1. #15981
    Warchief Mekkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    My desk, Lurkin'.
    Posts
    2,195
    the hell are all these weird delirious folk coming from? its like my dad figured out how to use the forums

  2. #15982
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    All the Mueller investigation team members are leaving back to their original jobs, this is said to be a clear sign there are no sealed indictments because they would still stick around if that was the case.
    False since we already know that there is one for Assange under seal that has not been released, Roger Stone is still going to trial and Mike Flynn is due for sentencing.

  3. #15983
    Immortal Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    7,764
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I'm kinda picturing Barr doing the Hitler scene from Downfall meme ATM... starting with his hands shaking to take off his glasses after he closes the report. :P

    ... You'd think I'd say it was Dump being Hitler instead, but even that portrayal was far more adult than Dump could ever be. :P
    Hitler was very intelligent. He was insane, but he was very intelligent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    the hell are all these weird delirious folk coming from? its like my dad figured out how to use the forums
    Burner accounts. A lot of the Russian bot accounts have been banned recently. These people are paid in turnips to spread propoganda in the US. If they can't do their job on their main account where they pretend to be Americans, they just start new burner accounts.

  4. #15984
    The Patient Agrossive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Who is saying this, exactly?
    Go watch CNN, or listen to every 2020 Democrats candidate

  5. #15985
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yes because just like Clinton however many years of investigations that ended up doing nothing but exonerating her and proving she did nothing illegal, won her the election... oh wait.
    OH WAIT

    Lisa P's congressional testimony revealed the DOJ pressured the FBI to drop their investigation on Clinton, when the FBI wanted to prosecute her. It's why Comey came out and gave his statement that she had done nothing wrong and set off the shit show.

    NEXT

  6. #15986
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekkle View Post
    the hell are all these weird delirious folk coming from? its like my dad figured out how to use the forums
    Russian Trollfarms were put on Red Alert? /shrug

  7. #15987
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    OH WAIT

    Lisa P's congressional testimony revealed the DOJ pressured the FBI to drop their investigation on Clinton, when the FBI wanted to prosecute her. It's why Comey came out and gave his statement that she had done nothing wrong and set off the shit show.

    NEXT
    That didn't happen. They just chose not to charge clinton with negligence. no charges or investigations were dropped.

  8. #15988
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Democrats today - "Mueller has whitewashed the report and can't be trusted, we must see the underlying documents he found" aka we want to draw our own false conclusions so we can keep our bullshit anti-trump 2020 campaign going longer.

    Dems should be thrilled Trump isn't a Russian bot, but then again they never cared about that in the first place, they are just mad they lost and cant handle not getting what they want.
    That's a bingo!

  9. #15989
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's a bingo!
    Literally no one has said that. Get over yourself.

  10. #15990
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's a bingo!
    Really? Because all I see from Dems is calls for the report to be made public. I'm not sure that's what they'd be shouting if they believed it was whitewashed.

  11. #15991
    Trump supporters are doing exactly what we expected them to. The report isn't even public yet and they've decided it says, "Trump did nothing wrong so everything is great. Suck it libs!"

  12. #15992
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Really? Because all I see from Dems is calls for the report to be made public. I'm not sure that's what they'd be shouting if they believed it was whitewashed.
    Just watch when nothing happens to Trump how the dems turn on Mueller and say hes a Republican and thats why he didn't do anything.

  13. #15993
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just watch when nothing happens to Trump how the dems turn on Mueller and say hes a Republican and thats why he didn't do anything.
    But Mueller is not in charge of releasing the report or the underlying evidence, also do Trump supporters have any right to say anything you morons are still chanting lock her up at rallies.

  14. #15994

  15. #15995
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Just watch when nothing happens to Trump how the dems turn on Mueller and say hes a Republican and thats why he didn't do anything.
    Weird. You were saying it was already happening. Now you're saying it will happen eventually. Which is it buddy?

  16. #15996
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    That didn't happen. They just chose not to charge clinton with negligence. no charges or investigations were dropped.
    ....

    https://www.lawfareblog.com/document...ttee-interview

    Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department [of Justice], you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: “You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to.”

    Ms. Page: That’s correct
    NEXT

  17. #15997
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    You do realize that what you just linked doesn't say they wanted to prosecute her with anything. You are just extrapolating nonsense to fit your narrative.

  18. #15998
    Immortal Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    7,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Weird. You were saying it was already happening. Now you're saying it will happen eventually. Which is it buddy?
    No matter what happens they will move the goalposts like it's a caber toss. These are Russians who are being paid to spread propoganda.


  19. #15999
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Reading that transcript is fascinating if it's accurate. At one point they begin discussing events that happened in 2616...

  20. #16000
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You do realize that what you just linked doesn't say they wanted to prosecute her with anything. You are just extrapolating nonsense to fit your narrative.
    Why don't you read for yourself and then repeat that.

    The FBI had multiple conversations about charging Clinton and the DOJ told them to stand down. Period. You said it was a conspiracy that was being pushed after years of investigation. It's not. They know she did it, but were told not to charge her with gross negligence.

    NEXT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •