10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    ROFL.

Walk me through your constitutional clown car, of how exactly Nancy Pelosi ever becomes president. Because, I hate to break it to you, you don't have a means of removing Pence, who will name his own VP, not take the acting Speaker. Plus, I'm not sure old Nancy can win another house vote for leadership.
    It was mostly a joke, lol. Still, I don't see anyway that takes Trump down that doesn't simultaneously take Pence down. I hope you are right about her not winning another leadership vote, I really don't want to see Pelosi as president.

Still better then Trump though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not above being wrong. If he said that, I stand corrected. But I have heard him say other times that Trump doesn't have to allow an interview. /shrug

You guys clearly come here to fight though, rather than discuss. I'm more interested in the discussion. I'm not here to "win" the internet.
    Why are you choosing to misinform people?

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    It was mostly a joke, lol. Still, I don't see anyway that takes Trump down that doesn't simultaneously take Pence down. I hope you are right about her not winning another leadership vote, I really don't want to see Pelosi as president.

Still better then Trump though.
    I don't see a way to take Trump down, let alone Pence. But I SERIOUSLY doubt Pence would EVER go along with any law breaking. He would have to lash himself nightly, if he ever thought he sinned. The dude is SUPER in to being a good Christian.

Pelosi is the secret weapon of the GOP. Every time she speaks, they make a new advertisement out of her quote. She is probably the one who told Hillary to foolishly attack Trump voters, rather than Trump himself (deplorables).

I don't see a way to take Trump down, let alone Pence. But I SERIOUSLY doubt Pence would EVER go along with any law breaking. He would have to lash himself nightly, if he ever thought he sinned. The dude is SUPER in to being a good Christian.

Pelosi is the secret weapon of the GOP. Every time she speaks, they make a new advertisement out of her quote. She is probably the one who told Hillary to foolishly attack Trump voters, rather than Trump himself (deplorables).
    Pence knew EVERYTHING about Mike Flynn. To think that he wasn't complicit is hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account

Good Christian and Good American aren't necessarily the same thing, we have a very long list of "Good Christians" that have been doing horrible things behind closed doors. And Pence has already been named in several of those Russian meetings that nobody on Team Trump seems to be able to remember the first time they are asked.

Good Christian and Good American aren't necessarily the same thing, we have a very long list of "Good Christians" that have been doing horrible things behind closed doors. And Pence has already been named in several of those Russian meetings that nobody on Team Trump seems to be able to remember the first time they are asked.
    I don't think you understood my point.

No, looks like Thekri understands your point just fine.

I'm not above being wrong. If he said that, I stand corrected. But I have heard him say other times that Trump doesn't have to allow an interview. /shrug

You guys clearly come here to fight though, rather than discuss. I'm more interested in the discussion. I'm not here to "win" the internet.
    He doesn't have to allow an interview. That's not the same thing as being subpoenaed. Your claim was that Mueller can't subpoena Trump. if you meant something else you should have said it. This isn't a semantical argument. There are fundamental differences between what you said, what you now claim to have meant, and what is factually correct.

If providing you factual information is what you consider "winning the internet", then that's fine. DO what you have to in order to reconcile being wrong. The problem isn't that you are wrong, it's that you are so assuredly wrong you make grand statements that we can "take to the bank" and when you are shown to be wrong it's suddenly about being the victim of people who want to fight and win the internet".

I couldn't care less about winning or losing. I care about factual information. You seem to be committed to expressing the exact opposite of factual information, and masquerading it as fact, as much as you possibly can. So, what about how factually incorrect you were would be up for discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I did. You trust Mike Pence because he is a "Good Christian". I do not. Here is the thing about religious zealotry, people will go a long way to protect it, and they don't always like where they end up. This is a "Good Christian" that has decided to serve a lying, adulterous, ego-manical, blaspheming, tyrannical man that believes himself to be a near messianic figure to modern evangelicals. He did this because he believes God willed it. Putin isn't a far jump from that.

He gets it just fine. How do you reconcile Christian values with serving an American president that pays hush money to whores and belittles the family of service men and women who have died for the country?

Jesus, the mental gymnastics you must go through to believe your narrative are hilarious. And the fact that probably 1/3 of your country men "think" (I use that term lightly) the same as you just shows why your country in tanking in the eyes of the world, the currency is tanking and your deficit is blossoming.

Worst is, your views have probably been shaped by Putinbots and you lack the self awareness to see you've been duped.

I think I did. You trust Mike Pence because he is a "Good Christian". I do not. Here is the thing about religious zealotry, people will go a long way to protect it, and they don't always like where they end up. This is a "Good Christian" that has decided to serve a lying, adulterous, ego-manical, blaspheming, tyrannical man that believes himself to be a near messianic figure to modern evangelicals. He did this because he believes God willed it. Putin isn't a far jump from that.
    Lying, ego-manical, adulterous...sure...tyrannical, how so?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theinquisition View Post
    Well, if you are not seeing that one, just take the three you agree with and you can get the main point of my post. Because if you can't see Trump's tyrannical tendencies, you don't want to see them. My point is that "Christians" like Pence have already decided to put their faith into Trump over God, which I feel was a bit of a mistake.

Well, if you are not seeing that one, just take the three you agree with and you can get the main point of my post. Because if you can't see Trump's tyrannical tendencies, you don't want to see them. My point is that "Christians" like Pence have already decided to put their faith into Trump over God, which I feel was a bit of a mistake.
    Fair enough, I'm not very religious so I could care less about Pences or anyone elses religious views. I just wanted more elaboration on the "tyrannical" portion. I haven't seen any tyrannical behavior or actions.

I mean if you wanna say that he's morally bankrupt, narcissistic, adulterer...yeah can agree, he's not a guy I want watching my kids, but hell....most of our politicians, on both sides of the aisle have those same qualities in varying amounts.

Undermining free press at every turn. Suggesting that not applauding to his speech was treasonous. Oh, I dunno, thats just 0 seconds of thought put into this.

10+ Year Old Account
    That post was trolling 101. But it must have been a mis-click. I don't know that a single prior person was ever infracted for saying something to a right wing poster. I mean, maybe there is a new mod, that doesn't know the "real" rules yet.
    Your victim complex is adorable. Especially from someone who constantly lies and makes claims that he can't back up. If anyone should ever be infracted for trolling it definitely isn't Skroe..
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough, I'm not very religious so I could care less about Pences or anyone elses religious views. I just wanted more elaboration on the "tyrannical" portion. I haven't seen any tyrannical behavior or actions.

I mean if you wanna say that he's morally bankrupt, narcissistic, adulterer...yeah can agree, he's not a guy I want watching my kids, but hell....most of our politicians, on both sides of the aisle have those same qualities in varying amounts.
    It is pretty much the "varying amounts" that is the problem. Small amounts of Narcissism is needed for the job. The President should generally believe he is capable of the responsibilities of the office, which is kind of narcissistic itself. However when you elevate that to Trumpian levels it gets pretty bad.

As for Tyrannical, threatening to revoke the broadcast licenses of news channels he doesn't like, referring to politicians that didn't clap for him as "maybe treasonous", claiming he is going to "purge" the law enforcement agencies investigating him...

Again, if you don't see it, it is because you don't want too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is pretty much the "varying amounts" that is the problem. Small amounts of Narcissism is needed for the job. The President should generally believe he is capable of the responsibilities of the office, which is kind of narcissistic itself. However when you elevate that to Trumpian levels it gets pretty bad.

As for Tyrannical, threatening to revoke the broadcast licenses of news channels he doesn't like, referring to politicians that didn't clap for him as "maybe treasonous", claiming he is going to "purge" the law enforcement agencies investigating him...

Again, if you don't see it, it is because you don't want too.
    He wont. He will excuse it or make a post thats fairly long winded that does not sound like an excuse, but is one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He wont. He will excuse it or make a post thats fairly long winded that does not sound like an excuse, but is one.
    Or he'll threaten to kill you....It's a 50/50 chance.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Actually you are both wrong. There was at least 1 American that was charged yesterday for providing the fake documents for these Russians.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G028B

He plead guilty, and is working with Mueller now..
    I'm glad to be proven wrong here.

Why on earth would he do that? I guarantee you Trump won't allow an interview. And there isn't a damn thing Mueller, or anyone else, can do about it.
    And why do you guarantee that? If he was as innocent as you and the other zealots say then what's he need to hide? Are you saying that if he did that Mueller will find something....er find more?

You keep passing along this rhetoric that he's innocent, well if he is then he needs to prove it with an interview. A shame you don't actually believe in Trump as much as you think you do.

I 100% guarantee you that, if I post those same words, in any forum here at MMO-C, I will be infracted instantly. I'm just amazed they banned one of their normally immune lefty posters.
    Yes, we get it, you're the victim. Maybe you can get Meryl Streep to play your part in the movie since your story is filled with such woe.

How is it misinforming them about Trump being the lesser of two evils? He is. EVERYONE is a lesser evil than Shrillary. Charles Manson would the lesser of two evils against that witch.
    He actually wasn't and isn't. Literally him and Hillary were the same, except Hillary can keep her mouth shut, isn't a national embarrassment every day, and had experience working inside the government rather than thinking that "president is harder than she thought", like Trump did.

I don't think they were misinformed, if we are talking about who Hillary is. I think they were CORRECTLY informed about who she is. ANYONE other than Hillary. That is the standard. That is why she lost. ANYONE who ran against her would have won. Obviously.
    Everyone knew he she was, you and your ilk are the ones that didn't realize who Trump was, but I guess it's fun falling for a conman. By the way if you go back in time I hear there's a man selling a cure all called "Coke" that is sure to cure you of all your ailments. You better buy as you can before others buy all of the miracle elixir he's peddling.

Keeping her out, is what SAVES the country from being burned down. You have that backwards. We dodged a bullet here, regardless of what happens with Trump.
    Yes, you're right, we dodged A bullet. A shame that by doing so we fell prone and were then shot point blank in the face by bird shot.

I mean, sure Manson probably ordered a couple more murders than Hillary. But she is still a bigger threat. Heck if nothing else, at least Manson is dead. That limits his future evil doing.
    Want to prove Hillary ordered murders? I'd love for you to prove that conspiracy theory.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Actually you are both wrong. There was at least 1 American that was charged yesterday for providing the fake documents for these Russians.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1G028B

He plead guilty, and is working with Mueller now.
    You know those days where you make a slight mistake by selling the information of hundreds of bank accounts to foreign agents that happened to be using it to undermine US democracy, and then you get caught up in some politically motivated witch hunt where you get charged with conspiracy against the United States and have reach an agreement to keep from going to jail forever?

No? Yeah, I don't know what that is like either. Seems like a pretty bad day though.