Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    What? The indictments of both Stone and Manafort make explicit connections between members of the campaign and Russia to help Trump during the election. Not even Sarah Sanders is still claiming what you're claiming, who's instead retreated to "no collusion" on the part of Trump or the White House.
    People having connections with Russia does not in any way prove or even imply collusion to influence an election. Based on the facts available today...your statement is a lie.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    People having connections with Russia does not in any way prove or even imply collusion to influence an election. Based on the facts available today...your statement is a lie.
    "Well officer, the man has blood on his hands and a knife, but it doesn't imply he had anything to do with this murder victim covered in stab wounds that he's standing over."
    Putin khuliyo

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh cut the "old man" bullshit. You act like he's stooped on a cane, asthmatic and inches from death.

I can't believe that anyone with a shred of objectivity or intellectual honesty can still support Trump or deny that there are links between him, his campaign, and Russia.
    Not even Rudy can deny it. He in fact admitted it just a few weeks ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Apparently you did. Even Rudy is admitting collusion at this point.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.1be3c0899059 (open with incognito window to blow past pay wall)

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...uliani-1106980

Those were the first two hits on Google. You have indeed missed all the evidence. But at least now we know you are posting opinions based on fully admitted ignorance. Thanks for confirming.
    Well...that certainly proves it! The evidence is overwhelming. I'm such an idiot. /s
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You are 100% wrong. Factually. You are lying, knowingly or not. Collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in regards to the presidential election, is confirmed. It's now a fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Well...that certainly proves it! The evidence is overwhelming. I'm such an idiot. /s
    If you say so. I can walk you through some other google searches if you're having trouble finding things that disagree with your preconceived notions of reality. Collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia is a fact. Doesn't matter if you don't like how it feels. It happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Arrested because of lying about Collusion

"Where's the collusion!!1!!!one!!!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    >Arrested because of lying about Collusion

"Where's the collusion!!1!!!one!!!"
    The Willfully Ignorant are just deflecting at this point. I'm not sure what their end goal is - maybe they can deflect enough so . . . Trump can flee the country and rule in exile?

It's like they see these arrests and their nature and they just all of a sudden don't know what words mean. As you pointed out, people have been arrested for lying about collusion.

"Connections"? That's cute! "Connections" they were funneling internal poll data to and working with to release hacked emails to benefit Trump during the elections, which is all laid out in public documents. To be clear, I already know you'll deny reality, but you could try reading the indictments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...that certainly proves it! The evidence is overwhelming. I'm such an idiot.
    Is it flaming if we just agree with what you call yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    "Connections"? That's cute! "Connections" they were funneling internal poll data to and working with to release hacked emails to benefit Trump during the elections, which is all laid out in public documents. To be clear, I already know you'll deny reality, but you could try reading the indictments.
    "Witch hunt!"
    "Angry democrats!"
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

This is one of those rare moments I'm sorely tempted to have a sig...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    "Witch hunt!"
    Sad!

/10chars

What's your endgame?

Them not releasing the evidence in an on going investigation is not the same as there being no evidence. Do you honestly understand that or not?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I'll reiterate as often as I have to: Jr released his emails about talking with a russian agent to gain dirt on hillary ("I love it!"). Sr then wrote jr's press release that mentions veselnitskaya brought up "adoptions," AKA sanctions. Literally help with the election for sanctions relief. The fact that this is taking so long is embarrassing. The fact that people deny it is embarrassing for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'll reiterate as often as I have to: Jr released his emails about talking with a russian agent to gain dirt on hillary ("I love it!"). Sr then wrote jr's press release that mentions veselnitskaya brought up "adoptions," AKA sanctions. Literally help with the election for sanctions relief. The fact that this is taking so long is embarrassing. The fact that people deny it is embarrassing for them.
    The amount of shit that has already been forgotten is staggering.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are 100% wrong. Factually. You are lying, knowingly or not. Collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, in regards to the presidential election, is confirmed. It's now a fact.
    Please stop the insanity and show me the facts that collusion took place. I'll wait...assuming you're intelligent enough to understand what facts are. Who exactly was involved and what specifically did they conspire to do? Show me your evidence. If you can't tell me these things...then you're the one lying here, knowingly or not.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "If there was evidence, it would have been leaked already!" is the thinking on this, iirc.
    Literally already leaked by Jr. In june 2017.

Oh, and trump is making good on his side of the bargain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    What's your endgame?

Them not releasing the evidence in an on going investigation is not the same as there being no evidence. Do you honestly understand that or not?
    My endgame is not jumping to conclusions without those conclusions being firmly based on facts. Do you honestly understand that or not?

- - - Updated - - -

It is when you quote me out of context by deliberately omitting the "/s" from my quote.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please stop the insanity and show me the facts that collusion took place. I'll wait...assuming you're intelligent enough to understand what facts are. Who exactly was involved and what specifically did they conspire to do? Show me your evidence. If you can't tell me these things...then you're the one lying here, knowingly or not.
    Jr's emails are enough right there.

Link
    (incognito to get past pay wall site)

Quote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone
    Response from Trump Jr.:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,

Don

10+ Year Old Account
    It is when you quote me out of context by deliberately omitting the "/s" from my quote.
    I'd be careful about talking about "deliberately omitting" anything given your post history if I were you.

Friendly advice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Jr's emails are enough right there.

Link
    (incognito to get past pay wall site)

Quote:

Response from Trump Jr.:
    Makes one wonder what that highly sensitive information was? Perhaps that Hillary had a couple male prostitutes pee on Trump's bed while she was in Moscow.