1. #16141
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    You do realize that what you just linked doesn't say they wanted to prosecute her with anything. You are just extrapolating nonsense to fit your narrative.
    Why don't you read for yourself and then repeat that.

    The FBI had multiple conversations about charging Clinton and the DOJ told them to stand down. Period. You said it was a conspiracy that was being pushed after years of investigation. It's not. They know she did it, but were told not to charge her with gross negligence.

    NEXT

  2. #16142
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Uhm... why did you need a quote from Lisa Page?

    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

    To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

    As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
    We have the official letter explaining why FBI didn’t recommend charges.
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

  3. #16143
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Reading that transcript is fascinating if it's accurate. At one point they begin discussing events that happened in 2616...
    Oh wow.

    You're right. I'm a master hacker and forger that made up an entire transcript in minutes to full and scam you all. What goes on in that head of yours? Cause it can't be critical thinking.

  4. #16144
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Why don't you read for yourself and then repeat that.

    The FBI had multiple conversations about charging Clinton and the DOJ told them to stand down. Period. You said it was a conspiracy that was being pushed after years of investigation. It's not. They know she did it, but were told not to charge her with gross negligence.

    NEXT
    Then why don’t you link the official FBI statement?
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

  5. #16145
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Uhm... why did you need a quote from Lisa Page?

    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system



    We have the official letter explaining why FBI didn’t recommend charges.
    Because the letter from the FBI is in confliction with her testimony smart person.

    As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
    Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department [of Justice], you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: “You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to.”

    Ms. Page: That’s correct
    So is the statement that Page committed perjury and then I'd ask why you believe this to be true.

  6. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Why don't you read for yourself and then repeat that.

    The FBI had multiple conversations about charging Clinton and the DOJ told them to stand down. Period. You said it was a conspiracy that was being pushed after years of investigation. It's not. They know she did it, but were told not to charge her with gross negligence.

    NEXT

    them having conversations means nothing and doesn't imply intent. they had conversations to secretly tape trump. whoopie

  7. #16147
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Then why don’t you link the official FBI statement?
    You did a fine job pulling up the one line I needed. So thank you for that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    them having conversations means nothing and doesn't imply intent. they had conversations to secretly tape trump. whoopie
    Oh hush. Feyla just crippled that by providing the FBI statement which is in conflict with Page's testimony.

  8. #16148
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Reading that transcript is fascinating if it's accurate. At one point they begin discussing events that happened in 2616...
    Does everyone have the memory of a gnat? FBI... as in Comey... released an official letter explaining why charges were not recommended. It’s even hosted on the FBI site... we knew this in 2016... this is just trying to make it seem like a conspiracy. As if the official reason FBI didn’t recommend charges, isn’t public knowledge. Everything has to be a conspiracy...
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

  9. #16149
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Does everyone have the memory of a gnat? FBI... as in Comey... released an official letter explaining why charges were not recommended. It’s even hosted on the FBI site... we knew this in 2016... this is just trying to make it seem like a conspiracy. As if the official reason FBI didn’t recommend charges, isn’t public knowledge. Everything has to be a conspiracy...
    And Lisa Page just gave congressional testimony that shreds the FBI letter's explanation.

    As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.
    Mr. Ratcliffe: Okay. So let me if I can, I know I’m testing your memory, but when you say advice you got from the Department [of Justice], you’re making it sound like it was the Department that told you: “You’re not going to charge gross negligence because we’re the prosecutors and we’re telling you we’re not going to.”

    Ms. Page: That’s correct
    NEXT

  10. #16150
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fuck the Police.
    Posts
    47,775
    Imagine having your head so far up your ass that the Clinton emails seem remotely relevant given the current circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

  11. #16151
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    Jeff Session investigated Hillary again and found nothing.

    Are you Dacien?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

  12. #16152
    Immortal Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Imagine having your head so far up your ass that the Clinton emails seem remotely relevant given the current circumstances.
    Trump's head is so far up his own ass that he's inside out. Or an ouroboros.

  13. #16153
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    You did a fine job pulling up the one line I needed. So thank you for that.

    Oh hush. Feyla just crippled that by providing the FBI statement which is in conflict with Page's testimony.
    Yeah, I’m not a conspiracy theorist nor do I have the memory of a gnat. The FBI didn’t recommend charges, it was specifically released. There is no conspiracy:

    Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

    In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.
    Since you agreed with that statement I highlighted for you. How about this part?
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

  14. #16154
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fuck the Police.
    Posts
    47,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    Trump's head is so far up his own ass that he's inside out. Or an ouroboros.
    Truth be told, it’s immaterial. What Trump has done in office more than merits life in prison; the Mueller investigation is a question of whether or not the election has any legitimacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dormie View Post
    I have no obligation to condemn racists. You ideologues on the other hand, are an actual problem.

  15. #16155
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    And Lisa Page just gave congressional testimony that shreds the FBI letter's explanation.

    NEXT
    What? Comey’s letter is not recommending charges. Page said that FBI told her they were not going to recommend charges. WTF?
    Entropy won't yield to you.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    I don’t work here, I only smoke here.

  16. #16156
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Imagine having your head so far up your ass that the Clinton emails seem remotely relevant given the current circumstances.
    They're not relevant, I only brought them up to prove how stupid the assertion that "Trump hasn't been indicted today, which proves he's gonna be re-elected."

  17. #16157
    Immortal Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, I’m not a conspiracy theorist nor do I have the memory of a gnat. The FBI didn’t recommend charges, it was specifically released. There is no conspiracy:



    Since you agreed with that statement I highlighted for you. How about this part?
    Hillary was, at worst, negligent. But even the FBI didn't think she was willfully negligent to the degree that criminal charges were recommended.

    As for myself, I doubt that Hillary even knows what an email server is. I doubt there are many politicians that have any idea. They just tell their tech people "make it so I can send and receive email".

  18. #16158
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yeah, I’m not a conspiracy theorist nor do I have the memory of a gnat. The FBI didn’t recommend charges, it was specifically released. There is no conspiracy:



    Since you agreed with that statement I highlighted for you. How about this part?
    I don't need to. And clearly you have the memory of a gnat.

    Answer me - Did Lisa Page commit perjury yes or no? The question she was asked was very clear and specific and so was her answer. Why does it not match up to any of the crap you keep sending my way?

    If the FBI says it was their decision and not the DOJ and Lisa Page steps up and says "No, actually"

    You don't get to pick and choose which version of events you want to believe. Neither do I. So is it more likely someone did a perjury and implicate the DOJ or....???

  19. #16159
    Ok here is an offer, trumpkins we will drag hillary into the center of dc and tar and feather her, you may all they give her one kick in the butt each. In payment for this you must all admit that trump is indeed and obvious criminal and conman.

  20. #16160
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Does everyone have the memory of a gnat? FBI... as in Comey... released an official letter explaining why charges were not recommended. It’s even hosted on the FBI site... we knew this in 2016... this is just trying to make it seem like a conspiracy. As if the official reason FBI didn’t recommend charges, isn’t public knowledge. Everything has to be a conspiracy...
    I was just pointing out that the year 2616 is referenced multiple times. I thought it was funny. Guess it wasn’t to anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    100:1 odds that he wont
    Quote Originally Posted by freefolk View Post
    Okay. I'll stop sharing my views.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •