1. #14001
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    The propaganda bot thinking anyone will believe him is rather cute.
    He's got to kick it into overdrive. The walls are closing around Trump and we know what Putin does to those who fail him.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

  2. #14002
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    So do you. Always lapping up "latest bombshell" as "Oh, if true it will finally get Trump!" ... "oops, it's false/still unproven several months later".

    Remember Manafort allegedly meeting Assange? Guardian is already getting sued over it, and no proof ever materialised.
    Nixxon's investigation also had many "breakthroughs" over the years, and the investigation is basically going almost exactly like Nixxon's in terms of bombshells and what happened. But keep shilling out those excuses.

    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  3. #14003
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHA

    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ahahaha... *Wipes tear away from eyes*

    The propaganda bot thinking anyone will believe him is rather cute.
    You're simply projecting your own approach at "foreign control" as the only possible option.

    Actual puppeteering is hard and current Russian government is sadly incapable of that; and Ukraine always used their middle-man position between EU and Russia to their great benefit, trying to suck both tits.

  4. #14004
    Bloodsail Admiral Korlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That’s the fucked up thing about it and I refuse to believe it’s not a disengenous ploy.

    Trump meets Russian oligarchs in 2013.
    Has the Trump tower Moscow plans as late as 2015.
    Trump jr is busted having secret meeting with Russians about Maginsky Act in 2016.
    Trump’s defense adviser Flynn, busted for lying about Russian meetings in 2017.
    Prominent members of Trump’s campaign staff pleaded guilty or indicted for dealing with Russian oligarchs into 2018.

    VS

    Everyone meets with Russians. Felya is Russian, does that mean we are all spies?
    Everyone wants a tower in Moscow, like every businessman.
    Everyone wants to adopt Russian kids and we need to MAGA for it to happen.
    Obama had him on his staff! He is a foreign agent of Turkey, not Russia...
    That’s all just tribalism............
    Oh, I know. Just going about as memey as I can really without calling out any specific names of anyone who may or may not have just said that exact phrase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

  5. #14005
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    So do you. Always lapping up "latest bombshell" as "Oh, if true it will finally get Trump!" ... "oops, it's false/still unproven several months later".
    Lol, no you. Love your argument style - nothing to say, go with rubber and glue grade school mechanics. Like I said, just a clown at a carnival.


    Remember Manafort allegedly meeting Assange? Guardian is already getting sued over it, and no proof ever materialised.
    Links? Evidence? Anything like that? Or will you just respond with "well you wouldn't like the source anyway", lol. Also who is suing him? Manafort, a liar? That sure sounds like a legit suit.

    Those bombshells are actual events being tallied up against a man so reprehensible, he can no longer speak without lying, because that's all he has left. Evidence is piling up, what you call bombshells are in fact events that happened that are finally coming to light - as we get closer and close to Resident Trump's end of tenure, and the most embarrassing and horrific time in modern american politics.

    What's worse, when this all get shaken out, and we turn out attention to those that helped cause this, your Rodina if fucked. We will take you back to the proverbial stone age. Have fun with that!

    #TRE45ON

  6. #14006
    Bloodsail Admiral Korlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    1,113
    Though it’s often mistaken for a member of the root family, the turnip comes from the cruciferous family with relations to Brussels sprouts, kale and broccoli, according to Medical News Today. It is, however, the bulbous root of the turnip that is most often consumed. As a product of this group, the turnip is known for its high nutrient count and its low calorie density, which makes it a perfect food to add to your healthy eating plan. In one medium-sized turnip there are just 34 calories, 4 grams of fiber when cooked and 1 gram of protein. It also contains more than half of your daily vitamin C needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

  7. #14007
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Nixxon's investigation also had many "breakthroughs" over the years, and the investigation is basically going almost exactly like Nixxon's in terms of bombshells and what happened. But keep shilling out those excuses.

    Exactly. They are calling this the Stupid Watergate. Amazing how those excuses are so prevalent to what we're seeing from Trumpkins. It's Hillaryous.

    #TRE45ON

  8. #14008
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    33,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You're simply projecting your own approach at "foreign control" as the only possible option.

    Actual puppeteering is hard and current Russian government is sadly incapable of that; and Ukraine always used their middle-man position between EU and Russia to their great benefit, trying to suck both tits.
    I love how in other posts you gloat about how Russia is going to steamroll the US, and then you use the "Russia can't be doing this because it's incompetent" excuse. Good shit man.
    "Nazis are like cats. If they like you, it's probably because you're feeding them." -John Oliver
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't care if he committed tax fraud. Scoring political victories and crushing the aspirations of your political opponents is more important than adhering to moral principles.
    Knadra finally just admitting Trumpkins care more about political victories than morals.

