1. #22961
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Proving criminal conspiracy enough for conviction in a court of law is incredibly easy. All you need is a crime to have happened or attempt to have happened and an agreement between the parties involved to commit or attempt to commit that crime. The Mueller Report clearly lays out that Trump and his team are guilty of criminal conspiracy, just like they laid out obstruction.
    The Mueller Report clearly lays out that no agreement between parties involved happened to do it; as such, your definition of criminal conspiracy cannot apply.

  2. #22962
    All this Mueller debacle and other cries from the deranged dem media achieve is that less people now view / listen to the dem media and less people view / listen to the mainstream media in general.

    If anyone hasn't seen it yet, CNN reported a loss of 33% of its viewers year-over-year this month. This is much worse than, say, Fox. No wonder, Fox is now the first network on pretty much all metrics.

    https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/basi...june-3/405417/

    The longer this irrational hysteria and obsession with everything Trump supposedly being bad continues, the more folk think whoever does this is just a little nutty and not worth dealing with.

  3. #22963
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Legal definition of criminal conspiracy:



    Proving criminal conspiracy enough for conviction in a court of law is incredibly easy. All you need is a crime to have happened or attempt to have happened and an agreement between the parties involved to commit or attempt to commit that crime. The Mueller Report clearly lays out that Trump and his team are guilty of criminal conspiracy, just like they laid out obstruction.

    Denying this, because of your Trump lust, means you're not a patriot of the US.
    You should re-read the report because it actually goes into how, despite a lot of helping eachother back and forth, no evidence was found of any actual agreement between Trump's campaign and Russia.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    All this Mueller debacle and other cries from the deranged dem media achieve is that less people now view / listen to the dem media and less people view / listen to the mainstream media in general.

    If anyone hasn't seen it yet, CNN reported a loss of 33% of its viewers year-over-year this month. This is much worse than, say, Fox. No wonder, Fox is now the first network on pretty much all metrics.

    https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/basi...june-3/405417/

    The longer this irrational hysteria and obsession with everything Trump supposedly being bad continues, the more folk think whoever does this is just a little nutty and not worth dealing with.
    Fox's numbers are down less because their audience is older and therefor less moving to online news sources and more indoctrinated to keep listen and eating up what the network reports.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  4. #22964
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    You should re-read the report because it actually goes into how, despite a lot of helping eachother back and forth, no evidence was found of any actual agreement between Trump's campaign and Russia.
    Kinda.

    For any other American citizen, the Mueller report was proof enough of criminal conspiracy. But because this was a special investigation, put on by the DoJ about a sitting US president, the burden of proof for criminal conspiracy is much, much more strict. Anyone else, being investigated by an actual law enforcement and a case sent to an actual court of law, and Trump and his goons are guilty, full stop.

    I challenge you to look it up. Look up how easy conspiracy is to prove in court.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  5. #22965
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Fox's numbers are down less because their audience is older and therefor less moving to online news sources and more indoctrinated to keep listen and eating up what the network reports.
    Or Fox numbers are down less because Fox present a more coherent picture of reality which does not break as often as the one presented by CNN and other media who keep yelling for two years about the conspiracy, then the Mueller report find nothing, but they never apologize and never scale down on the yelling and instead just switch to yell about something else. Do this a few times and viewers who used to believe you stop believing you. Simple stuff.

  6. #22966
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    21,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fox's numbers are down less because their audience is older and therefor less moving to online news sources and more indoctrinated to keep listen and eating up what the network reports.
    Are you saying older viewers do not count?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Or Fox numbers are down less because Fox present a more coherent picture of reality which does not break as often as the one presented by CNN and other media who keep yelling for two years about the conspiracy, then the Mueller report find nothing, but they never apologize and never scale down on the yelling and instead just switch to yell about something else. Do this a few times and viewers who used to believe you stop believing you. Simple stuff.
    It is that simple. The main news evening program for MSNBC, Maddox? lost over 500,000k viewers after the report was released. That will equate to a lost of revenue eventually. Sponsors want a lot of viewers.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

