Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Barr stated in his summary that he will release as much of the report as possible. He has also been close friends with Mueller for almost 40 years. In a direct quote from the report, obstruction of justice charges would hinge on proof of intent and the lack of evidence for collusion led Mueller to believe that Trump had no motive to obstruct justice. You've lost. You lost two years and you couldn't accept it because it was too damaging and embarrassing to believe that you could lose to an orange real-estate developer with a 1000 word vocabulary and yet you did. Once again, your predictions were clouded by wishful thinking.

Also, advising pardons is within the president's legal authority and is not covering up anything.
    Barr is also a scumbag who shouldn’t even be near the investigation because of his past comments but you keep obfuscating like the little stooge you are.

Barr stated in his summary that he will release as much of the report as possible. He has also been close friends with Mueller for almost 40 years. In a direct quote from the report, obstruction of justice charges would hinge on proof of intent and the lack of evidence for collusion led Mueller to believe that Trump had no motive to obstruct justice. You've lost. You lost two years and you couldn't accept it because it was too damaging and embarrassing to believe that you could lose to an orange real-estate developer with a 1000 word vocabulary and yet you did. Once again, your predictions were clouded by wishful thinking.

Also, advising pardons is within the president's legal authority and is not covering up anything.
    Coming from the guy that near admits to shitposting and claims being a parody account when proven wrong, but now that you feel "right' you come out full swinging like a partisan hack. Fuck off mate.

Barr has openly attacked the Mueller probe since it began and saying it should be shut down before he even took his post, and that along with his role in Iran Contra is why he got the job to begin with. The only report with any bearing is Mueller's. Barr's letter was purely a tell on if it has to be subpoenaed or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Why did Manafort give polling data to a Russian oligarch?
    There are a host of questions we need answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    No collusion. This was a big democrat hoax. What a waste of time and money.
    That's not what the report says.

Mueller got 50+ million usd for seized assets.

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    Its not over. Only in the minds of his deranged, fanatical supporters
    No, it's over in the minds of everyone except Congressional Democrats and their deranged supporters who will push this dead-end straight into an election defeat in 2020.

This is 2016 all over again. I expect 2020 will look like the movie bird box. Expect mass suicide.

Also, advising pardons is within the president's legal authority is not covering up anything.
    What Barr says and what Barr does doesn't have to be the same thing. Have to remember why this guy was appointed. Just wait for the full report to come out.

The redacted one won't cut it either and the House can subpoena the full version anyways.

Off-topic, still see you are clinging onto the potential serial rapist for your avatar it seems. Just can't seem to let anything go, now can ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    You can cut the irony with a knife...

Point it out to me please

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Coming from the guy that near admits to shitposting and being a parody account when proven wrong, but now that you feel "right' you come out full swinging like a partisan hack. Fuck off mate.

Barr has openly attacked the Mueller probe since it began and saying it should be shut down before he even took his post, and that along with his role in Iran Contra is why he got the job to begin with. The only report with any bearing is Mueller's. Barr's letter was purely a tell on if it has to be subpoenaed or not.
    Ad hominem doesn't help your case, you're clearly upset and shaken by these findings. Barr has zero reason to misinterpret Mueller's report and your attempts to character assassinate him ignores basic facts of reality like his close friendship with Mueller and the fact that Congress would make Barr look corrupt and foolish if he was attempting to hide findings in the report.

The funny thing is people are giving Barr credit to actually try and ignore the possibility of any results.

Barr deserves as much credibility in his summary as Nunes did when he ran the House committee or when the GOP tried their crap on the Strokes hearings both in open and closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    The funny thing is people are giving Barr credit to actually try and ignore the possibility of any results.

Barr deserves as much credibility in his summary as Nunes did when he ran the House committee or when the GOP tried their crap on the Strokes hearings both in open and closed doors.
    If Trump thinks the game is over and going to spike the football then they have no problem having a closed session and rubbing it in Democrats face then right?

If you spend 2 years saying this is a witch hunt wouldn't you want to show it off?

Point it out to me please
    It's over... look the report is out and there hasn't been a call for his impeachment or arrest. I don't know what is in it but at this point you are not going to see anything beyond minor offences at best.

I'm afriad that for all extensive purposes this is over. The boy has cried wolf long and hard but the towns folk are done checking and returning home to bed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Just saying if you spent two years trying to de-legitimize a report and it comes back fully saying your good I would want released right????

Just saying if you want to spike the football might as well show it all because if this release, and it eventually will be, and there some really shady stuff that's going to look pretty bad...
    It's like the 2016 election again. Trump screams "IF I LOSE IT'S BECAUSE THE VOTE WAS RIGGED!!!!" Trump wins electoral college but loses the popular vote. "3 MILLION ILLEGALS VOTED ILLEGALLY!!!"

He knows what he's done and knows that when the population finds out it'll.......I was about to say ruin his reputation but.......

No, it's over in the minds of everyone except Congressional Democrats and their deranged supporters who will push this dead-end straight into an election defeat in 2020.
    Id prefer to see the actual report. Not the opinion of some stooge who was hired to run interference.

It's over... look the report is out and there hasn't been a call for his impeachment or arrest. I don't know what is in it but at this point you are not going to see anything beyond minor offences at best.

I'm afriad that for all extensive purposes this is over. The boy has cried wolf long and hard but the towns folk are done checking and returning home to bed.
    At 3/24 @ 4:30 EST the only people who have seen it is the DOJ and Special Council. If it over then there is no issue showing a closed session of congress then correct?

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    At 3/24 @ 4:30 EST the only people who have seen it is the DOJ and Special Council. If it over then there is no issue showing a closed session of congress then correct?
    Reports also now that the letter was written without consulting with Mueller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Id prefer to see the actual report. Not the opinion of some stooge who was hired to run interference.
    I'm sure you will in time, by which time you will come up with more excuses for why the report's findings don't agree with your preconceptions about Trump. Of course, if it doesn't fully come out to the public it will allow you to pretend that somewhere in that report there is something that can have Trump removed from office. That will give you the slightest bit of leeway to cling to this narrative and preserve the last shreds of dignity the Left still has.

okay, now I get to sit back and watch the dozen or so other cases against Trump continue on. when Trump is out of office he's going to jail, this report does nothing to change that from happening.

Sad the amount of people who wasted their time on this absolute what do you call it again,,, empty burger. I hope the retards including some mods here who were so sure that Trump would be indicted in the muh Russia conspiracy are ashamed at least a bit. Then again, I expect you're probably gonna cry about the next thing now. So gonna leave you to your whining and hope you guys are prepared for MAGA 2020

10+ Year Old Account

Mueller's team has explicitly stated that they are unsure if they have the standing to suggest prosecution of a sitting US president. We also know that for some issues he has been avoiding prosecution on his end and providing information to the SDNY for them to prosecute state side.

This really is as simple as wait for actual information before jumping to conclusions, in either direction.