Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    You lost two years and you couldn't accept it because it was too damaging and embarrassing to believe that you could lose to an orange real-estate developer with a 1000 word vocabulary and yet you did.
    No, friend, we all lose. Exonerating Trump is actually the worse scenario here as it now proves that Americans really are that dumb and gullible to fall for Trump's cons and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    At 3/24 @ 4:30 EST the only people who have seen it is the DOJ and Special Council. If it over then there is no issue showing a closed session of congress then correct?
    I suspect there isn't beyond the sensitive data such a probing report would have... I guess that could be your hail mary since they will never release 100% of it you can keep the conspiracy alive

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Mueller's team has explicitly stated that they are unsure if they have the standing to suggest prosecution of a sitting US president. We also know that for some issues he has been avoiding prosecution on his end and providing information to the SDNY for them to prosecute state side.

This really is as simple as wait for actual information before jumping to conclusions, in either direction.
    And like I commented above, there are reports coming out now that Barr wrote his letter without consulting Mueller. Meaning, it's just the "opinion" of Barr who has no credibility on his own. We need to see the full report to see how they arrived at that conclusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    okay, now I get to sit back and watch the dozen or so other cases against Trump continue on. when Trump is out of office he's going to jail, this report does nothing to change that from happening.
    Is that a lie you tell yourself or is it a lie for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    It's over... look the report is out and there hasn't been a call for his impeachment or arrest. I don't know what is in it but at this point you are not going to see anything beyond minor offences at best.

I'm afriad that for all extensive purposes this is over. The boy has cried wolf long and hard but the towns folk are done checking and returning home to bed.
    He will never be impeached because republicans in the senate are terrified of his cultists, crime or no crime.

So basically everyone around him was rotten but he was too much of an idiot to know what was going on? Thats kinda what ive picked up from various people trying to make excuses for him. Hes either a very stable genius or a bumbling idiot, whichever is more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by GodEmperor View Post
    Sad the amount of people who wasted their time on this absolute what do you call it again,,, empty burger. I hope the retards including some mods here who were so sure that Trump would be indicted in the muh Russia conspiracy are ashamed at least a bit. Then again, I expect you're probably gonna cry about the next thing now. So gonna leave you to your whining.
    They will never stop pushing this narrative. You need to remember that left-wing ideology is in itself at war with reality. These people form their entire identifies and self-esteem around these ideas and feel a desperate need to defend them. Since they perceive their ideology as so perfect, when it fails in the real-world they have to point to evil people obstructing it as the only viable explanation. They cannot conceive that they were perhaps mistaken the entire time because it would shatter their entire view of the world and themselves.

If Trump thinks the game is over and going to spike the football then they have no problem having a closed session and rubbing it in Democrats face then right?

If you spend 2 years saying this is a witch hunt wouldn't you want to show it off?
    If this turned out in his favor, he would be preaching it to the roof tops now with Barr going as public as he could. He wouldn't do anything closed session to gloat either, he would be as public with it as possible and would be repeated more than his "Electoral Votes" with Clinton crap.

The fact he is this silent about it and Barr can't even fully cover for him on his Summary which is merely his personal opinion of it which he can spin any way he damn well pleases, has me VERY interested in hearing about the full report.

Bad faith posters that just derail threads, best to just ignore these posters than to feed them:

Shalcker, Dacien, Sulla, DocSavageFan, Daethz, PrimaryColor, Lockedout, Healing Rain, thewalkingdude( AKA Negan AKA Ned Stark), Maudib, Amalaric, Knadra

Mueller's team has explicitly stated that they are unsure if they have the standing to suggest prosecution of a sitting US president. We also know that for some issues he has been avoiding prosecution on his end and providing information to the SDNY for them to prosecute state side.

This really is as simple as wait for actual information before jumping to conclusions, in either direction.
    To me this seems like Team Trump are spiking the football at 1:50 left in the game. Considering that even Trump's guy was basically like "meh it could go either way" that makes it seem like there is some shady stuff in there. I am getting the feeling that there were so many grey areas that they didn't want to make a judgement call...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    I'm here just for the drama!
    Drama and memes.. My friend.

Full leaked report

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2019-03-24 at 10:43 PM.

We have been jumping to conclusions for three years ... why show restraint now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    He will never be impeached because republicans in the senate are terrified of his cultists, crime or no crime.

So basically everyone around him was rotten but he was too much of an idiot to know what was going on? Thats kinda what ive picked up from various people trying to make excuses for him. Hes either a very stable genius or a bumbling idiot, whichever is more convenient.
    People are not afriad of trump supporters... there not Islamic extremists there the only ones America bends the knee to.

I'm sure you will in time, by which time you will come up with more excuses for why the report's findings don't agree with your preconceptions about Trump. Of course, if it doesn't fully come out to the public it will allow you to pretend that somewhere in that report there is something that can have Trump removed from office. That will give you the slightest bit of leeway to cling to this narrative and preserve the last shreds of dignity the Left still has.
    Aww you are so cute. Please get your nose out of his taint.

I have no preconceptions. My opinions about him come solely from his public behavior and actions.

Is that a lie you tell yourself or is it a lie for us?
    right, you live in a fantasy world where the NY attorney General's office ISN'T currently going forward on a case for Trumps financial crimes. not to mention a story came out just a week ago where trump straight up committed fraud (twice) so he could get a loan from Deutsche bank. slink back under your bridge where you belong.

To me this seems like Team Trump are spiking the football at 1:50 left in the game. Considering that even Trump's guy was basically like "meh it could go either way" that makes it seem like there is some shady stuff in there. I am getting the feeling that there were so many grey areas that they didn't want to make a judgement call...
    Please do tell where and how Barr's summary can be interpreted as meaning this. Did you read it that closely or are you simply parroting progressive talking points?

They will never stop pushing this narrative. You need to remember that left-wing ideology is in itself at war with reality. These people form their entire identifies and self-esteem around these ideas and feel a desperate need to defend them. Since they perceive their ideology as so perfect, when it fails in the real-world they have to point to evil people obstructing it as the only viable explanation. They cannot conceive that they were perhaps mistaken the entire time because it would shatter their entire view of the world and themselves.
    What overly vague nonsense is this? You can literally replace the phrase 'left-wing' with 'right-wing' and it would still ring true.

I am sure the liberal media will now move on from this just like they (right wing media) did when they found nothing during the Clinton investigations and those on Obama.....right??? right???

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mich...-now-be-probed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Drama and memes.. My friend.

Full leaked report
    Page 73... has all the juicy details.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    Aww you are so cute. Please get your nose out of his taint.

I have no preconceptions. My opinions about him come solely from his public behavior and actions.
    That's what preconceptions are in this context: your perception of Trump from his behavior vs. the findings of this report.

We have been jumping to conclusions for three years ... why show restraint now?

- - - Updated - - -

People are not afriad of trump supporters... there not Islamic extremists there the only ones America bends the knee to.

Id feel orders of magnitude safer living next door to a family of refugees or a family from south of the border that doesnt speak any english than a trump supporter

10+ Year Old Account
    I am getting the feeling that there were so many grey areas that they didn't want to make a judgement call...
    This is the vibe I get as well. It may be something that comes into play in some closed-door session where Barr tells Trump they have enough to put you away eventually. Your choice here is to either resign a la Richard Nixon or stay and let the next Congress, which is likely to be Democrat controlled, have their way with you. And we all know Schumer and Pelosi are just dying to get their hands on Trump.
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Now this is what irony looks like