1. #7361
    Legendary! Thepersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    6,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Lol I forgot about all that corruption. That guy literally said he was bused in from a different state to vote so how was I wrong?
    You're wrong, because you have no proof that anyone was bused to vote in the alabama special election (and not that it woul've mattered, since those people wouldnt have been registered to vote there).
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker



  2. #7362
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Obama didn't complain about Bush? He spent 6 years blaming everything on him.
    Bush got us into 2 stupid wars and crashed the economy...

  3. #7363
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Except I am never proven wrong. I said 2 years ago that impeachment won't happen and I feel even stronger about that position today.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Lol no shit, they just raided his attorneys office over something relating to a porn star.
    Then you really are fucking delusional. No wonder your alt account is named deluded.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    That Mccabe was corrupt and in the tank for Hillary signing warrants based of facts he knew not to be true? No pretty sure I knew all that before he was fired.
    What warrant did he sign on things that were known to not be true? Because, so far, everything has been true that McCabe did.

  4. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I have answered everything asked. Are you cool with Obama drawing a Red line in Syria and then leaving the mess for Trump to cleanup while starting WW3?

    Yes or No.
    Yes
    since he was asking congress for approval, did it three times, and every time they just sat on their hands, refused to discuss it while bitching on any camera they could like spoiled children
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obamas-...on-the-record/
    might of had some to do with proving them wrong since they were running around calling him "a lawless president" at the time

    funny how NOW its a bad thing that he wanted to act with congressional approval

    guess when you need a bat to beat him with, anything will do

  5. #7365
    I am Murloc! Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Publicly Shaming a Fascist
    Posts
    5,766
    Is Dersh on board to save Trump? This should solve all his problems. If he listens to Dershowitz it will probably help. Dude has a great history of defending rich guys who were guilty as hell.

    Maggie Haberman
    ‏@maggieNYT
    Some news - Dershowitz has been at the White House for part of today as Trump seeks his input, and he’s supposed to have dinner with the president tonight, per WH sources

    SPOILER: He won’t listen to Dersh.

  6. #7366
    The Unstoppable Force PACOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Upside Down
    Posts
    20,618
    ROFL

    I'm surprised they still answer April Ryan's questions, she's been giving the current admin shit since day one


  7. #7367
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    25,470
    So Dana Boente --

    "Who?"

    Assistant AG under Yates. Anyhow, Mueller wants to talk to him. Might have something to do with Yates, Flynn, and/or Sessions.

  8. #7368
    Immortal Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    7,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Sad thing is, this is absolutely the most likely time for Trump to pull the trigger. Report that he wants to take an ax to the whole line (Sessions, Rosenstein, and subsequently Mueller) and an attack on his immediate circle is the most likely reason for him to do it. People thought Mueller would get to Kushner first but the Stormy Daniels issue threw Cohen and all of his skeletons into the immediate spotlight.
    Mueller knows all of this, and STILL chose to act when he did. It would be stupid to think he doesn't have a backup plan just in case.

  9. #7369
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Then you really are fucking delusional. No wonder your alt account is named deluded.

    - - - Updated - - -



    What warrant did he sign on things that were known to not be true? Because, so far, everything has been true that McCabe did.
    Really? The fake dossier fisa warrent based on a false yahoo report?

  10. #7370
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    25,470
    Sanders was asked point-blank if Cohen still represented Trump.

    She didn't know.

    Nor did she know if they's spoken since the raid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The funny thing is, Trump's team had a meeting with Mueller's team with a previously-scheduled meeting that morning.

    I bet that was awkward.

  11. #7371
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Really? The fake dossier fisa warrent based on a false yahoo report?
    Your desperation is hilarious.

  12. #7372
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Really? The fake dossier fisa warrent based on a false yahoo report?
    What the fuck are you talking about? The dossier has LARGELY been confirmed. About the ONLY THING that hasn't been confirmed is the piss tape. And after what has come out from Stormy Daniels and all the other people that he has sexually harassed, I wouldn't put it past him that he paid hookers in Moscow to piss on a bed just because Obama slept in it.

    Also, the FISA warrant wasn't only issued because of the Dossier, and I have no fucking clue what you are talking about with the Yahoo report.

  13. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Jeezy always keeps in real, I will admit if I am wrong. A royal flush has to happen eventually.

    .

    You being deeply and profoundly wrong is more like getting at least a pair in a game where every card is wild.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  14. #7374
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You being deeply and profoundly wrong is more like getting at least a pair in a game where every card is wild.
    I think he is trying to break Trump's record for lies in a single year.

  15. #7375
    Senators move to protect Mueller as Trump criticizes probe

    Republican Sens. Thom Tillis of North Carolina and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina and Democratic Sens. Chris Coons of Delaware and Cory Booker of New Jersey plan to introduce legislation Wednesday that would give any special counsel a 10-day window in which he or she could seek expedited judicial review of a firing, according to two people familiar with the legislation. They were not authorized to discuss the bill ahead of its release and requested anonymity.

  16. #7376
    Stood in the Fire Setheria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    451
    I don't quite understand how Trump is like magical teflon here.

    If a Politician where I'm from did even one of fifty things Trump has done he'd be dead in the water, resigned in disgrace, etc.

    Still, one thing to look on as a positive is that this is all going to make a kick arse Netflix series in a few years time. Can't make this shit up.

  17. #7377
    Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    I don't quite understand how Trump is like magical teflon here.

    If a Politician where I'm from did even one of fifty things Trump has done he'd be dead in the water, resigned in disgrace, etc.

    Still, one thing to look on as a positive is that this is all going to make a kick arse Netflix series in a few years time. Can't make this shit up.
    Part of Trump's "appeal" was that he's "not a politician", so he has even less shame and sense of decency than the average. And given the mean quality of our politicians, that puts him pretty low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

  18. #7378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I have answered everything asked. Are you cool with Obama drawing a Red line in Syria and then leaving the mess for Trump to cleanup while starting WW3?

    Yes or No.
    Since Congress shirked their responsibility on the matter it seems less like an Obama thing and more like a failing of Congressional leadership thing.

    Woops.

  19. #7379

  20. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    I don't quite understand how Trump is like magical teflon here.

    If a Politician where I'm from did even one of fifty things Trump has done he'd be dead in the water, resigned in disgrace, etc.

    Still, one thing to look on as a positive is that this is all going to make a kick arse Netflix series in a few years time. Can't make this shit up.
    Its simple really. Those who currently control the means by which to hold him accountable aren't interested. It's politically inconvenient for them to do so, and thereby entirely justified in their minds.

    - - - Updated - - -

    The fact that this guy is even near any of this still is one of the biggest failings of governmental leadership. His self interest is prevalent in every words that he spews.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •