Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    We all know there's a Trump tweet for every occasion, that proves him to be self-contradictory. Sometimes it's ignorance, sometimes it's hypocrisy.

Turns out, Giulliani's right there with him.

-- Rudy Giulliani, 1998.

Wanna see the video?
    It's like they just defeat themselves.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Hey... do you have ANY idea how hard it is to keep track of all those lies? It's impossible!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Guiliani turned 9/11 into a business for him self. The guy is as slimy as he looks... pocketed millions to do nothing in Mexico City.

I have a grudge against Guiliani, because of his “clean up” of NYC. By the time I was old enough to get into clubs and bars I was stalking, they were all gone...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

You know, I was all aboard the Rudy 2008 train.

I want to take a time machine back 10 years and hit myself with a baseball bat. I honestly deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You know, I was all aboard the Rudy 2008 train.

I want to take a time machine back 10 years and hit myself with a baseball bat. I honestly deserve it.
    For how long? He pretty quickly revealed himself to be unequal to the task.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    We knew back during the clean up after 9-11 he was kicking people out of their little housing/resting units to cheat on his wife. We knew prior to him becoming mayor of NY, he was a sleazeball questionable attorney. No one really should have been supporting him in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    I don't remember. I think until McCain won New Hampshire or something.

You can't have a foreign donation to an inauguration and expect Mueller not to know about it.

Federal investigators are reportedly looking into donations to President Trump's inauguration from donors with links to foreign entities.

Sources told ABC News that special counsel Robert Mueller's team has questioned several inauguration donors with personal or business connections to Russia, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Mueller's team has also interviewed longtime Trump friend Tom Barrack, who oversaw the inauguration fundraising efforts, and also operates a fund with hundreds of millions in real estate and other holdings in the Middle East.

Barrack brought in more than $107 million for Trump’s inauguration.

Multiple donors who gave up to $1 million to the Trump inauguration fund have links to the named countries, according to public records reviewed by ABC.

Mueller’s team has reportedly been asking witnesses about Leonard Blavatnik and Andrew Intrater, two American businessmen who made major donations to the inauguration and have business ties to Russia, according to ABC News.

You can't have a foreign donation to an inauguration and expect Mueller not to know about it.
    I'm more surprised Trumpnis supposedly friends with a man named Barrack than the actual important bits.

Quote Originally Posted by breccia View Post
    you can't have a foreign donation to an inauguration and expect mueller not to know about it.
    barrack brought in more than $107 million for trump’s inauguration.
    i knew it was obama's fault all along! : P

How this man has the time to do all of this while sucking Trump's cock I have no idea. That's got to be an all day job.
    It's not like you couldn't' tell if his tiny cock was in Nunes' mouth while Nunes was talking.

Second of all, you could make a pretty good case that Clinton wasn't the subject of a criminal special investigation the way Trump is -- and near as I can tell, nobody in Clinton's case got indicted. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.
    You are wrong.

There were a number of indictments in the Whitewater scandal, but none for Bill or Hillary. Several of their development partners were indicted on state and/or federal charges, several served prison time, and there were a number of people from the bank that issued the bad loans indicted as well. I am not sure who exactly or how many people were indicted/convicted/plead guilty/actually did time, but I am 100% sure it was a non-zero number.

For what it's worth, Hillary was found to owe some funds to the IRS in penalties on unpaid taxes or some such, which she was not aware she owed at the time they were levied. Her response was to immediately pay it back, with interest, and to issue a public statement (IIRC the first of it's kind from a first lady) admitting fault and accepting responsibility for her actions.

Similar to the emails, she was never charged or directly accused of specific criminal activity, just being rather careless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    There were a number of indictments in the Whitewater scandal, but none for Bill or Hillary.
    Okay, fair enough.

Interesting parallel with the taxes, of course. Not paying taxes doesn't make you smart, after all.

Okay, fair enough.

Interesting parallel with the taxes, of course. Not paying taxes doesn't make you smart, after all.
    My understanding it was taxes on money she sort-of made from the investment deal before it fell through? But it later fell through, so she thought they owed nothing, because they hadn't seen any returns?

I'm not 100% sure on the details, Whitewater was a LOOONG time ago and I was 10 when Bill Clinton was impeached.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.

Quote Originally Posted by Shkar View Post
    I'm more surprised Trumpnis supposedly friends with a man named Barrack than the actual important bits.
    You are giving Trump too much credit. He likely never realized that Barrack was Obama's first name. If he remembered anything other than Obama, it likely was Hussein.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    You are giving Trump too much credit. He likely never realized that Barrack was Obama's first name. If he remembered anything other than Obama, it likely was Hussein.
    Barrack is not Obama's first name. Obama's name only has 1 r in it.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Barrack is not Obama's first name. Obama's name only has 1 r in it.

I hope this clarifies things.

A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    I honestly had no idea he was Barack Hussein Obama the Second. I learned something new today, I never actually cared about his birth certificate enough to look at it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I hope this clarifies things.
    Total forgery. Trump has investigators looking into it in Hawaii and you wouldn't believe the things they're finding.

2011 was such an innocent time.

And it will have nothing to do with russians or collusion, mueller at this point is busy looking into trumps business dealings, taxes, the life of trumps lawyer, trumps distant relatives to see if they ever shoplifted anything or went over the speed limit while driving, or accidentally put one penny to little or too much on their tax forms, or ever accidentally had something fall out of their pocket on to the street so he can charge them with littering.

Congress needs to tell mueller point blank, the investigation needs to end, give him a month or two at the most to end the investigation and submit any charges, because at this point i think the left plans on keeping Muellers investigation open into the 2020 elections to continue using him against trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Total forgery. Trump has investigators looking into it in Hawaii and you wouldn't believe the things they're finding.

2011 was such an innocent time.
    Good, trump should have his teams look into everything related to obama and the clintons, overturn every stone to find any evidence of any crimes.