Quote Originally Posted by Mullet Man View Post
    land mass = votes....right?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land isn't people, my dude. In each of those red splotches are Blue voters who didn't vote for him, and in those blue splotches are Red voters who did, but this is shit we covered in the '16 election.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Sure seems like a "they didn't prove that he did it, but they also didn't prove that he did not do it, so it's a wash" to me.
    That's exactly what it is, a wash. Trump has no motive to obstruct justice without evidence of collusion and there's insufficient evidence of obstruction on top of that.

No collusion. No obstruction as there is no underlying crime. Total victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Oh, did he make a huge deal of it or did he just say it and kinda move on?

Either way, I did not know that.
    He was basically saying "see i Was right look what they did to me the past two years woe is me" for about 2 minutes

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1109920453890637824
    Last edited by akris15; 2019-03-24 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I'll take "what is population density for $200" Alex... you see that blue square in southern California? Yeah there is more people in that area than 12 of those red states
    lol that one blue square in NY and the 2 next to it has more then the bottom 11.

But you know, land > population

50% of the USA are Trump supporters.
    Any time you go out into public you are meeting Trump supporters.

WoW has developers that are Trump supporters.
    Apple has developers that are Trump supporters.
    Google has developers that are Trump supporters.
    Microsoft has developers that are Trump supporters.

Diversity is our Strength!
    Yeah that's not how statistics work, mate. At best a little over a quarter of the US (26%) voted for him, meaning the majority of the US didn't vote for him in the election. Extrapolating that out to half of the US supports him would make even a high-school stats class laugh.

Based Oklahoma and West Virginia.

- - - Updated - - -

This thread today in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    And 100% of American patriots.
    I know that was a shit post but still.

Nothing more patriotic than sending thousands of troops away from their families around a holiday as a failed politcal stunt to prop up your party ahead of elections.

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    He was basically saying "see i Was right look what they did to me the past two years woe is me" for about 2 minutes
    Of course he would. Still seems laid back for him with how he likes to talk.

Will have to see the full report, un-redacted, unedited report.

Bad faith posters that just derail threads, best to just ignore these posters than to feed them:

Shalcker, Dacien, Sulla, DocSavageFan, Daethz, PrimaryColor, Lockedout, Healing Rain, thewalkingdude( AKA Negan AKA Ned Stark), Maudib, Amalaric, Knadra

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-03-24 at 09:02 PM.

what a real map and representation looks like to the educated.

That's exactly what it is, a wash. Trump has no motive to obstruct justice without evidence of collusion and there's insufficient evidence of obstruction on top of that.
    So you're saying that you actually understand how Barr's summary could be interpreted as "meh, it could go either way" and you were just arguing with that person because....?

10+ Year Old Account
    Based Oklahoma and West Virginia.
    Counties nationwide:
    Trump - 2,626
    Clinton - 487
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

I don't even know why I'm bothering to respond to brain-dead trolls, but for the record:

Convenient how most/all the blue areas correspond to the areas of highest population density.

Counties nationwide:
    Trump - 2,626
    Clinton - 487
    So are you arguing that land matters more than people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post

what a real map and representation looks like to the educated.
    Yep, Trump supporters everywhere. Just like I said in my OP.
    Push it to the limit

#NoCollusion
    "The Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple. offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    So you're saying that you actually understand how Barr's summary could be interpreted as "meh, it could go either way" and you were just arguing with that person because....?
    That is not what I'm saying. I'm saying they disproved the allegations of collusion which in turn serves as evidence that Trump did not obstruct justice without additional evidence that said he did obstruct justice which the report states they do not have.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Counties nationwide:
    Trump - 2,626
    Clinton - 487
    Anything to avoid actually talking about the Vote numbers, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Counties nationwide:
    Trump - 2,626
    Clinton - 487
    This might surprise you, but it's people that get to vote, not land.

That is not what I'm saying. I'm saying they disproved the allegations of collusion which in turn serves as evidence that Trump did not obstruct justice without additional evidence that said he did obstruct justice which the report states they do not have.
    The problem is that we haven't even see the report. Barr wrote his letter without consult of Mueller and still hasn't produced the report.

So all we have is one guy's opinion when that guy has a shitty track record and was previously involved in one of the biggest cover ups in American political history. We need more than Barr's word. Trump is also still eerily silent when he would/should be screaming from the rooftops right now if he was all clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation