7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    But do you feel the same way about pedophiles?

- - - Updated - - -

Keep waiting, he will be impeached any day now.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be the same number of the other side. Obama had plenty of scandals and mindless sheep still loved him.

- - - Updated - - -

But you would never know because you sure as hell won't see it on the news.
    Fox news wouldn't report a high - above 50% approval rating?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Fox news wouldn't report a high - above 50% approval rating?
    Hey, maybe it's a tacit admission that Fox News isn't actually news.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The mueller charges have 0 to do with Trump, his point was saying this guy has lots of ties by association if you want to prove guilt by such.
    I see you haven't even read the charges. Manafort and Papadopoulos both met with Russians and soon thereafter had meetings with Trump, then more meetings with Russians. And then one of them met with Assange, who we now know had meetings with both Assange and the Russians.

Oh wait, you're TECHNICALLY right. The CHARGES have nothing to do with Trump, because Trump wasn't charged with anything. But the dossier and charges basically implicate Trump of at BEST passive complicit cooperation while others who were actively trying to hurt Clinton's campaign and help Trump's along with the Russian's help, and at worst, Trump being the orchestrator.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You're not voting for either side, so why should they care what you think?
    Well, if they want my vote, they should care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The mueller charges have 0 to do with Trump, his point was saying this guy has lots of ties by association if you want to prove guilt by such.
    Trump hired people that were embroiled with Russia. One who pleaded guilty, while providing evidance that he did reach out and actively tried to collide with Russia. You can pretend that it has nothing to do with Trump all you like, but the fact that it at least shows Trump to be too stupid and now too complacent, to see what the people he hired were doing, has a lot to do with Trump.

Oh, that’s right... you think Trump’s record of hiring the most awful choices for his cabinet, was fake news. So, his team being tied to Russia, due to Trump’s idiotic hiring practice, has nothing to do with Trump.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-31 at 08:00 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Trump hired people that were embroiled with Russia. One who pleaded guilty, while providing evidance that he did reach out and actively tried to collide with Russia. You can pretend that it has nothing to do with Trump all you like, but the fact that it at least shows Trump to be too stupid and now too complacent, to see what the people he hired were doing, has a lot to do with Trump.

Oh, that’s right... you think Trump’s record of hiring the most awful choices for his cabinet, was fake news. So, his team being tied to Russia, due to Trump’s idiotic hiring practice, has nothing to do with Trump.
    Let's not forget everything that has happened since the indictments went out. White house sources (including Kelly, so you know this isn't BS) say that Trump is actively agitated and pissed off about the indictments. He's been doing more of watching Fox News the last two days than he is doing presidential duties.

Why would Trump be so completely and utterly agitated and simultaneously obsessed with following this case if he had nothing to do with it and it was all Clinton?

In ADDITION, Fox News (mostly Hannity) and many house and Senate Republicans called for Mueller to step down, but wouldn't actively fire him. Meanwhile every Democrat is egging this investigation on. The people in Washington aren't stupid. They know who Mueller has been talking to, and we even got glimpses that Trump knew kinda what was going on, but Mueller didn't show his hand. Trump only knew what others told him had been going on with Mueller.

So I also find this "LOL MUELLER IS GOING AFTER CLINTON THROUGH PODESTA" angle complete desparation from the Trumpkins. Trump and his Washington elite followers are shitting their pants. That wouldn't be happening if they knew Mueller was going for Clinton.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    The funny part about the Clinton/Podesta thing is that when it was first brought up, everyone was like "okay, charge here then if she did something wrong". Not a single person that I remember said anything else.
    Almost like people on the left really don't fucking like Hillary Clinton.

Might be because she is a socially-conservative-until-faced-with-overwhelming-pressure, neoliberal corporatist shill, who subverted the Democratic base to achieve her own policy ends, for her entire political career.

But hey, at least she would be a passably competent President. As opposed to the alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

The funny part about the Clinton/Podesta thing is that when it was first brought up, everyone was like "okay, charge here then if she did something wrong". Not a single person that I remember said anything else.
    Kind of hard to charge what doesn't exist. I mean how many Republican lead investigations actually turned anything up? You think there's another, sure investigate it, but to use that as a means to try and end Mueller's is ludicrous.

Dems: If there is a crime, charge it.
    Reps: There is no crime and we don't care to let the investigation end naturally.

[/B]

Eh, while I think she is great, the whole is a bit much.
    Yeah, I may need to dial it back a bit.

In any case, she's way farther to the right than a Democrat should be in 2017.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be the same number of the other side. Obama had plenty of scandals and mindless sheep still loved him.
    Tribalism exists on the left, sure. No doubt. However (as far as I know) we haven't studied or polled it. But the attempt at false equivalency is extremely weak given that Obama never colluded with a foreign power to gain the presidency. And before you reply that neither did Trump the polling question assumes he actually did.

Let us all take a moment to reflect on what made this all possible.

Trump's firing of Comey. This is probably the single greatest act of self-sabotage ever committed by a President.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post

Trump's firing of Comey. This is probably the single greatest act of self-sabotage ever committed by a President.
    Give Trump time, I'm sure he can top it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post

Actually no. Trump admitting on TV interview he fired Coney for the Russian investigation.

I'm messing with you of course. Yeah that was obstruction.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    This is funny. I have the Russian trolls on my ignore list so I'm only seeing one side of the "argument". Not that I would dignify it by calling it an argument because only one side is actually making any points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    This is funny. I have the Russian trolls on my ignore list so I'm only seeing one side of the "argument". Not that I would dignify it by calling it an argument because only one side is actually making any points.
    It's like, have you ever heard the "sales pitch" to join a cult, and think "Man, this is just...crazy. And stupid. And it might kill me. Why would anyone ever fall for this?"

But at least, with a cultist, you know they believe. Not sure if the people here are just trolling or not, but, it's not like knocking "Trump is good, comrade!" comments out of the park is difficult, even if they're satirical.

You're referring to fabrications aren't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Manafort faces 15 years, Gates 12, and Mueller calls them both "serious" flight risks.

Mueller is also an expert in the exceptions to lawyer-client privilege, and has used the "crime-fraud" exception to interrogate their mutual lawyer, and in so doing, caught the pair in a lie about what they did with the Ukrainian government.

For added fun, Manafort at some point hit substantial financial...changes. In Feb 2016, he claimed he was worth $30 million, next month, $3 million. Also he started visiting South America a lot and started using a new cell phone and email alias in that same time frame. So either he lost all his money, or hid it.

So, yeah. Flight risk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Mental Gymnastics sure are a way to burn calories mate!
    I dunno, I've seen some people picking up and moving goalposts like it's a goddamn caber toss.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno, Mueller's tactics scream Nurgle to me. Damage that spreads and re-rolls 1's? Mueller didn't roll a 1 today, and the panic is amuk.
    World Eater Mueller. Butcher's Nals. When Charging each model get an additional attack. Mueller charged today. Plus general CSM special rule....

Death to the False Emperor. Against Imperium if you roll a 6 you make an additional attack.

Mueller charged and rolled well.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely... can you honestly say that you wouldn’t have called someone insane, if they told you Trump would win? Simpson’s did it...
    Imagine someone in 2006 telling you Eminem and Kid Rock would be arguing via lyrics about President Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

They did that with the country. They drew a line in the middle and said below it are slaves and above it is freedom.

As I posted in the other thread mentioning this. Here is the compromise that pretty much triggered the civil war:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missouri_Compromise
    Not to mention allowing slavery in the first place about a century earlier during the formation of the US, when it was already controversial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.