  7. #22967
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Or Fox numbers are down less because Fox present a more coherent picture of reality which does not break as often as the one presented by CNN and other media who keep yelling for two years about the conspiracy, then the Mueller report find nothing, but they never apologize and never scale down on the yelling and instead just switch to yell about something else. Do this a few times and viewers who used to believe you stop believing you. Simple stuff.
    You say this even though they push conspiracies like crisis actors.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  8. #22968
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Are you saying older viewers do not count?
    Have you considered reading words?
    You should try it, you will find sentences say different things when you read them entirely.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  9. #22969
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Or Fox numbers are down less because Fox present a more coherent picture of reality which does not break as often as the one presented by CNN and other media who keep yelling for two years about the conspiracy, then the Mueller report find nothing, but they never apologize and never scale down on the yelling and instead just switch to yell about something else. Do this a few times and viewers who used to believe you stop believing you. Simple stuff.
    That is a lie and you are liar for posting and pushing it.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  10. #22970
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    21,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Have you considered reading words?
    You should try it, you will find sentences say different things when you read them entirely.
    Depends on how you express them. Your way, was also suggesting, well it is because of old folks. As if they are not that important.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

  11. #22971
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Depends on how you express them. Your way, was also suggesting, well it is because of old folks. As if they are not that important.
    Dafuq?!?!?!?!

    Gorsameth expressed them clearly and succinctly. You, literally made up Gors point, then expected Gors to defend the point you made up and then took Gors to task for you making it up.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  12. #22972
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Depends on how you express them. Your way, was also suggesting, well it is because of old folks. As if they are not that important.
    therefor less moving to online news sources
    Read
    The
    Fucking
    Words
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  13. #22973
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    21,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Read
    The
    Fucking
    Words
    Stay calm. You might blow a fuse.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

  14. #22974
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Stay calm. You might blow a fuse.
    Gors has every right to be annoyed. You are purposely misrepresenting Gors point and then acting like prick about tit. What you're doing is the definition of trolling. Hopefully mods will notice.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  15. #22975
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Gors has every right to be annoyed. You are purposely misrepresenting Gors point and then acting like prick about tit. What you're doing is the definition of trolling. Hopefully mods will notice.
    They did nothing when he threatened to shoot a little black kid if they were to knock on his door. They did nothing when he advocated for pages and then deleted his posts about Trump wanting to have sex with Ivanka. They did nothing when he told -Aiko- that if she ended up pregnant via a rape that she shouldn't be able to abort the fetus.

    At this point you're more than likely going to be the one punished for calling him a troll than he will for doing it.
    "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life."
    - Jean-Luc Picard
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”
    ― Malcolm X, By Any Means Necessary

  16. #22976
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Are you saying older viewers do not count?
    Literally where did you get that from? He posted a neutral, largely factual comment that older TV viewers are less likely to abandon broadcast in favor of online news, and that given that Fox's majority viewers are elderly/retired that helps them cement a core TV audience that's not going to move to online/mobile just about every younger generation is doing.

    I'm not sure why it seems like you're looking for reasons to take offense here, dude.

  17. #22977
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Or Fox numbers are down less because Fox present a more coherent picture of reality which does not break as often as the one presented by CNN and other media who keep yelling for two years about the conspiracy, then the Mueller report find nothing, but they never apologize and never scale down on the yelling and instead just switch to yell about something else. Do this a few times and viewers who used to believe you stop believing you. Simple stuff.
    Common sense doesn’t work here, you should know that by now. Up is down, down is up. Investigation returns no evidence of something, but that doesn’t mean something didn’t happen. The very networks you’re talking about told them something happened, so it must be so.

  18. #22978
    The Insane Daelak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    15,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    Common sense doesn’t work here, you should know that by now. Up is down, down is up. Investigation returns no evidence of something, but that doesn’t mean something didn’t happen. The very networks you’re talking about told them something happened, so it must be so.
    In the Mueller report itself states that unethical actions such as the deletion of electronic messages and widespread lying to investigators during interviews is the only reason why a definitive conclusion wasn't met in determining Trump Campaign/Transition/Administration conspired with Russian counter intelligence. Charges of obstruction was limited due to DOJ regulation, however the Mueller Report conclusion on obstruction didn't exonerate Trump Campaign/Transition/Administration either, giving Congress the green light to prepare for impeachment proceedings.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

  19. #22979
    Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    Common sense doesn’t work here, you should know that by now. Up is down, down is up. Investigation returns no evidence of something, but that doesn’t mean something didn’t happen. The very networks you’re talking about told them something happened, so it must be so.
    You shouldn't be talking about common sense if that's your take.

    I doubt you've read the report or even listened to Mueller's take.
    M.A.A.A. Make America Adult Again

  20. #22980
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I doubt you've read the report or even listened to Mueller's take.
    He read that Barr and Trump said there was no collusion or obstruction, and that's basically the same thing, right? I mean, why would they lie?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •