Deutch is the best speaker of the Dems so far.
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    Hey, never knew who is clown was before today.

So far after everyone of them are about to finish their little smear campaign they start "Yelling". Do they honestly think they're making a good point here? I'm learning a lot here.
    If it makes you feel better, I was only vaguely familiar with Gogurt myself, and I live in Texas. I'd definitely heard the name before but a friend had to explain more about who he was when I started complaining about how obnoxious he was.
    Link to image.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me if you change your mind.

Fricking Democrats like making little speeches and standing on their morals of high ground instead of asking the piece of wood Yes or No questions.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Fricking Democrats like making little speeches and standing on their morals of high ground instead of asking the piece of wood Yes or No questions.
    I think they're not gonna get a straight answer like that and they're trying to wordsmith one out.

3-4 speakers later, still going strong on good ol fox; have yet to see a zoomed in republican shot.

They got a couple good ones of Nadler smirking while repubs are talking though.
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

Jim Jordan: Mr. Mueller, is it true the FBI did its job?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

7+ Year Old Account
    they are just TRYING SOOOO HARRRRD. Its cringy.

beginning to thing Jimmy boy is one of the "Shadow Government is real" kinda folk
    Last edited by Mekkle; 2019-07-24 at 02:05 PM.

He didn't even necessarily wrote his letter? Hmm...

So how's it going so far?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonballgtz View Post
    Honestly? I feel like nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonballgtz View Post
    Nadler's opening question was the best, to paraphrase he asked; "Could you clear Trump on obstruciton?" Mueller responded he could not clear Trump on obstruction. Definitely the best question of the day since it was more or less Yes/No.

Rest of the hearing is a shitshow. On both sides.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    "if you had uncovered similar evidence of wrongdoing by literally anyone else except sitting president, would you have indicted them?

Just askkkkk iiiiiiiiiiiiit....
    He wouldnt answer it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    "if you had uncovered similar evidence of wrongdoing by literally anyone else except sitting president, would you have indicted them?

Just askkkkk iiiiiiiiiiiiit....
    It was kinda hidden in the garbage, but early on he said Trump could be prosecuted when he leaves office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obstruction confirmed.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Obstruction confirmed.
    "That's generally a summary."

Gatz trying hard to smear Mueller.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

I'm sorry, but Gaetz has such a punchable face. And he is such a toolbag.

The Democrats believe that the 5 minutes they get, they must filibuster and ramble on without giving a clear and concise question.

For those who get this reference; 'I swear I root for the Washington Generals'.

I'm wondering if the Reps don't know the actual scope of the investigation of the special council, instead of the FBI's, or do they just not care to paint Mueller in a bad light to make it seem like he's being selective.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    I'm wondering if the Reps don't know the actual scope of the investigation of the special council, instead of the FBI's, or do they just not care to paint Mueller in a bad light to make it seem like he's being selective.
    ding ding, they don't care about reality.
    I thought that much was readily apparent.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death