1. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Facts are NOT what you imagine to be true. The low-effort tribe mentality in this echo chamber is truly amazing.
    How is it a fact when you don't know what's in the report or the warrants?

  2. #13982
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think I preferred Tijuana and Ransath over this more recent "generation" of Trumpers.
    I am thinking of compiling all of the insults he keeps using and just replying using those quotes. I’ll be able to insult people relentlessly, while creating a bit of distance between me and the sort of person to insult random people on the internet. Do I have that much free time after another shit interview? Eh... probably the time, but not the will.

    After all, if a FISA warrant is justification for “low effort tribe mentality”, everything is. The fucker is under FBI watch, because he just chatted with Russian officials about the best solyanka. I just don’t get it...

    Last edited by Felya; 2019-01-18 at 08:54 PM.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Don’t click random links on forums.

  3. #13983
    Bloodsail Admiral Korlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think I preferred Tijuana and Ransath over this more recent "generation" of Trumpers.
    It's kind of sad, but I agree with this sentiment. At least Tijuana and Ransath were vaugely entertaining in their ignorance, and would really get into it.
    This new generation is just low hanging fruit on the 'argument' scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

  4. #13984
    Pit Lord DocSavageFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    86th Floor, Empire State Building
    Posts
    2,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    How is it a fact when you don't know what's in the report or the warrants?
    I don't understand why this is so difficult. Orbitus stated as FACT that Carter Paige provided classified intel to the Russian Government in 2013. I asked him to show me his evidence and he linked an article that made no mention of Paige providing classified intel to Russia. He provided ZERO evidence to support his allegation yet you yahoos rush to defend his lie. WTF guys...this blatant tribalism is getting ridiculous. It's shit like this that makes liberals look like complete morons. Wake up.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

  5. #13985
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,715
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I don't understand why this is so difficult. Orbitus stated as FACT that Carter Paige provided classified intel to the Russian Government in 2013. I asked him to show me his evidence and he linked an article that made no mention of Paige providing classified intel to Russia. He provided ZERO evidence to support his allegation yet you yahoos rush to defend his lie. WTF guys...this blatant tribalism is getting ridiculous. It's shit like this that makes liberals look like complete morons. Wake up.
    Actually, it's people like you, and your history of lies and lack of evidence that make the forums really bad. You'll recall our conversation yesterday, wherein when you were asked for evidence, linked several items that did not address the issue and didn't demonstrate your claim. If you forget, I can PM you the link. When you were called out on your lies, you walked away like a child throwing a tantrum. Just as you always do when your lies are pointed out.

    So while you're trying the concern trolling, yet again, and hyping on minor points while ignoring the fact that your Dear Leader is destroying this country from the inside and out, we'll all just sit back and enjoy your factless tribalism and willful ignorance.

    I get what you're saying above, but the irony is so deep, we could bury a wall in it.

    #TRE45ON

  6. #13986
    The Unstoppable Force
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    23,688
    So the "new" Trumptard argument is that they don't like the Steele Dossier and therefore any crimes uncovered, in addition to the ones we already know, don't matter?

    Bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it works out for them.

  7. #13987
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    So the "new" Trumptard argument is that they don't like the Steele Dossier and therefore any crimes uncovered don't matter?

    Bold move cotton, let's see if it works out for them.
    It’s not new, it’s just more strange with time. We literally have everything in the Dossier confirmed, excluding a PeePee tape. Even with that, Trump’s own bodyguard confirmed both that hookers were offered and that he wasn’t with Trump all night. The only part we have not had confirmed, is the one between Trump, 2 hookers and surveillance cameras.

    Not the two hookers he paid 130k to, two hookers we don’t know yet. Different hookers........
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Don’t click random links on forums.

  8. #13988
    Bloodsail Admiral Korlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    wTf GaiZ...tHiS BlATaNt tRIbAliSM iS gEtTiNG RiDiCuLOuS !!!!11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

  9. #13989
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlok View Post
    wTf GaiZ...tHiS BlATaNt tRIbAliSM iS gEtTiNG RiDiCuLOuS !!!!11!
    That’s the fucked up thing about it and I refuse to believe it’s not a disengenous ploy.

    Trump meets Russian oligarchs in 2013.
    Has the Trump tower Moscow plans as late as 2015.
    Trump jr is busted having secret meeting with Russians about Maginsky Act in 2016.
    Trump’s defense adviser Flynn, busted for lying about Russian meetings in 2017.
    Prominent members of Trump’s campaign staff pleaded guilty or indicted for dealing with Russian oligarchs into 2018.

    VS

    Everyone meets with Russians. Felya is Russian, does that mean we are all spies?
    Everyone wants a tower in Moscow, like every businessman.
    Everyone wants to adopt Russian kids and we need to MAGA for it to happen.
    Obama had him on his staff! He is a foreign agent of Turkey, not Russia...
    That’s all just tribalism............
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-01-18 at 09:47 PM.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    Don’t click random links on forums.

  10. #13990
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Actually, it's people like you, and your history of lies and lack of evidence that make the forums really bad. You'll recall our conversation yesterday, wherein when you were asked for evidence, linked several items that did not address the issue and didn't demonstrate your claim. If you forget, I can PM you the link. When you were called out on your lies, you walked away like a child throwing a tantrum. Just as you always do when your lies are pointed out.
    Well, all your example shows is that both sides do it (and not that Carter Page positively provided Russians with classified info as was original claim).

    Just make a claim, link random article to support it, and when people actually go to article, read it, and return with "But it doesn't actually say what you claim?", double down.

  11. #13991

  12. #13992
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, all your example shows is that both sides do it (and not that Carter Page positively provided Russians with classified info as was original claim).

    Just make a claim, link random article to support it, and when people actually go to article, read it, and return with "But it doesn't actually say what you claim?", double down.
    No, it doesn't show that, at all. But you've never been interested in facts or reality, and while the turnip line is always beckoning, you continue with ridiculous "both sides" argumentation.

    #TRE45ON

  13. #13993
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    No, it doesn't show that, at all. But you've never been interested in facts or reality, and while the turnip line is always beckoning, you continue with ridiculous "both sides" argumentation.
    "Double down", yeah.

    That's how discussion works with you.

    I'm quite interested in both facts and your reality denial.

    You literally make a claim "You do what you accuse him of doing"... while not denying that Orbitus did same thing - in fact you're reinforcing it as otherwise your example would make no sense.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-01-18 at 10:03 PM.

  14. #13994
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    "Double down", yeah.

    That's how discussion works with you.

    I'm quite interested in both lies and my reality denial.
    Fixed. But at least you're paid to do both.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  15. #13995
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Fixed. But at least you're paid to do both.
    Nope, I'm not.

  16. #13996
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Nope, I'm not.
    You should be. You're so good at both! Hey where did you get that massive warehouse of Turnips since Trump started running for president? Nah must be coincidence.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

  17. #13997
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    You should be. You're so good at both! Hey where did you get that massive warehouse of Turnips since Trump started running for president? Nah must be coincidence.
    I don't know who is feeding you turnips, but that is your warehouse, not mine.

  18. #13998
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    "Double down", yeah.

    That's how discussion works with you.

    I'm quite interested in both facts and your reality denial.
    You don't see the hysterical irony in what you just posted? The great thing is that you're a known quantity on these forums, like a clown in a carnival show, great for laughs and for getting a quick read for how desperate your dictator is getting. But that's about it. Stuff like what you put above is just as laughable as all the other deflection crap you post on a daily basis with ever difficult goal of reaching the turnip production center.

    We're all long past being on to you and your games.

    In regards to lacking facts and reality denial, you and your ilk are still the only ones not seeing what has already been presented as evidence. Collusion with Russia by Trump's people and Trump himself.
    Last edited by cubby; 2019-01-18 at 10:09 PM.

    #TRE45ON

  19. #13999
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You don't see the hysterical irony in what you just posted? The great thing is that you're a known quantity on these forums, like a clown in a carnival show, great for laughs and for getting a quick read for how desperate your dictator is getting.
    So do you. Always lapping up "latest bombshell" as "Oh, if true it will finally get Trump!" ... "oops, it's false/still unproven several months later".

    Remember Manafort allegedly meeting Assange? Guardian is already getting sued over it, and no proof ever materialised.

  20. #14000
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Sorry, but Russia doesn't do "puppet regimes".
    BWAHAHAHAHA

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ahahaha... *Wipes tear away from eyes*



    The propaganda bot thinking anyone will believe him is rather cute.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •