Nadler is going to be calling Barr in front of his committee to explain the discrepancies and the final decision making. Congress has a nice amount of info themselves, so it'll put Barr on the stand to explain himself, esp if the final report isn't released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    Now this is what irony looks like
    so thick and stinky you need a cheese knife to cut through it.

No collusion at all, completely exonerated regarding collusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    Id feel orders of magnitude safer living next door to a family of refugees or a family from south of the border that doesnt speak any english than a trump supporter
    50% of the USA are Trump supporters.
    Any time you go out into public you are meeting Trump supporters.

WoW has developers that are Trump supporters.
    Apple has developers that are Trump supporters.
    Google has developers that are Trump supporters.
    Microsoft has developers that are Trump supporters.

Diversity is our Strength!
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    Factually wrong by every bit of information we have available.

And 100% of American patriots.

LOL. 50%. He didn’t even get 50% of the popular vote. The fuck outta here with this nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    We have been jumping to conclusions for three years ... why show restraint now?

- - - Updated - - -

People are not afriad of trump supporters... there not Islamic extremists there the only ones America bends the knee to.
    At the bare minimum, putting anything else aside, the investigation has shown that people around Trump have engaged in criminal activity on behalf of Trump to get him elected and assist him or others around him in obscuring information. And resulted in said individuals being prosecuted. This is kind of the baseline. Is it possible that the report will release and say that the only thing Trump is guilty of is having too big of a heart and letting the wrong people into his life? Sure, this is actually possible.

But 34 people charged is not just jumping to conclusions.

So have I got it right then that Russia still absolutely made efforts to influence the election, and the main distinction we've found is insufficient evidence demonstrating that the Trump administration was colluding with them in those efforts?

I mean good for them, we can cross "traitor" off the 100+ strong list of reasons he shouldn't be in office, but it still seems like we shouldn't be pulling out the party poppers if another government still actively worked to rig our elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Nadler is going to be calling Barr in front of his committee to explain the discrepancies and the final decision making. Congress has a nice amount of info themselves, so it'll put Barr on the stand to explain himself, esp if the final report isn't released.
    Sounds good if its so clean then we can have a congression debrief and then moved on correct??? Like I said this looks like Trump is spiking the football with 1:50 left in the game...Its a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off!

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Sounds good if its so clean then we can have a congression debrief and then moved on correct??? Like I said this looks like Trump is spiking the football with 1:50 left in the game...Its a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off!
    Don't think Trump is spiking the ball, he is silent as hell like he is about to have a mental break down if not already in one. Its his supporters who are spiking the ball early. But they haven't had a grasp of reality this whole time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    LOL. 50%. He didn’t even get 50% of the popular vote. The fuck outta here with this nonsense.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Don't think Trump is spiking the ball, he is silent as hell like he is about to have a mental break down if not already in one. Its his supporters who are spiking the ball early. But they haven't had a grasp of reality this whole time.
    He just came to the press conference "Woe is me look what they did to me" mode.

we can tell by all those minorities at the rallies and the election.... ."you" are anything but "diverse"

SNIP
    Now look at where the people are.

People vote, land doesn't. And he while no one got the majority of the votes, Clinton still got more than him.

By the popular vote, the majority were against him, by our polling data, the majority are against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Please do tell where and how Barr's summary can be interpreted as meaning this. Did you read it that closely or are you simply parroting progressive talking points?
    Per Reuters

“While this report does not conclude that the president committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” Attorney General William Barr quoted Mueller as writing in his report on the issue of possible obstruction of justice.

Barr said the investigation also found insufficient evidence that Trump had attempted to obstruct justice. Many of his opponents accused him of obstructing the Russia probe when he fired former FBI director James Comey.
    Sure seems like a "they didn't prove that he did it, but they also didn't prove that he did not do it, so it's a wash" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Exactly. All Barr's statement did was say that he wasn't going to move forward, but there reports that Mueller wasn't even consulted with over the letter. Meaning, the final summary was purely Barr's opinion. And Nadler is now coming out and asking how they got to that conclusion given he likely has evidence to the contrary, and is going to bring Barr in.

Nothing really changed except Barr punted the ball to Congress and closed out the DoJ's probe but with no look into the Mueller report at all to give Barr any credibility. This was just one battle ending. The war is still going to be pressing on, just on a different front, and Trump is staying silent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I'll take "what is population density for $200" Alex... you see that blue square in southern California? Yeah there is more people in that area than 12 of those red states

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    He just came to the press conference "Woe is me look what they did to me" mode.
    Oh, did he make a huge deal of it or did he just say it and kinda move on?

Either way, I did not know that.