I am slowly working my way through that as I finally decided to give GW2 a proper go rather than just give up in trying to understand the endgame.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have Nevermore and The Ascension and am working on Aurora. I need 11 more clovers, 250 mystic coins and a smattering of T6 mats to finish it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lego's looked like a huge pain in the ass, I remember starting the Daggers on my Thief.

Just went for Ascended armour/weapons instead.