1. #8141
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    For how long? He pretty quickly revealed himself to be unequal to the task.
    I don't remember. I think until McCain won New Hampshire or something.

  2. #8142
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    26,253
    You can't have a foreign donation to an inauguration and expect Mueller not to know about it.

    Federal investigators are reportedly looking into donations to President Trump's inauguration from donors with links to foreign entities.

    Sources told ABC News that special counsel Robert Mueller's team has questioned several inauguration donors with personal or business connections to Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

    Mueller's team has also interviewed longtime Trump friend Tom Barrack, who oversaw the inauguration fundraising efforts, and also operates a fund with hundreds of millions in real estate and other holdings in the Middle East.

    Barrack brought in more than $107 million for Trump’s inauguration.

    Multiple donors who gave up to $1 million to the Trump inauguration fund have links to the named countries, according to public records reviewed by ABC.

    Mueller’s team has reportedly been asking witnesses about Leonard Blavatnik and Andrew Intrater, two American businessmen who made major donations to the inauguration and have business ties to Russia, according to ABC News.

  3. #8143
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    You can't have a foreign donation to an inauguration and expect Mueller not to know about it.
    I'm more surprised Trumpnis supposedly friends with a man named Barrack than the actual important bits.

  4. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by breccia View Post
    you can't have a foreign donation to an inauguration and expect mueller not to know about it.
    barrack brought in more than $107 million for trump’s inauguration.
    i knew it was obama's fault all along! : P

  5. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    How this man has the time to do all of this while sucking Trump's cock I have no idea. That's got to be an all day job.
    It's not like you couldn't' tell if his tiny cock was in Nunes' mouth while Nunes was talking.

  6. #8146
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Second of all, you could make a pretty good case that Clinton wasn't the subject of a criminal special investigation the way Trump is -- and near as I can tell, nobody in Clinton's case got indicted. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.
    You are wrong.

    There were a number of indictments in the Whitewater scandal, but none for Bill or Hillary. Several of their development partners were indicted on state and/or federal charges, several served prison time, and there were a number of people from the bank that issued the bad loans indicted as well. I am not sure who exactly or how many people were indicted/convicted/plead guilty/actually did time, but I am 100% sure it was a non-zero number.

    For what it's worth, Hillary was found to owe some funds to the IRS in penalties on unpaid taxes or some such, which she was not aware she owed at the time they were levied. Her response was to immediately pay it back, with interest, and to issue a public statement (IIRC the first of it's kind from a first lady) admitting fault and accepting responsibility for her actions.

    Similar to the emails, she was never charged or directly accused of specific criminal activity, just being rather careless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.

  7. #8147
    Merely a Setback Breccia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    26,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    There were a number of indictments in the Whitewater scandal, but none for Bill or Hillary.
    Okay, fair enough.

    Interesting parallel with the taxes, of course. Not paying taxes doesn't make you smart, after all.

  8. #8148
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Okay, fair enough.

    Interesting parallel with the taxes, of course. Not paying taxes doesn't make you smart, after all.
    My understanding it was taxes on money she sort-of made from the investment deal before it fell through? But it later fell through, so she thought they owed nothing, because they hadn't seen any returns?

    I'm not 100% sure on the details, Whitewater was a LOOONG time ago and I was 10 when Bill Clinton was impeached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.

  9. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by Shkar View Post
    I'm more surprised Trumpnis supposedly friends with a man named Barrack than the actual important bits.
    You are giving Trump too much credit. He likely never realized that Barrack was Obama's first name. If he remembered anything other than Obama, it likely was Hussein.

  10. #8150
    The Insane Masark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    17,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    You are giving Trump too much credit. He likely never realized that Barrack was Obama's first name. If he remembered anything other than Obama, it likely was Hussein.
    Barrack is not Obama's first name. Obama's name only has 1 r in it.

    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

  11. #8151
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Barrack is not Obama's first name. Obama's name only has 1 r in it.


    I hope this clarifies things.

  12. #8152
    I am Murloc! Thekri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Posts
    5,069
    I honestly had no idea he was Barack Hussein Obama the Second. I learned something new today, I never actually cared about his birth certificate enough to look at it before.

  13. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I hope this clarifies things.
    Total forgery. Trump has investigators looking into it in Hawaii and you wouldn't believe the things they're finding.

    2011 was such an innocent time.

  14. #8154
    And it will have nothing to do with russians or collusion, mueller at this point is busy looking into trumps business dealings, taxes, the life of trumps lawyer, trumps distant relatives to see if they ever shoplifted anything or went over the speed limit while driving, or accidentally put one penny to little or too much on their tax forms, or ever accidentally had something fall out of their pocket on to the street so he can charge them with littering.

    Congress needs to tell mueller point blank, the investigation needs to end, give him a month or two at the most to end the investigation and submit any charges, because at this point i think the left plans on keeping Muellers investigation open into the 2020 elections to continue using him against trump.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Total forgery. Trump has investigators looking into it in Hawaii and you wouldn't believe the things they're finding.

    2011 was such an innocent time.
    Good, trump should have his teams look into everything related to obama and the clintons, overturn every stone to find any evidence of any crimes.

  15. #8155
    Fluffy Kitten Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    18,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    And it will have nothing to do with russians or collusion, mueller at this point is busy looking into trumps business dealings, taxes, the life of trumps lawyer, trumps distant relatives to see if they ever shoplifted anything or went over the speed limit while driving, or accidentally put one penny to little or too much on their tax forms, or ever accidentally had something fall out of their pocket on to the street so he can charge them with littering.

    Congress needs to tell mueller point blank, the investigation needs to end, give him a month or two at the most to end the investigation and submit any charges, because at this point i think the left plans on keeping Muellers investigation open into the 2020 elections to continue using him against trump.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Good, trump should have his teams look into everything related to obama and the clintons, overturn every stone to find any evidence of any crimes.
    How long was Hillary under investigation? And people are still bitching about Mueller. Who, by the way has issued indictments and guilty pleas all related to his investigation. So clearly there is NOT "nothing" there. Stop being so hypocritical, everyone who screams "lock her up", but "Mueller needs to stop looking for nothing".

  16. #8156
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    And it will have nothing to do with russians or collusion, mueller at this point is busy looking into trumps business dealings, taxes, the life of trumps lawyer, trumps distant relatives to see if they ever shoplifted anything or went over the speed limit while driving, or accidentally put one penny to little or too much on their tax forms, or ever accidentally had something fall out of their pocket on to the street so he can charge them with littering.

    Congress needs to tell mueller point blank, the investigation needs to end, give him a month or two at the most to end the investigation and submit any charges, because at this point i think the left plans on keeping Muellers investigation open into the 2020 elections to continue using him against trump.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Good, trump should have his teams look into everything related to obama and the clintons, overturn every stone to find any evidence of any crimes.
    I love how you can complain about something being superfluous, then cheer on and advocate doing the same to people you don't like in the same post.
    If Trump and his people did nothing, then the investigation will simply show that, end of story. An investigation that is being conducted by the right btw, not the left. It is kind of hard for people to stop doing something when they are not doing it.

  17. #8157
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    I love how you can complain about something being superfluous, then cheer on and advocate doing the same to people you don't like in the same post.
    If Trump and his people did nothing, then the investigation will simply show that, end of story. An investigation that is being conducted by the right btw, not the left. It is kind of hard for people to stop doing something when they are not doing it.
    Mueller is a leftwinger, he hired a entire staff full of hillary supporters, some of them even being fired for texting anti-trump pro-hillary things even hinting at illegal activities to purposely attack the president.

    He is also charging flynn with a crime he didn't even commit just because he pled guilty because mueller was going to try to throw him in prison for life with a supercharged anti-trump community and colluding anti-trump media hivemind behind him.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2018-05-12 at 08:37 AM.

  18. #8158
    Show us where Mueller is a "left winger"...

    The agents were fired by Mueller for political jokes to avoid the appearance of exatcly what you're pretending to be upset about they did...
    Last edited by Glnger; 2018-05-12 at 08:48 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

  19. #8159
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Mueller is a leftwinger, he hired a entire staff full of hillary supporters, some of them even being fired for texting anti-trump pro-hillary things even hinting at illegal activities to purposely attack the president.

    He is also charging flynn with a crime he didn't even commit just because he pled guilty because mueller was going to try to throw him in prison for life with a supercharged anti-trump community and colluding anti-trump media hivemind behind him.
    Anti-Trump seems to be your word of the day.
    Please prove that Mueller is a leftwinger and that his entire staff is full of Hillary supporters. And yes, you are correct, he fired the people who were unprofessional. That is a thing good investigators do.

    What crime is Flynn being charged with, precisely, that he is not guilty of?
    How precisely was Mueller going to throw him into prison for life?

  20. #8160
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Anti-Trump seems to be your word of the day.
    Please prove that Mueller is a leftwinger and that his entire staff is full of Hillary supporters. And yes, you are correct, he fired the people who were unprofessional. That is a thing good investigators do.

    What crime is Flynn being charged with, precisely, that he is not guilty of?
    How precisely was Mueller going to throw him into prison for life?
    nope, im not going to get into the lefty revolving door you want me to enter, i could post the actual documents here, you would find another way to circumvent it.
    That's what liberals do when they have lost the argument.

    And if mueller has evidence tell him to charge trump, otherwise end the investigation, its been a year and a half, if he does not have any shred of concrete evidence of RUSSIAN COLLUSION which is why the investigation exists, he needs to end the investigation, otherwise by the end of trumps third year he should fire mueller citing that mueller is extending his investigation unpurpose for the sole purpose of undermining his presidency and using the investigation to assist his opponent in the 2020 election.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Leftwingers don't even care if the mueller investigation is legitimate anymore, they just love it because it hurts trump and slows his agenda down, its just another anti-trump tactic at this point, and frankly after this i think its time we change the laws on special prosecutors and limit their power and scope with new laws.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •