How can the wall be about actual immigration when most illegals in the US are people that overstay their visa, something against which a wall does nothing?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    How can the wall be about actual immigration when most illegals in the US are people that overstay their visa, something against which a wall does nothing?
    Because the wall is just a small episode in the whole trust of curbing immigration that Trump wanted / tried to do, no? Right on this page there is a mention of strengthening policies at the border, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Wow.

OK, let's play.
    No. Let's not. I'm not really interested in playing with you. This is an issue for Americans. You are not one. There is no profit in it. I've made my point. You can accept them. If you don't, I don't care.

I'm not going to have someone from the outside of this country the Mueller report, which I read in full, did not say what it said with regards to Russia. It did, period. You can read all 450 pages yourself.

I'm not going to seriously engage sumbody, after being laser focused on the wall since soon after Trump announced his candidacy, that the Wall, which has always ever been a monument for racism, isn't an impractical, ineffective, and an act of symbolism first and foremost. It is. I've spent thousands of words on writing on that topic.

ANd most of all, I'm not going to seriously entertain somebody that is seriously going to waste my time and claim that family separations, which were confirmed from internal documents to be done for the purposes of deterrence and not protection, were legitimate. They weren't. They're un-American. Americans don't break up families without due process and good reason. Deterrence isn't one of them.

I've made my point. This conversation is over. Got a different opinion? Shout it into the void I do not care. This is not about opinions anymore. This is about taking down the President of the United States through impeachment, and if not that, arming the Democratic nominee to the teeth to finish the job in 2020.
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. Let's not. I'm not really interested in playing with you. This is an issue for Americans. You are not one. There is no profit in it. I've made my point. You can accept them. If you don't, I don't care.

I'm not going to have someone from the outside of this country the Mueller report, which I read in full, did not say what it said with regards to Russia. It did, period. You can read all 450 pages yourself.

I'm not going to seriously engage sumbody, after being laser focused on the wall since soon after Trump announced his candidacy, that the Wall, which has always ever been a monument for racism, isn't an impractical, ineffective, and an act of symbolism first and foremost. It is. I've spent thousands of words on writing on that topic.

ANd most of all, I'm not going to seriously entertain somebody that is seriously going to waste my time and claim that family separations, which were confirmed from internal documents to be done for the purposes of deterrence and not protection, were legitimate. They weren't. They're un-American. Americans don't break up families without due process and good reason. Deterrence isn't one of them.

I've made my point. This conversation is over. Got a different opinion? Shout it into the void I do not care. This is not about opinions anymore. This is about taking down the President of the United States through impeachment, and if not that, arming the Democratic nominee to the teeth to finish the job in 2020.
    Oh, sure, by all means.

You said things that you cannot back up so you are reaching for the "I am not going to talk to you" angle.

Where are numbers on children? Nowhere, you don't have them. But that's supposedly me "dodging hard". Same for other two points.

@Skroe There's no point in responding. We've given rda numbers and the differences between the Obama policy and Trump policies several times. He just ignores it.
    Those words are really terrible makes it hard to deal with things like this without getting hit ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    @Skroe There's no point in responding. We've given rda numbers and the differences between the Obama policy and Trump policies several times. He just ignores it.
    Those words are really terrible makes it hard to deal with things like this without getting hit ourselves.
    What are those numbers that you gave me? Could you please clarify?

Don't talk about "differences", I heard opinions on what these "differences" are, I am asking about numbers. Do you have numbers? What are they?

Oh, sure, by all means.

You said things that you cannot back up so you are reaching for the "I am not going to talk to you" angle.

Where are numbers on children? Nowhere, you don't have them. But that's supposedly me "dodging hard". Same for other two points.
    No, you misunderstand.

You see, I've been doing this a long, long time in this forum. Maybe too long. And in the few years since I've gone from rarely posting about political issues (and keeping to mostly foreign policy and science issues), I've come to have a pretty good understanding of the "human terrain here". New faces rarely pop up. New invested faces never pop up. Case in point, according to the numbers crunched a number of pages ago, the most ardent defender of Trump in this entire massive thread, hysterically, is a Russian (Shalcker). But Shalcker has also been around for years.

It's been interesting enjoying the last two banned periods I had, being able to read this and other threads from time to time and seeing who posts and how.

I'm gonna tell you what I think. I'm not sure if you're someone new, or someone old trying something new, but its immaterial really. You've been hitting it hard since April... perhaps more than almost anyone else, and you're bulletproof against anything that doesn't conform to your narrative. Anyone talking to you is wasting their time. Hell I'm wasting my time. I recognize the irony.

I have "done you", and I mean by that the new foreigner who is on a rampage and White Knighting the Orange Imbecile, enough times the past few years. You can look up my posts and read the thousands upon thousands of words I've written. I'm not really interested in taking another trip down the road of things already justified 15 times over with the prior "you's", only to repeat the same dumb saga when the next "you". Let's face it, you really don't care. This entire excerise is really me pointing out things which are manifestly obvious and true, and then you seeing if you can twist logic and facts to justify a warped alternative. We both can and will do it for weeks.

So let's just skip to the end and say fuck it. You don't care. I don't care. We're both planting a flag here. There is no good faith exchange here. I will seriously give you WoW Gold or something to just spare us all the drudgery and do something else. We've seen this movie before. It sucks. It's pointless. Spare us.

I've made my position clear. I don't care what yours is for like fifty different reasons. If want to know more of my thoughts, there is a search function for you to use. The only discussion left to have on this topic is the route to taking Trump down (impeachment, election), not the basis of doing so. We have the Mueller report, court documents, and dozens of incendiary incidents to paint a picture of the most unfit and criminal of Presidents. It's enough. If you disagree.... "meh".

If you think Trump is fit, by all means, elect someone just like him in your country.

Let's take a small diversion for the moment and talk about things that don't matter much.

Let me ask you - do you honestly think Trump will be charged with whatever you think is so terrible in the Mueller's report when he leaves the office?
    I'm going to stop right here, as I was talking about other investigations and not the Mueller one, so perhaps try and keep up, stay on topic, and respond as such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Legitimate question: If he's done so little, and if what he has done will be reversed next Democratic president, why are people so beside themselves over Trump? Seems to me that people simultaneously argue that he's the worst thing we've ever seen and the damage he's caused will last generations, and at the same time he's done nothing really.
    Because what he has done, which is very little, has caused damage. Seriously, keep up. Even you yourself said he hasn't done much, but therefore means he has done something.

I just.....how can you logic that badly in your own hypothetical?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

No, you misunderstand.

You see, I've been doing this a long, long time in this forum. Maybe too long. And in the few years since I've gone from rarely posting about political issues (and keeping to mostly foreign policy and science issues), I've come to have a pretty good understanding of the "human terrain here". New faces rarely pop up. New invested faces never pop up. Case in point, according to the numbers crunched a number of pages ago, the most ardent defender of Trump in this entire massive thread, hysterically, is a Russian (Shalcker). But Shalcker has also been around for years.

It's been interesting enjoying the last two banned periods I had, being able to read this and other threads from time to time and seeing who posts and how.

I'm gonna tell you what I think. I'm not sure if you're someone new, or someone old trying something new, but its immaterial really. You've been hitting it hard since April... perhaps more than almost anyone else, and you're bulletproof against anything that doesn't conform to your narrative. Anyone talking to you is wasting their time. Hell I'm wasting my time. I recognize the irony.

I have "done you", and I mean by that the new foreigner who is on a rampage and White Knighting the Orange Imbecile, enough times the past few years. You can look up my posts and read the thousands upon thousands of words I've written. I'm not really interested in taking another trip down the road of things already justified 15 times over with the prior "you's", only to repeat the same dumb saga when the next "you". Let's face it, you really don't care. This entire excerise is really me pointing out things which are manifestly obvious and true, and then you seeing if you can twist logic and facts to justify a warped alternative. We both can and will do it for weeks.

So let's just skip to the end and say fuck it. You don't care. I don't care. We're both planting a flag here. There is no good faith exchange here. I will seriously give you WoW Gold or something to just spare us all the drudgery and do something else. We've seen this movie before. It sucks. It's pointless. Spare us.

I've made my position clear. I don't care what yours is for like fifty different reasons. If want to know more of my thoughts, there is a search function for you to use. The only discussion left to have on this topic is the route to taking Trump down (impeachment, election), not the basis of doing so. We have the Mueller report, court documents, and dozens of incendiary incidents to paint a picture of the most unfit and criminal of Presidents.

If you think Trump is fit, by all means, elect someone just like him in your country.
    Bla bla bla bla bla and not a word on the actual matters. This happens when someone has nothing to say.

Buddy, if you are so sure that you have the answers and I am just trying hard to ignore them how about before vanishing into the void on a white horse, you do your winning round and just demonstrate to me how I am wrong on everything. Please take these three points we were talking about and hammer them to me - point 1, point 2, point 3. I do listen to what is being said, demonstrated this numerous times. You say you "done" me, but I don't remember a single thing, a single incident where I'd say something and you'd prove me wrong. So, your impression that you "done" me seems to be just your impression.

So, let's settle it once and forever. Come up and fight on the three points. You have it all figured out and I am super-misinformed and don't care, so show everyone your intellectual superiority.

The truth is - you realized that what you said was actually not that bulletproof, that you might actually be wrong about a couple of things and overreaching in others, and just don't want to admit it. That's all that happened. It's simpler for you to play this "I don't care and I know you don't care, so let's just not talk" thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'm going to stop right here, as I was talking about other investigations and not the Mueller one, so perhaps try and keep up, stay on topic, and respond as such.
    OK, I should have worded my question differently, because I meant all investigations together as well. This isn't very important.
    Last edited by rda; 2019-05-24 at 02:46 PM.

Bla bla bla bla bla and not a word on the actual matters. This happens when someone has nothing to say.
    I can assure you, new guy, I've been accused of many things in this forum, but not having something to say has never been one of them.

Fellas, do I have a second on that?

I can assure you, new guy, I've been accused of many things in this forum, but not having something to say has never been one of them.

That's like saying 1+1 = 3. It does not compute.

You keep posting empty posts assuring everyone that you know the answers without posting the answers.

And, by the way, if you think that calling me "new guy" is somehow elevating you, then think again. You spending longer in this section of the forum then myself does not exactly speak to you being more informed, that's for sure.

So, let's settle it once and forever. Come up and fight on the three points. You have it all figured out and I am super-misinformed and don't care, so show everyone your intellectual superiority.
    Nah. Decline. I made a good enough post that summarized my feelings above. You can use the search function. I'm not in the mood to indulge the late Trump White Knight foreigner on my Memorial Day long weekend.

So you have met knock-off Shalcker then. I wonder if they sent him because our primary Russian shill couldn't cut it anymore. Do they have to share their turnips now?

You keep posting empty posts assuring everyone that you know the answers without posting the answers.
    No. This is what it looks like when someone refuses to play your dumb fucken game. You think we were born yesterday? Give me a break.

There is a search function. Elect to use it. Literally everything I can say to you has already been said. We had a 150 page thread on the wall for example. A substantial portion of of all posts in that thread were mine. I think I wrote a good 3000-4000 words on the Mueller report about 3 weeks ago in a single post in this thread? And children separations, just look up all times I've written "concentration camp".

You can read those posts and gather context for the things I have written beyond what I wrote. If you elect to not do that, that's on you. I am not your information broker. I'm just a software engineer on his day off who wants to see the illegitimate POTUS do 25 to life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    So you have met knock-off Shalcker then. I wonder if they sent him because our primary Russian shill couldn't cut it anymore. Do they have to share their turnips now?
    Oh god he's Russian?

Nah. Decline. I made a good enough post that summarized my feelings above. You can use the search function. I'm not in the mood to indulge the late Trump White Knight foreigner on my Memorial Day long weekend.
    Cool, no problem. The sum total is that you wrote a post, I wrote an answer, you wrote a longer post and called me misinformed and said I "dodged hard", I said "Wow" and wrote an answer to that and asked you to clarify what specifically I dodged, etc, and after this you spiraled and refused to clarify anything and instead went to spent pages talking about how you are not going to talk to me because you know it all and saw it all and bla bla bla bla bla bla and how you are not a new guy and so presumably much better.

What are your facts? Show them.
    Dah. I am Russian bot. I provide no facts yet demand facts from everyone, which when given, I will of course ignore. Please insert turnip payment.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

No. This is what it looks like when someone refuses to play your dumb fucken game. You think we were born yesterday? Give me a break.

There is a search function. Elect to use it. Literally everything I can say to you has already been said. We had a 150 page thread on the wall for example. A substantial portion of of all posts in that thread were mine. I think I wrote a good 3000-4000 words on the Mueller report about 3 weeks ago in a single post in this thread? And children separations, just look up all times I've written "concentration camp".

You can read those posts and gather context for the things I have written beyond what I wrote. If you elect to not do that, that's on you. I am not your information broker. I'm just a software engineer on his day off who wants to see the illegitimate POTUS do 25 to life.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god he's Russian?
    Just add him to ignore and block the element with ad block. They're not worth it.

Oh god he's Russian?
    That was the general consensus a week or two ago anyway. Don't think that's changed and if so he's probably lying. Agenda and talking points are simply too obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Just add him to ignore and block the element with ad block. They're not worth it.
    Yeah I'm just gonna throw him on the list and pretend he doesn't exist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    That was the general consensus a week or two ago anyway. Don't think that's changed and if so he's probably lying. Agenda and talking points are simply too obvious.
    That's too funny. Why's it always Russians. Christ.