Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    Aren't most of you here the same people calling for everyone to just stop when Hillary Clinton broke State Department protocol with private emails and the like...and I'm pretty sure most of you were saying stop after like a month or two...now you are here saying "these things take time" and "just because they haven't found anything yet". So you want this investigation to continue but wanted that one stopped? Why? And please don't say they didn't find anything because we all know they did, they even admitted she "mishandled classified information". The Hypocrisy here is amusing

P.S. I love you all!
    Clinton was not charged because we were correct that there was nothing there. The Trump investigation is ongoing because once again we are correct that there's plenty there.

In both cases, we are correct. How is that hypocrisy?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Aren't most of you here the same people calling for everyone to just stop when Hillary Clinton broke State Department protocol with private emails and the like...and I'm pretty sure most of you were saying stop after like a month or two...now you are here saying "these things take time" and "just because they haven't found anything yet". So you want this investigation to continue but wanted that one stopped? Why? And please don't say they didn't find anything because we all know they did, they even admitted she "mishandled classified information". The Hypocrisy here is amusing

P.S. I love you all!
    To be fair, most of these were after the first investigation was over, then the second was over, and the third was over. now they want to re-open it again. for what #6? 7?

like Benghazi. i mean they had what 12 investigations open and close......we are still on #1 for Trump and team and you are already crying its time to stop???

10+ Year Old Account

P.S. I love you all!
    We wanted that investigation to end because they weren't finding anything, and if they weren't going to file indictments, they were wasting time and resources.

And as it turned out, no indictments filed.

Because nothing Clinton did was criminal, as much as that annoys you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    "Hard to ignore that out of all the indictments and convictions that Mueller’s office has secured over the course of their investigation, not a single one has anything to do with the Trump campaign engaging in any illegal activity in conjunction with Russia, which is what the probe was supposed to be for in the first place."

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/one-...ry-very-happy/
    The investigation has not concluded. Let's pretend Trump's indictment is the unquestioned endgame. Let's for argument sake say that it's happening. Do you think you start at the center and charge/indict outwards? Thank christ you aren't a prosecutor.

This isn't a House Intel Committee sham investigation. This is a legitimate criminal investigation run by a career professional.

Also you forgot the qualifying paragraph to your link. Literally right before your chosen part. It's almost like context is a thing.

Now, this doesn’t mean that there wasn’t any collusion at all between Trump’s campaign and Russia. The indictment deals with private organizations and people who were basically on the ground grunts doing dirty work. The question still remains whether senior Trump campaign officials had contact with senior Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Crowing before they even interview Trump...i mean really?
    @Ransath should be all for Trump being interviewed by Mueller. If Trump did nothing wrong he should have nothing to hide, but we all know that's all Trump has been doing for the last year.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    The claim is that no Americans were witting participants in the matters of the indictments. One American is literally the target of an indictment and in fact pleaded guilty.

"PINEDO frequently purchased bank account numbers from an individual he knew to be outside the United States. Similarly, based on IP addresses and other information, PINEDO knew that many of the persons to whom he sold bank account numbers to were outside the United States."
    Sure, and none of that suggests he knew he was selling them to Russians. The unwitting reference is specifically having to do with Russians.

Deleted
    ASSUMING that Mueller will interview Trump...I mean really?

This nothingburger just came out to be a whopperburger. What a good day to be back on the mmochampion forums unbanned.

Can't wait to see how deep this hole goes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You realize you can't plead guilty to charges that aren't filed, right? At best, you can confess what you've done, and they can use that as the basis for the indictment, at which point you can make a guilty plea. You can't make the plea first. The law flat-out doesn't work that way.

WTF are you talking about? Oh wait - you don't have a fucking clue (as usual).

A plea bargain is offered BEFORE you are charged with any crime. The pleas baragin is offered in LEUI of being charged.

In other words:

Mueller: Hey Flynn, we have this, this, and this on you. We are going to charge you with those crimes. Would you like to plea bargain down to a lesser crime BEFORE I GO TO A GRAND JURY and INDICT YOU on those other charges?

Flynn: Why yes, Mr. Mueller, I would.

In cases where the target of an investigation's attorney has been in contact with the Government, the Assistant United States Attorney who prosecutes the case often attempts to resolve the matter before an indictment is returned by presenting a plea offer.

Joshua Sabert Lowther, Esq.
    NATIONAL FEDERAL DEFENSE GROUP
    jlowther@nationalfederaldefense.com
    http://www.NationalFederalDefense.com
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-16 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Crowing before they even interview Trump...i mean really?
    Just to highlight the absurdity, this is the paragraph directly prior to the one he chose to quote...

Now, this doesn’t mean that there wasn’t any collusion at all between Trump’s campaign and Russia. The indictment deals with private organizations and people who were basically on the ground grunts doing dirty work. The question still remains whether senior Trump campaign officials had contact with senior Russians.

ASSUMING that Mueller will interview Trump...I mean really?
    Trump has said he would, but keeps reneging on it because he's a spineless scared little child. His lawyers won't let him do it because they know he'll say so much crazy bullshit and so many lies that he'll easily put himself in jail.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Just to highlight the absurdity, this is the paragraph directly prior to the one he chose to quote...

What the fuck does that even have to do with anything? What he stated was factually true - so fucking what? That has no bearing at all on anything I said whatseover, it is just you asinine assumptions again.

i swear, I think the only reason you even post is because you like to read your own opinions so you can agree with yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Trump has said he would, but keeps reneging on it....
    LOL? What? When has Mueller asked to interview Trump? And when did Trump refuse?

You are almost as bad as Endus and NYC in the "going off the rails" bit.

Sorry, no, you make Endus and NYC look reasonable by comparison.

What the fuck does that even have to do with anything? What he stated was factually true - so fucking what? That has no bearing at all on anything I said whatseover, it is just you asinine assumptions again.

i swear, I think the only reason you even post is because you like to read your own opinions so you can agree with yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL? What? When has Mueller asked to interview Trump? And when did Trump refuse?

You are almost as bad as Endus and NYC in the "going of the rails" bit.

Sorry, no, you make Endus and NYC look reasonable by comparison.
    It's a direct contradiction to your quoted nonsense. It just happens to be by your own source, and the author himself.

It's also a counter to your repeated cackling about "No collusion, no cullusionz lolz". Again, it just happens to be by an author you decided to quote. It's just extra speshul.

Tee hee.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF are you talking about? Oh wait - you don't have a fucking clue (as usual).

A plea bargain is offered BEFORE you are charged with any crime. The pleas baragin is offered in LEUI of being charged.

In other words:

Mueller: Hey Flynn, we have this, this, and this on you. We are going to charge you with those crimes. Would you like to plea bargain down to a lesser crime BEFORE I GO TO A GRAND JURY and INDICT YOU on those other charges?

Flynn: Why yes, Mr. Mueller, I would.
    Look at them goalposts fly.

A plea bargain is often agreed to before charges are filed, because it often includes a reduction of said charges in exchange for the plea of guilty and/or additional information the accused can provide. But a plea bargain is not a plea.

You reach an agreement.
    They press charges (indict).
    You plea.

That's how it works.

If anyone has actually plead guilty, they were indicted, and it can not happen any other way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Look at them goalposts fly.

A plea bargain is often agreed to before charges are filed, because it often includes a reduction of said charges in exchange for the plea of guilty and/or additional information the accused can provide. But a plea bargain is not a plea.

You reach an agreement.
    They press charges (indict).
    You plea.

That's how it works.

If anyone has actually plead guilty, they were indicted, and it can not happen any other way.
    I moved the goalposts? Wow, even for someone like you, that is just insane.

As for the rest of you "retort", as I said earlier - WTF are you talking about? Oh wait - you don't have a fucking clue (as usual).

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    It's a direct contradiction to your quoted nonsense. It just happens to be by your own source, and the author himself.
    LOL - you just basically said that the author contradicted HIMSELF, not me.

Gots to run now, I have a gig in a few hours. Thanks for all the laughs
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2018-02-16 at 10:41 PM.

I moved the goalposts? Wow, if for someone like you, that is just insane.

As for the rest of you "retort", as I said earlier - WTF are you talking about? Oh wait - you don't have a fucking clue (as usual).

Gots to run now, I have a gig an a few hours. Thanks for all the laughs
    Does it hurt being you?

That constant twisting and contorting into bizarre positions, never knowing from one moment to the next what the Great Leader wants you to support or oppose, knowing every dumb thing you say is recorded and going to be used against you the next time, knowing everyone sees exactly what you are and is contemptuous of everything you stand for, knowing that for all you do you'll receive exactly zero acknowledgment or reward?

I moved the goalposts? Wow, if for someone like you, that is just insane.

Gots to run now, I have a gig an a few hours. Thanks for all the laughs
    Yes, himself. Since you quoted him to make a point, he contradicts your point, and therefore you.

How is that something you are unable to comprehend? It barely takes even a remedial thought process, lol.

And the Trumpkin blindspot gets them again. We're taking your President away from you.

Me? I'm starting to wonder if Mueller is actually going to go for a collusion (actually conspiracy and fraud) charge, rather than just grab the low hanging fruit of Obstruction. We'll see.

Been reading the indictment for an hour though. This is devastating. It basically is a strategic nuclear weapon, as well, against a whole line of argument the Trumpkins have been using for a year. They can't make it anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

P.S. I love you all!
    Sea Lioning. A form of trolling. Reported as such.

Before you go on the ignore list, there is a YUGE bigly difference between

"The investigation is not over yet, let's stop it now before it concludes"

and

"You have had seven investigations already, do you really need an eighth? Really? Fine, whatever."

I think you will have a very, very hard time finding a single poster who publicly stated what you said "most of us" did. So not only are you trolling, you're also trying to make a false equivalence, straw manning, and making claims without evidence. A new record! Ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And the Trumpkin blindspot gets them again. We're taking your President away from you.

Me? I'm starting to wonder if Mueller is actually going to go for a collusion (actually conspiracy and fraud) charge, rather than just grab the low hanging fruit of Obstruction. We'll see.

Been reading the indictment for an hour though. This is devastating. It basically is a strategic nuclear weapon, as well, against a whole line of argument the Trumpkins have been using for a year. They can't make it anymore.
    It wont keep them from making them, again though.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker