Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Get over it.

Trump is doing a wonderful job.

Congress will be licking their wounds for years.

The Squad is not going to be re-elected.

The people in these forums are not the majority.

Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Because while the minority are vocal, it's everyone elses vote that will matter.

Al Sharpton is racist.
    Good night.
    The majority? I know a Trump supporter didn't just bring up a majority....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You cannot be a leftist and a fascist... those are antonyms... If someone is acting fascist, they can claim to be left wing all they want, they are acting right wing. Fascism is a right wing extreme... political scale doesn’t fold.
    Oh I get that. I'm merely pointing out that the guy I responded to is totally okay with being called a fascist as long as other people are called it too.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no evidence presented. Other than Al Sharpton and other bozo's claiming their is.

If the idiots in congress don't love their country, they should move back to said countries. Trump said that. It's a valid statement. It's not racist.

Get over it. If they hate America and it's constitution, they need to GTFO.
    Trump has countless comments on record trashing the US. Where should he move to since he doesn't love our country?

- - - Updated - - -

It's really sad when you have no idea of what racism actually is.
    What is it then?

- - - Updated - - -

He has done far more for this country than Obama. Shit ton more than Bill Clinton (as if he ever did anything).
    Such as? Can you provide examples?

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no evidence presented. Other than Al Sharpton and other bozo's claiming their is.

If the idiots in congress don't love their country, they should move back to said countries. Trump said that. It's a valid statement. It's not racist.

Get over it. If they hate America and it's constitution, they need to GTFO.
    So trump needs to gtfo. Glad you agree.

Also, they’re all American. So trump is telling Americans to get out of the country go back to America?

Your racist leader is pathetic. If you support him, you support racism.

No amount of “what he meant was”’ will change that.

- - - Updated - - -

Get over it.

Trump is doing a wonderful job.

Congress will be licking their wounds for years.

The Squad is not going to be re-elected.

The people in these forums are not the majority.

Trump will be re-elected in 2020. Because while the minority are vocal, it's everyone elses vote that will matter.

Al Sharpton is racist.
    Good night.
    Nothing you typed was true. Go rage elsewhere.

Get serious mental help, you’re disconnected from reality, and the more you thrash like a dying fish, the more you prove that you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Such as? Can you provide examples?
    I guess the arguments for Trump are things like the tax cut, trying to solve the border problem, trying to wrestle with China, etc.

I wouldn't say that Trump done more for the US than Obama did, I didn't really count. But Obama did plenty of things I personally didn't like and Trump, if we look into what he does, isn't bad.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rends View Post
    I guess the arguments for Trump are things like the tax cut, trying to solve the border problem, trying to wrestle with China, etc.

I wouldn't say that Trump done more for the US than Obama did, I didn't really count. But Obama did plenty of things I personally didn't like and Trump, if we look into what he does, isn't bad.
    If Trump avoids another Libya, I'll be fairly happy with his Presidency.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account

Of your 3 examples of what Trump has done, 2 are things he is trying and 3rd is a massive corporate tax cut. The middle class tax cut that Trump was promising, never came. While trying, isn’t actually doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post

Avoid in what sense? The bombs Saudi Arabia is dropping on Libya, have ‘USA’ on them and Trump’s sale of these weapons, was done through a veto of congress voting to block the sales.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Of your 3 examples of what Trump has done, 2 are things he is trying and 3rd is a massive corporate tax cut. The middle class tax cut that Trump was promising, never came. While trying, isn’t actually doing.
    Trying isn't actually doing, that's true. Maybe he'll fail. But he seems to be trying and this is good.

Trying isn't actually doing, that's true. Maybe he'll fail. But he seems to be trying and this is good.
    Yes, trying to be more authoritarian and fight against capitalism. Why do you people consider pushing against freedom and capitalism to be a good thing?

- - - Updated - - -

Yemen would like to have a chat with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, trying to be more authoritarian and fight against capitalism. Why do you people consider pushing against freedom and capitalism to be a good thing?
    I don't see how he is trying to, for example, fight against capitalism. This reads like a slogan.

And he either failed spectacularly at any of those or they were a tax cut and it ballooned the deficit and debt. If you count utter failures as arguments for him then that says something about Trump.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I don't see how he is trying to, for example, fight against capitalism. This reads like a slogan.
    Well, trying to limit the movement of labor and capital is attacking capitalism. Pushing for higher taxes, and attacking the free markets is going against capitalism. Two of the things you said were "good" are a direct attempt to undermine capitalism. So, why do you guys oppose capitalism and freedom so damn much?

7+ Year Old Account
    Tariffs are anti-capitalism.
    The welfare handouts to farmers because of the tariffs are anti-capitalism.

Artificially devaluing the dollar is anti-capitalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    And he either failed spectacularly at any of those or they were a tax cut and it ballooned the deficit and debt. If you count utter failures as arguments for him then that says something about Trump.
    Er, I don't know. I think the economy is doing pretty good and the tax cut is partly responsible for that.

For example:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...st/2816053002/

Several things from there:

"Median U.S. household income ... rose 1.8% to an all-time high of $61,372 in 2017."

"Employers added an average 223,000 jobs a month last year, up from 179,000 in 2017. And unemployment sank to a near 50-year low."

"Average U.S. wages climbed 3.3% in 2018, after being stuck at 2.5% to 2.7% (growth) for several years."

"Industries that employ middle-class workers in particular are benefiting. Manufacturers have added about 450,000 jobs since Trump took office, the largest two-year total in decades."

"The number of factory jobs 'reshored,' or shifted to the U.S. from overseas ... hit a record 170,00 in 2017."

Someday I hope people understand that the president is not just the president he is in fact your ace in the hole. You might not like him, you might not agree with his politics, he might even be a crook.

But he is our crook.

I can't spend my whole day writing to every congressman but I can show up to a rally, I can push the needle and wind the gears of a president, I can engage with a populist, and I can win or lose with him. And that is infinitely better than being ignored by an elite ruling class of who gets outrageous salaries, vacations, and benefits that most americans can never even dream of.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Tariffs are anti-capitalism.
    The welfare handouts to farmers because of the tariffs are anti-capitalism.

Artificially devaluing the dollar is anti-capitalism.
    I agree with everything, good points. But I think we are mostly talking about tariffs because of the deal with China.

I agree with everything, good points. But I think we are mostly talking about tariffs because of the deal with China.
    And tariffs are anti-capitalistic.

That is because you like the racist bullshit he pulls like every other Trump supporter.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Someday I hope people understand that the president is not just the president he is in fact your ace in the hole. You might not like him, you might not agree with his politics, he might even be a crook.

But he is our crook.

I can't spend my whole day writing to every congressman but I can show up to a rally, I can push the needle and wind the gears of a president, I can engage with a populist, and I can win or lose with him. And that is infinitely better than being ignored by an elite ruling class of who gets outrageous salaries, vacations, and benefits that most americans can never even dream of.
    You think trump is not “elite ruling class?” Jesus you’re deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post

But he is our crook.

Trump should be and is everything you could hate in a politician. He literally should check every box on the list. He lies, cheats, steals, and expects everyone else to pay for it.

And yet, he has people who support him. Like like you. Why?

I don't want a crook in the White House. I want a crook properly investigated and possibly in jail. Not given any power nor should he have access to any launch codes.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yemen would like to have a chat with you.
    Yemen was Obama's war.
    https://www.cfr.org/blog/obamas-war-...-air-war-yemen
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)