Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    As it happens, you are the one losing.
    The oh so classic "NOU" argument. Do you get paid per post?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ever seen batman and bruce wayne in the same room?
    Me neither.

Then again, I don't watch movies. Anywho.
    Yes, and I have seen Clark Kent and Superman in the same room.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Yes, and I have seen Clark Kent and Superman in the same room.
    Ever seen someone drink Bailey's from a shoe?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Those agencies had qualifiers to their information. It wasn't anywhere near "slam dunk, 100% certain".

Support of those who neither have access to their data nor capabilities to assess it is irrelevant.
    The best intelligence agencies in the country agreed. Unless you have better proof, the matter is settled. And by proof, we mean links. Not you shitting out your mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Those agencies had qualifiers to their information. It wasn't anywhere near "slam dunk, 100% certain".

Support of those who neither have access to their data nor capabilities to assess it is irrelevant.
    Hahahaha, the idea that any intelligence agency is ever going to say anything is "slam dunk, 100% certain" is extremely amusing. You clearly don't have a clue how intelligence agencies work. I have sat through thousands of intelligence briefing, and I don't think I have ever been given a single thing presented as an unambiguous fact. The CIA refers to things like "Potential Russian interference in the Ukraine" or "Probable human rights abuses in North Korea".

Go ahead, weaken your own positions on your own accord by accepting false information as equally valid.
    What false information?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't see how you are winning either since hatred of Russia is the only bipartisan thing in the US congress.
    I wish it was bipartisan, but as long as the the oompa loompa is president it'll be a partisan thing, which is fucking retarded.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I wish it was bipartisan, but as long as the the oompa loompa is president it'll be a partisan thing, which is fucking retarded.
    You do have a point Putin's popularity is surging among Trump supporters, I am sure Trump will promote him further after their summit since he is Putin's best hype man.

Stop lying.

Besides, taking an opinion of what is or isn't a fair election from a Putin lover is like taking sound financial advice from Bernie Madoff.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2018-07-11 at 12:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by some guy View Post
    Did the goal posts get moved again to changing election results?
    Problem is, Mueller can still make that kick from here. Remember, Team Clinton's emails were stolen, by the Russians, and released. When such an unfavorable action happens to one candidate (by the action of a hostile foreign power, no less, and as we're seeing possibly at the request of Team Trump, see also Roger Stone) but not the other, and therefore shifts opinions of just barely enough people...yeah. That changes election results.

Or, here's a challenge to anyone in Trump's rabid fanbase: if WikiLeaks had, working (as they were) under the direct instructions of Russia, instead of everything else they did, released all of Trump's tax returns, and then Trump lost, would you have said "well I guess the American people have spoken, no investigation, no crime"?

I won't wait for the answer. We all know what it would have been. To quote someone who just admitted his brain was "hopefully" connected to his mouth, "I will accept the results...if I win."

I don't see how you are winning either since hatred of Russia is the only bipartisan thing in the US congress.
    It was universal constant through all the years; nothing actually changed except they actually feel Russia can do something instead of being powerless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The best intelligence agencies in the country agreed. Unless you have better proof, the matter is settled. And by proof, we mean links. Not you shitting out your mouth.
    They didn't present proof, so nothing is actually "settled".

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    It was universal constant through all the years; nothing actually changed except they actually feel Russia can do something instead of being powerless.
    While I understand the appeal to Russians, why exactly should Americans be helping them become the worlds biggest asshole again? I get not wanting to be powerless, but I don't see why allowing Russia to invade countries and launch cyber attacks on everybody is in Americas best interest. So yeah, I see your point, just not sure why we should agree with you.

They didn't present proof, so nothing is actually "settled".
    Yeah... you really don't get intelligence agencies. Or you actually do, you are just deliberately misrepresenting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You do understand this stuff takes years, right? Investigations aren't over in the span of a Law & Order episode.
    Back home, the investigation ends with someone breaking their neck falling up some steps. Signed: Vladdy dearest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Back home, the investigation ends with someone breaking their neck falling up some steps. Signed: Vladdy dearest.
    I thought they fell out of a 20th floor window and landed in food poisoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    I thought they fell out of a 20th floor window and landed in food poisoning.
    And strangling themselves three times in the back of the head.

On topic: one of the two FBI workers that the GOP is hanging their hopes of "everyone is biased except Trump" on, was asked to testify to the House.

She refused.

When asked why, she said "Everyone else refused to talk to the House, and they still ended their investigation. Why should I be any different?"

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Apparently they think the end of this investigation will be a black screen with Dick Wolf as the only name on it.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    And strangling themselves three times in the back of the head.

On topic: one of the two FBI workers that the GOP is hanging their hopes of "everyone is biased except Trump" on, was asked to testify to the House.

She refused.

When asked why, she said "Everyone else refused to talk to the House, and they still ended their investigation. Why should I be any different?"
    Ha! Well played indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    While I understand the appeal to Russians, why exactly should Americans be helping them become the worlds biggest asshole again? I get not wanting to be powerless, but I don't see why allowing Russia to invade countries and launch cyber attacks on everybody is in Americas best interest. So yeah, I see your point, just not sure why we should agree with you.
    What kind of Russian influence would you find acceptable, however?

I mean, before invasion in Ukraine Russia did win "financial support" fight for previous Ukrainian government by pledging to provide 15 billion $ over two years; that's when US went into overdrive to undermine Ukrainian government.

If you flip the table each time game doesn't go to your liking, other side flipping at some point should be expected.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2018-07-11 at 04:09 AM.

Glad you feel that their hatred is now justified.

Glad you feel that their hatred is now justified.
    It was never justified by Russian actions, so it doesn't actually matter how Russia acts.

We do our thing and they do theirs, that's all.

As it happens, you are the one losing.
    How's the repeal of those sanctions coming along?

...Too soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.