Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...yy#.hy9oz4mvyy

Suspicious round-sum cash payments on either end of the meeting by the Russian lobbyist involved, plus payments to him from someone whose company potentially committed tax fraud in laundering $230M?

Man, even if Trump isn't involved Donnie Jr. looks more and more "proper fucked" with each breaking story.
    Honestly id wager this money is just from some other completely unrelated corruption. Given the character quality of everyone involved in the dumpster fire that is this administration its safe to assume everyone is doing an armful of different shady shit all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...yy#.hy9oz4mvyy

Suspicious round-sum cash payments on either end of the meeting by the Russian lobbyist involved, plus payments to him from someone whose company potentially committed tax fraud in laundering $230M?

Man, even if Trump isn't involved Donnie Jr. looks more and more "proper fucked" with each breaking story.
    Akhmetshin is well-known lobbyist.

Sufficiently well-known to have his own wiki page.

Which says 'In July 2016, an article in Radio Free Europe stated: "Barely registering in U.S. lobbying records, the 48-year-old Akhmetshin has been tied to efforts to bolster opponents of Kazakhstan's ruling regime, discredit a fugitive former member of Russia's parliament, and undermine a Russian-owned mining firm involved in a billion-dollar lawsuit with company information allegedly stolen by hackers." '
    And
    ' On August 11, 2017, Akhmetshin testified under oath for several hours in a grand jury investigation related to Robert Mueller's investigations into the Trump campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election.[25][26] '

So, whatever it was, it is likely already known and far from "breaking".

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh.

I clicked on that and not only did I have to listen to Hannity's voice, there was a picture of Tomi Lahren.

I feel violated.

Also Hannity's a dumbass, ranting about the deep state and conspiracies. Fox has no credibility so long as they continue to air his ravings or publish his blog.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Jr is just a coffee boy. Barely knows him. Kinda like Tiffany Trump.
    If he says that, Tiffany will be delighted to hear her father remembers her name.

I just want to say how proud of you guys I am. 3 Schlacker posts on this page and no one has commented or quoted them. This how he needs to be handled. If no one feeds him, he will have no power.

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's talk about the Trump inaugural committee.

They're fucked.

They've been subpoena'd for campaign contributions from foreign sources laundered through Americans. And we know for a fact they'll find some, as Mueller already has Butina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well gosh, it's strange that all these entities with 'Trump' in their name keep running into legal trouble. WOW! What odd coincidences.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

They're fucked.

They've been subpoena'd for campaign contributions from foreign sources laundered through Americans. And we know for a fact they'll find some, as Mueller already has Butina.
    So, another investigation and another scandal? Color me shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Ugh.

I clicked on that and not only did I have to listen to Hannity's voice, there was a picture of Tomi Lahren.

I feel violated.
    Come on, she's not that ugly.

Posted this in the wrong thread earlier -
    Federal prosecutors are trying to interview senior Trump Org executives...

May not necessarily be Mueller related.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/polit....html?adkey=bn

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Come on, she's not that ugly.
    True beauty is what's on the inside, not what's on the outside.

Which is to say that yes, she is that ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Posted this in the wrong thread earlier -
    Federal prosecutors are trying to interview senior Trump Org executives...

May not necessarily be Mueller related.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/05/polit....html?adkey=bn
    If it isn't Mueller related, that might be even worse for Trump. There is a very good chance this is a broader investigation into his entire business life, and is in no way bound by the constraints of Mueller's mandate. Because even if you can't indict the President, you can certainly investigate his businesses and his money.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post

They're fucked.

Hope unannounced super PAC (code for NRA) gets destroyed with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Donald Trump was a coffee boy! He has nothing to do with the White House!

-Sarah Sanders... probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wonder how much it would cost for me to pay Shalcker to stop spinning for Putin and start singing Star Spangled Banner instead.

Given what a piece of shit the ruble is, I'm sure I could afford him.
    How much would it cost you for a book on self control so you can stop caving in on the craving to engage with him?

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn’t mean anything. 1995 Russia isn’t the same and this was not a personal visit, but a group of investors being sold on investment in Russia. Something the voice over noted was rare at the time.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL. The expression on his face is like he knows the video was going to be a meme in the future.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It doesn’t mean anything. 1995 Russia isn’t the same and this was not a personal visit, but a group of investors being sold on investment in Russia. Something the voice over noted was rare at the time.
    I know we're all so flooded with the lies and mistruths from the Trumpistas, but you will recall that at one point Trump claimed to never have had any dealings with Russia, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    House Intelligence Committee votes to send transcripts of their Russia probe interviews to Mueller. About 50 or so.

"Purely along partisan lines, I'm sure."

Actually, the vote was unanimous.

Mueller will now have access to nonpublic transcripts of closed-door interviews with Donald Trump Jr., Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner, Michael Cohen, Corey Lewandowski and others that were conducted when Republicans on the committee were running the Russia probe.

It will allow Mueller to compare what witnesses said about key events, such as the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Trump Jr., Kushner, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The documents also catalogue interviews with several Obama administration officials, including former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. They also include transcripted interviews with a number of current and former Trump administration officials, including former Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.
    The fact that nobody objected is significant. You might say...there was Nunes objecting? Um...second to Nunes...Nunes of the above...I swear, I had something for this...

"It's noon. Go get coffee."

Yeah okay.

- - - Updated - - -

House minority whip joins Trump's call to end investigations.

It might have something to do with him being the minority whip.

Just a reminder: you don't get to say "the rules are unfair" only because you're losing.