10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I don't believe for one second, though, that they hacked the DNC and gave the emails to Wikipedia.
    Despite it being pretty much confirmed by every major intelligence agency.

Also, Wikileaks. Not Wikipedia, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Have you seriously devolved so far that all you can do is mash as many LOL's into your post as possible? Are you really that desperate since Trump's entire team is a bunch of criminals?

Part of me wants to get the mods in here, but then you'd just cry bias (even though many on the left have been banned, so your eternal "I'm a poor victim!" would be fun to watch), and part of me wants to watch you flail around and make stupid statements that you can't even back up.

LOL!

LOLOLOLOL!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    To see that he isnt banned yet still amazes me. He always devolves (quite rapidly) to this mumbling persona, throwing arguments that could be bad for even 5 year olds
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The latter is obviously geopolitics. At that point, Trump was still trying to get Russia to help with ISIS. You act as if it's bad to put the country before himself. That's a pretty bizarre stance to take.

Trump admitted to Russian meddling in January of 2017. He he has never, and will never, admit that it changed the election, because it didn't. NO sane person thinks that. Even Wolf Blitzer doesn't think that. Hillary Clinton might say she does, but I sort of doubt she does, deep down inside.

Again, 42k in Facebook ads is factually insufficient to change an election where 2 billion fucking dollars was spent on ads.
    His statements after that disprove your self serving assertions. You're arguing with Trump himself about what he said.

Tread lightly. He may stick you with a nickname his supporters will parrot for eternity out of a desperate need to appear clever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Question: What are you going to do if Trump himself is actually shown to have been involved with either money laundering or collusion.
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Collusion? Well, since collusion is not even a legal term (and there is no "collusion" laws of any kind) - if he is found guilty of conspiracy, in conjunction with Russia to somehow defraud this country? I would be happy to pull the trap door and watch him dangle on a rope.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe for one second, though, that they hacked the DNC and gave the emails to Wikipedia.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA "Wikipeida" HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Is 42k the going rate for 126 million views? No wonder they're struggling.
    42k is what Russia spent BEFORE the election. The overwhelming majority of the money spent, in the 13 Russians indictment, happened AFTER the election. Your article is referencing the total influence, not just the pre-election influence. NO sane person thinks the Russians impacted the election. Democrat leaders don't even think that. Adam full of Schiff doesn't even think that. The issue is that they tried, and next time they might be more successful. No prominent Democrat is saying Hillary lost unfairly, that is not named Hillary. Even Bill doesn't say that.

Deleted
    Despite it being pretty much confirmed by every major intelligence agency.

Also, Wikileaks. Not Wikipedia, lol.
    The only entity that touched the DNC server was a 3rd party, a partisan company called CrowdStrike. The FBI NEVER touched that server - no intelligence agency has ever conducted any forensics on that server. The intelligence community took the word of CrowdStrike and that was it.

BTW - thanks on the Wikileaks, fixed. (lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.
    Which is so hilarious considering how much vitriol you spew against other "criminals" for breaking the law.

Party before god, law, and country. Don't pretend to be otherwise.

Collusion? Well, since collusion is not even a legal term (and there is no "collusion" laws of any kind) - if he is found guilty of conspiracy, in conjunction with Russia to somehow defraud this country? I would be happy to pull the trap door and watch him dangle on a rope.
    We have no illusions that you won't go to your grave claiming Trump was framed.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA "Wikipeida" HAHAHAHAHA
    Glad you find so much laughter in an auto correct. Boy, you sure got me there. Man, what will I do now?

42k is what Russia spent BEFORE the election. The overwhelming majority of the money spent, in the 13 Russians indictment, happened AFTER the election. Your article is referencing the total influence, not just the pre-election influence. NO sane person thinks the Russians impacted the election. Democrat leaders don't even think that. Adam full of Schiff doesn't even think that. The issue is that they tried, and next time they might be more successful. No prominent Democrat is saying Hillary lost unfairly, that is not named Hillary. Even Bill doesn't say that.
    Not sure where you're getting your 42k number from but it doesn't seem to be accurate. The point being, you're focusing on money spent rather than people reached which seems silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    he intelligence community took the word of CrowdStrike and that was it.
    Prove it, if it's so readily apparent.

Not sure where you're getting your 42k number from but it doesn't seem to be accurate. The point being, you're focusing on money spent rather than people reached which seems silly.
    I got it from the congressional testimony Facebook gave. That figure is according to the people who got the money. I can't read your paywall article and I'm not turning off the ad blocker. Feel free to cut and paste it, if you like.

It's not silly to focus on the money spent, when you realize how much more the campaigns spent, and we don't have figures on how many they reached. It's safe to say though, that 42k reaches less people than 80 million reaches. I mean, that's just basic math.

Use your common sense, and you will see this whole thing was a major fail by Russia. Most of they money they spent, was in BLUE states. They weren't even good at this.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2018-02-20 at 05:42 PM.

It's a shame that you are so willing to support a corrupt liar, sad!

Daddy Trump before god, law, and country. Don't pretend to be otherwise.
    I think that's more accurate for that guy.

I got it from the congressional testimony Facebook gave. That figure is according to the people who got the money. I can't read your paywall article and I'm not turning off the ad blocker. Feel free to cut and paste it, if you like.
    Facebook seems to have updated the number to $100k. The article linked states that the IRA had a $1.25mil monthly budget.

It's not silly to focus on the money spent, when you realize how much more the campaigns spent, and we don't have figures on how many they reached. It's safe to say though, that 42k reaches less people than 80 million reaches. I mean, that's just basic math.
    Except we do know, from the article I linked earlier (that shouldn't have a paywall)

The activities of Russia’s shadowy “Internet Research Agency,” which pumped out divisive social media content in an attempt to drive Americans apart, continue to come to light. According to disclosures made to Congress, the troll farm’s posts reached 126 million Facebook users in the U.S. over the last couple of years.
    (...)
    As for Twitter (TWTR, +0.73%), the microblogging service identified and suspended over 2,700 Internet Research Agency-linked accounts that posted around 131,000 tweets between September and November 2016. It also identified another 36,000 Russia-linked bots that pumped out 1.4 million tweets over the same period—tweets that were viewed around 288 million times.
    The focus purely on money is silly when there are state actors involved. The budget of the IRA and their bots aren't included despite their reach. As for how much that kind of money gets you, an interesting read.

Deleted
    Which is so hilarious considering how much vitriol you spew against other "criminals" for breaking the law.
    Laundering money and using a private email server to evade government accountability while also endangering national security? Not really the same thing.

We have no illusions that you won't go to your grave claiming Trump was framed.
    Nope. If there is solid proof, I will enjoy watching him swing.

I have said this before - I voted for Trump based on the SCOTUS and Fed judges. There was a lot of other things that I liked about his platform, but that was the main reason. He has already accomplished what I had hoped he would.

The rest is just pure enjoyment. I happen to believe the man is completely clean, regarding Russian "collusion".

I also enjoy watching the Left throw EVERYTHING they have at him - and not one thing has taken him down. It is hilarious to watch the Left implode on a daily basis, and they still cannot take him down. It was particularly enjoyable during the start of the #MeToo movement when the media thought "Okay, let's regurgitate the Access Hollywood tape, et al. Now we got him!!!" - and Trump just looked at them, laughed, and told them to fuck off - which is exactly what they did. They had to go crawl back in their holes and lick their egos again.

LOL - wtf? Who did you "catch"? 4 of those are for LYING TO THE FBI - and have NOTHING to do with Trump. Lying? That is what you call "criminal"? LOL, that is fucking pathetic!
    And what were they all lying to the FBI about, again?

I somehow don't think it was lying about their name or birthday.

Use your common sense, and you will see this whole thing was a major fail by Russia. Most of they money they spent, was in BLUE states. They weren't even good at this.
    So if someone spends millions and millions of dollars on a diminished medium, while someone else spends thousands of dollars on a much more popular viewed, and interactive medium, it's just "basic math" to you that the millions of dollars reaches more people?

Haha. Man...and you want to spout off about common sense?

I do love these forums.

Deleted
    the indictment says that money was spent on a project with “multiple components, some involving domestic audiences within the Russian Federation and others targeting foreign audiences in various countries, including the United States.” So from this, we don’t know if a million dollars or a hundred were being spent on messing with America.

And we know from Andrey Zakharov what the nature of the troll farm was : https://www.rbc.ru/magazine/2017/11/...79470e05a9e6c1

10+ Year Old Account
    Laundering money and using a private email server to evade government accountability while also endangering national security? Not really the same thing.
    I was referring to your constant bitching about illegal immigrants.

Nope. If there is solid proof, I will enjoy watching him swing.

I have said this before - I voted for Trump based on the SCOTUS and Fed judges. There was a lot of other things that I liked about his platform, but that was the main reason. He has already accomplished what I had hoped he would.

The rest is just pure enjoyment. I happen to believe the man is completely clean, regarding Russian "collusion".

I also enjoy watching the Left throw EVERYTHING they have at him - and not one thing has taken him down. It is hilarious to watch the Left implode on a daily basis, and they still cannot take him down. It was particularly enjoyable during the start of the #MeToo movement when the media thought "Okay, let's regurgitate the Access Hollywood tape, et al. Now we got him!!!" - and Trump just looked at them, laughed, and told them to fuck off - which is exactly what they did. They had to go crawl back in their holes and lick their egos again.
    Translation: I care less about the carriage of justice than I do about pissing off the opposition.