  9. #14009
    The Lightbringer Cerilis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Nixxon's investigation also had many "breakthroughs" over the years, and the investigation is basically going almost exactly like Nixxon's in terms of bombshells and what happened. But keep shilling out those excuses.

    Sooo... this Chappaquiddick was Nixon's Hillary?

  10. #14010
    Does people still care it its not connected to trump?

  11. #14011
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    "Double down", yeah.

    That's how discussion works with you.

    I'm quite interested in both facts and your reality denial.

    You literally make a claim "You do what you accuse him of doing"... while not denying that Orbitus did same thing - in fact you're reinforcing it as otherwise your example would make no sense.
    Wait, when did you become interested in facts?

    New training from Comrade Supervisor or..?

  12. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Sooo... this Chappaquiddick was Nixon's Hillary?
    More like Anthony Weiner's sexts. (It was a drunk-driving incident.)

  13. #14013
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Lol, no you. Love your argument style - nothing to say, go with rubber and glue grade school mechanics. Like I said, just a clown at a carnival.
    I'm all about pattern-matching. Both sides repeat their patterns in discussions like this. Must be cultural thing. Maybe a human thing even.

    Links? Evidence? Anything like that? Or will you just respond with "well you wouldn't like the source anyway", lol. Also who is suing him? Manafort, a liar? That sure sounds like a legit suit.
    Wikileaks; they launched crowdfunding to do it and succeeded.

    Plenty of links around, not sure how you missed it.

    Washington Times: WikiLeaks takes on The Guardian for alleging ties to Paul Manafort: 'Legal action will now commence'

    Published by The Guardian on Nov. 27, 2018, the article alleged that Manafort held “secret talks” with WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange during the 2016 U.S. presidential race, essentially creating a direct link between Mr. Trump’s election campaign and the website responsible for releasing stolen documents damaging to his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

    No other outlets have corroborated The Guardian’s claims, and WikiLeaks and Manafort separately flatly rejected the article as false and libelous.


    Those bombshells are actual events being tallied up against a man so reprehensible, he can no longer speak without lying, because that's all he has left. Evidence is piling up, what you call bombshells are in fact events that happened that are finally coming to light - as we get closer and close to Resident Trump's end of tenure, and the most embarrassing and horrific time in modern american politics.
    Sorry, but what gets piled up is bullshit. So much that people lose track of what was and wasn't proven false or true - again, on both sides.

    What's worse, when this all get shaken out, and we turn out attention to those that helped cause this, your Rodina if fucked. We will take you back to the proverbial stone age. Have fun with that!
    "We'll all go together when we go"

  14. #14014
    Trump had already done enough to get impeached over a year ago. It really just comes down to what will finally make senate republicans do the right thing.

    If they care at all about the future of the GOP they need to immediately come forward calling for Trump to be removed. The longer this goes on the more young voters will permanently become democrats.

  15. #14015
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I'm all about pattern-matching. Both sides repeat their patterns in discussions like this. Must be cultural thing. Maybe a human thing even.
    You really aren't. You're all about deflection from know events because they keep you from your paychecks. One side lies and deflects, the other side, the one paying attention, points out all the illegal things Trump is doing and has done - both with evidence and objective proof (we'll get to that in a second, lesson plans for Russian Trolls are tough sometimes).


    Wikileaks; they launched crowdfunding to do it and succeeded.

    Plenty of links around, not sure how you missed it.

    Washington Times: WikiLeaks takes on The Guardian for alleging ties to Paul Manafort: 'Legal action will now commence'

    Published by The Guardian on Nov. 27, 2018, the article alleged that Manafort held “secret talks” with WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange during the 2016 U.S. presidential race, essentially creating a direct link between Mr. Trump’s election campaign and the website responsible for releasing stolen documents damaging to his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton.

    No other outlets have corroborated The Guardian’s claims, and WikiLeaks and Manafort separately flatly rejected the article as false and libelous.
    Crowdfunding a lawsuit? That is adorable. No other outlets have yet to corroborate it? That must mean it's false, right? If you're going to use inconsistent criteria, at least use those inconsistencies consistently.


    Sorry, but what gets piled up is bullshit. So much that people lose track of what was and wasn't proven false or true - again, on both sides.
    Ah, still conflating evidence with proof. Gotta love your consistent inability to understand even basic concepts.

    "We'll all go together when we go"
    video link snipped
    Youtube videos still? Really? Can't get your own point across so you post . . . whatever? Good luck in the turnip line today. You'll need your energy for the coming weeks as the "bullshit" piles up.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Trump had already done enough to get impeached over a year ago. It really just comes down to what will finally make senate republicans do the right thing.

    If they care at all about the future of the GOP they need to immediately come forward calling for Trump to be removed. The longer this goes on the more young voters will permanently become democrats.
    And we have objective proof of those violations. Emoluments Clause and Obstruction. Politics is the only think keeping him from a jail cell at this point. And more and more evidence piles up, every day, including new accusations.

    #TRE45ON

  16. #14016
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I don't understand why this is so difficult. Orbitus stated as FACT that Carter Paige provided classified intel to the Russian Government in 2013. I asked him to show me his evidence and he linked an article that made no mention of Paige providing classified intel to Russia. He provided ZERO evidence to support his allegation yet you yahoos rush to defend his lie. WTF guys...this blatant tribalism is getting ridiculous. It's shit like this that makes liberals look like complete morons. Wake up.
    And your lie is that you are stating it is a fact that he didn't give any classified information when there is no way for you to know that. The guy admitted he gave information you don't know what he gave, the FISA courts think something stank since they kept giving the FBI the clear.

  17. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Don't be a weasel, just admit that you were mistaken...the truth of the matter is that Carter Paige did NOT provide classified intel to the Russian Government in 2013.
    But I am not mistaken.

  18. #14018
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You really aren't. You're all about deflection from know events because they keep you from your paychecks. One side lies and deflects, the other side, the one paying attention, points out all the illegal things Trump is doing and has done - both with evidence and objective proof (we'll get to that in a second, lesson plans for Russian Trolls are tough sometimes).
    You deflect and lie just as much sadly. Like you're doing right now.

    Crowdfunding a lawsuit? That is adorable. No other outlets have yet to corroborate it? That must mean it's false, right? If you're going to use inconsistent criteria, at least use those inconsistencies consistently.
    I only said "Guardian is already getting sued over it, and no proof ever materialised."; linked article confirms it. So, quite consistent.

    You're trying to move goalposts.

    It is safe to assume it being false because Ecuadorian Embassy in UK is one of most monitored, both by UK and by media, and noone corroborated Guardian version of events.

    Ah, still conflating evidence with proof. Gotta love your consistent inability to understand even basic concepts.
    Yeah, yeah, you do "if it's true", then just drop "if" later and assume it as true even if it never actually was proven to be true.

  19. #14019
    Merely a Setback cubby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    the Quiet Room
    Posts
    27,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You deflect and lie just as much sadly. Like you're doing right now.
    Rofl - god your consistency in being inconsistent is just adorable. The only lies and deflections are coming from you - like the Guardian. Even if true, did you forget all the other crap? Trump ordering Cohen to lie? The list of Trump's crimes, proven and just evidence of, goes on for a LONG time. You just need your turnip check, so you continue with the lies.

    But please, point out a single lie of mine. Or deflection. We'll wait.


    I only said "Guardian is already getting sued over it, and no proof ever materialised."; linked article confirms it. So, quite consistent.

    You're trying to move goalposts.

    It is safe to assume it being false because Ecuadorian Embassy in UK is one of most monitored, both by UK and by media, and noone corroborated Guardian version of events.
    Too bad your propaganda course didn't include the fact that details matter. Knowing more about what you "said" means that I can critique it more. As I've done. You should read up on it. Amazing that details matter. Crowd funded lawsuit, lol.


    Yeah, yeah, you do "if it's true", then just drop "if" later and assume it as true even if it never actually was proven to be true.
    So evidence of activity doesn't matter. Got it - Russian troll admits reality doesn't matter. Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

    #TRE45ON

  20. #14020
    https://www.axios.com/muellers-inves...337ddfdf1.html

    Thought this might be coming, but the Mueller team is throwing some cold water on the Buzzfeed report.

    Details: Peter Carr, spokesperson for Mueller's office, told BuzzFeed that their "description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate."
    Given the specificity of their language, it doesn't seem the entirely discredit the whole story, but it does seem that not all the details of it are accurate. Which isn't entirely surprising and why I haven't jumped on board the train that it's all true yet.

    Guess we'll see when the investigation is finished how much, if any, of the Buzzfeed report ends up being on-point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •